open invitation to my Engagment !!!

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum

Alhamduillah in Thursday 10/5/2007 it 'll be my Engagment
allahuakbar.gif
allahuakbar allahuakbar allahuakbar allahuakbar allahuakbar

at last i find her Alhamdulillah...n insha`Allaah my Engagment 'll be in her House..then it's open/General invitation to All my Brothers/sisters Here..

Now who's wanna come to Egypt to come to my Engagment..kidding..Wa Allaahi ur Welcome..but i know ur Busy..n if any one free just tell me i'll send to him / her the invitation...

just make Dua`a 4 ur Brother in islam..

Muhammed Mahmmoud
<wasalam>

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaaaaaaam

Brotherrrrrrrr :subhanallah: so wonderful to hear....
Aww am so so sooooo happy for you both.

May Allah protect you both sister imaan and you my dear brother, may Allah give you both blessings in this life and next life.....ameen...

I will speak tmrw brother muhammed....gota rush now....so happy for you..:biggrin:

wasalaaaaaaams

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum

allahuakbar.gif

at last i find her Alhamdulillah...n insha`Allaah my Engagment 'll be in her House..then it's open/General invitation to All my Brothers/sisters Here..

Now who's wanna come to Egypt to come to my Engagment..kidding..Wa Allaahi ur Welcome..but i know ur Busy..n if any one free just tell me i'll send to him / her the invitation...

Muhammed Mahmmoud
<wasalam>

wa alaykum salam !!!

ahhh Subhan'Allah brother!!! That's sooooo awesome!

I'm totally happy for you!! awww.. Masha'Allah... I hope you'll both be happy insha'Allah!!! And may Allah bless you both in this world an the Hereafter!! :SMILY252: :SMILY252:

Sorry brother, Egypt is a bit far, but you'll both be in my duas insha'Allah...

aww, best wishes.... !!!!!!!

your lil sis in Islam,

samiha

<wasalam>

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Assalam Alaykum

allahuakbar.gif

Muhammed Mahmmoud
<wasalam>

walaikum as salam wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu akhee
May Allah bless you in this dunya as well as in the Akhirah. I am very happy to hear the wonderful news. may Allah put barakah and guide you always. May He increase you more in Deen and shower His infinite blessings,love and mercy on you.
You are always in our duas akhee. Remember us in your duas as well.
wa/salam

Alhamdulillah brother. I'm happy for the both of you. Inshallah Allah will continue to give you his mercy and blessings.

Jazakallahu khair for sharing this wonderful news with us. I believe this is the first TTI engagement invitation :)

your bro

walaakum salaam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!:SMILY252: :SMILY252:
ALF, ALf MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!

:hijabi: CONDRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!:hijabi:

:tti_sister: May Allah make you both happy in the Dunya and in the HereAfter

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
SALAAM ALIKOM
:ma: :ma: Mabrook, barak Allah lukoma Wa barak Alikoma wa jamaa Bainkomaa Fee Khair,

Mabrook,

Wa salaam Alikom,

endlessly you gotta have your full iman.

congratulation and we will make dua for you inshallah.

i feel very happy for you and worried about me.
because i have to also do something for me.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

:mashallah:

Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar....

Syukur Alhamdulilah...
That is good news , akhi...

Just a request: Dont forget us even though u r busy preparing for the engagement
Mabrook..:SMILY252: :SMILY252:

may god reward both of u in Jannatul firdaus...

firdeus

Alhamdulilah , very good news from you brother. May Allah bless your union in this dunya and in the herafter. May you have enjoyable company of each other, and have a happy engagement.Allahu Akbar!

Your sister in Islam

Assalamu alaikum we rahmatullahu we barakatuhu:hijabi::hearts:

sugarbb

Assalammualaikum brother,

Alhamdulillah ! I am happy for you. May this engagement leads you to a marriage full of happiness in this life & in the hereafter. InsyaAllah. though Egypt is too far away from where i am, i will do'a for you. :hearts: :SMILY149:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Please eat something sweet for me. May this be the begining of a lifetime of Allah's blessings for you and your beloved.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaaam alikom

I am sure your eyes Now 100% in good condition :) all the excuses for not showing up in the site are gone lol Mabroook Again brother..!dont forget us in ur Duaa

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
I was already planning a trip to Egypt this coming summer. May Allah guide you to a successful marriage in this dunya and may you be reunited together in the akhirah as well.Ameen.
wa/salam

Hajar

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum brother,

MashaAllah great news!!! Im soo happy for you :hijabi:
May Allah shower you with His mercy and blessings, give you a happy and blessed marriage. Ameen.

(hehe I would love to go Egypt lol)

Wasalam

NaXuS

i wish i can reach there but my prayers can reach there.

May Allah make ur engagement a very very very happy engagement n ur life has more happiness then u have dream of.

Ameen

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

:salah: :tti_sister: Alhamdulillah Islamson,,,May Allah swt shower his blessing for the happy couple.

:wasalam::hijabi:Islammama