Online Offline blah blah blah

Slave-of-Allah

Salaam

Ok i have now found out how to get rid of them stupid pop ups lol

But there's another problem. Right now i'm online but my profile is showing that i'm offline, and the people who are really offline are being shown as being online!!! That is so annoying!!!!! Can anyone else see this or is it just me? :confused:

I'd appreciate it if someone sorted this out, please.

Thankyou

Wasalaam.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa'alaykum salaam

This is due to the server problems. Please be patient and make dua while we sort the problem.

Jazakallah khayr..

wsalaam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu'alaykum

I know brother :( but you have to be patient as bro mabsoot has alot on his plate and he is the only one who can sort it.

Many times he is stuck in this situation cos of the hosts/server ppl, if we had more members helping to donate we cud have beta server and these problems wudnt occur, we have to make do with what we have. We are blessed with even this running even tho there are so many problems, this problem is half of what you see..

May Allah help us...

wsalaam

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
:salam2:

Hope everyone here are well and doing good, inshaAllah.

I 'feel' you Sister 'Slave-Of-Allah'. I do realize what's happening. And now, I'm facing with something annoying; Although I've read the P.M, it keeps popping saying you have a new message although its the same one. It keeps popping up every time I move to another section if you know what I mean.
Well, anyways, hope all these will be solved quickly; I guessed Brother Mabsoot is really busy and hope someone could help him out.

Take care.

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Hope everyone here are well and doing good, inshaAllah.

I 'feel' you Sister 'Slave-Of-Allah'. I do realize what's happening. And now, I'm facing with something annoying; Although I've read the P.M, it keeps popping saying you have a new message although its the same one. It keeps popping up every time I move to another section if you know what I mean.
Well, anyways, hope all these will be solved quickly; I guessed Brother Mabsoot is really busy and hope someone could help him out.

Take care.

:wasalam:

Sister Nazihah ,
Click the link below and follow the steps , inshAllah it will be solved

www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=94207#post14692

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum Brother,

I just figured it out too.
Anyways, thank you.
Jazakallahu khair.

Waalaikumsalam

Slave-of-Allah

Asalaamu'alaykum

I know brother :( but you have to be patient as bro mabsoot has alot on his plate and he is the only one who can sort it.

Many times he is stuck in this situation cos of the hosts/server ppl, if we had more members helping to donate we cud have beta server and these problems wudnt occur, we have to make do with what we have. We are blessed with even this running even tho there are so many problems, this problem is half of what you see..

May Allah help us...

wsalaam

Salaam

awww poor thing! I feel really sorry for brother Mabsoot, may Allah make things easy for him, Ameen.

Oh oh and erm let brother Mabsoot know there's something wrong with the dates on user's profiles too. See if he can sort out that too :redface: :biggrin:

Thankyou so much

Wasalaam