Pakistanis Out On The Road

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Everywhere else people are out to fight dictators, there happens to be a nation which does everything the other way around. People of Pakistan are out against a Democratic Jinn.

Tahirul Qadeeri is out with his mureeds. That's the sad bit. I would be more happy if Imran Khan were to do it (He may join in though). Anyway, pray that things turn out right and it doesn't get violent.

I wish there was some person who would walk out with the people and call for Shari'a, people won't get what they want under democracy.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wa 'alaykum assalam warahamatullahi wabarakahtuh

Sis what's going on in Pakistan? :(

Booms and Bangs. Target killings. people vanishing. Starvation, poverty, no education, health, security. 10% rich getting richer and 90% of the people getting even more poor if that is possible. Normal stuff you know *sarcasm*.

Kinda like Cairo again but different in a way.

Now people are out against it. I hope something good turns out of this. TQ isn't a trustworthy person. Let's see.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wr wb

A change is definitely needed but Tahir Qadri has some serious issue, not sure he is the right person to bring any change ... SubhanAllah u r so right thou its sad to see what people will protest and risk their life for in pakistan they are like sheeps following anything :(

but in the latest news

PTI not to take part in Qadri's sit-in - GEO

i just hope he does his own thing idk whatever happened to the tsunami ...

xAllahKnowsBestx

Booms and Bangs. Target killings. people vanishing. Starvation, poverty, no education, health, security. 10% rich getting richer and 90% of the people getting even more poor if that is possible. Normal stuff you know *sarcasm*.

Kinda like Cairo again but different in a way.

Now people are out against it. I hope something good turns out of this. TQ isn't a trustworthy person. Let's see.

That's horrible.. so sad these kind of things have been normalized in Pakistan. I read about the bomb blasts in your university the other day, may Allaah protect you and your family, sis. And may Allaah help those who are standing up against oppression. Ameen.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
aslam o aliakum wr wb

A change is definitely needed but Tahir Qadri has some serious issue, not sure he is the right person to bring any change ... SubhanAllah u r so right thou its sad to see what people will protest and risk their life for in pakistan they are like sheeps following anything :(

but in the latest news

PTI not to take part in Qadri's sit-in - GEO

i just hope he does his own thing idk whatever happened to the tsunami ...

There are also those who are out for the sake of the change. I heard a young fellow saying he'd follow anyone who would have done this i.e He's not out 'cos of TQ. TQ is a well paid joke. People see it this way. We had hopes form Uncle Imran. Youth particularly love him. He's brave and honest. It appears some see him as a threat so they backed TQ financially to highjack Imran's plan.

He says it, but news also has it that his workers want him to go out. He's under pressure, but he's always done what he's thought is right. He did present his demands last night though.
That's horrible.. so sad these kind of things have been normalized in Pakistan. I read about the bomb blasts in your university the other day, may Allaah protect you and your family, sis. And may Allaah help those who are standing up against oppression. Ameen.

Those were minor ones but yes we nobody wants that either. Ameen.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

There are also those who are out for the sake of the change. I heard a young fellow saying he'd follow anyone who would have done this i.e He's not out 'cos of TQ. TQ is a well paid joke. People see it this way. We had hopes form Uncle Imran. Youth particularly love him. He's brave and honest. It appears some see him as a threat so they backed TQ financially to highjack Imran's plan.

He says it, but news also has it that his workers want him to go out. He's under pressure, but he's always done what he's thought is right. He did present his demands last night though.

Those were minor ones but yes we nobody wants that either. Ameen.

walaikum salam wr wb

meh i was just quoting geo news, so whats going on thou TQ rally is saying that the gov't should dissolve right?

Imran khan was saying he has some demands for the gov't too yesterday is he still pushing it through?

i really want to see some change from Imran Khan , yep most youth support him we can something diff but everyone keeps saying he doesn't have a chance

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
walaikum salam wr wb

meh i was just quoting geo news, so whats going on thou TQ rally is saying that the gov't should dissolve right?

Imran khan was saying he has some demands for the gov't too yesterday is he still pushing it through?

i really want to see some change from Imran Khan , yep most youth support him we can something diff but everyone keeps saying he doesn't have a chance

You mean "Jew" news? I've had my head spinning today so couldn't keep up with the new developments. I was just about to check on the news.

He wanted the PM removed, but he's already in the bin because of JC. He's called out to arrest him. Raja Rental is caught in the Rental Power Plant Corruption. Now he and Imran want an Interim Govt. A fair election commission and one more thing I can't remember. Khair. If this happens, Imran will get a good chance. Thing is, If Allah wills that he wins, he'll win. If not, then not. I pray that if he's good for us, Allah make his path to victory easy.

His chances would have been better if he were to do this instead of TQ. TQ got something like 20,000-30,000 people. Imran would have gotten three times the size (my guess). He can still make it though.

tic_tac_toe

May :Allah: protect the Muslims of Pakistan from this Mubtadi, deviant, heretic, sufi! , here is Dr Tahirul-Qadri (leader of the march) in pictures:

Cutting cake (red turban):

www.minhaj.org/images-db/main_mcdf13.jpg

At a multi-faith Christmas Carol:

http://www.cifiaonline.com/Chrismas.jpg

Being prostrated by his deviant Sufi students:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SZU7GhODz...hWPgLM/s400/prostrating+to+tahir-ul-qadri.jpg

Asking for democracy:

http://www.ndtv.com/news/images/story_page/pakistan_million_march_qadri_295.jpg

There are many videos on youtube & images with him in Musical concerts etc.

Serial Liar with tons of examples in Urdu but here is something in English:

[video=youtube;bC8C3SNLTeo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC8C3SNLTeo[/video]

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu

General elections by May 6: Khursheed Shah

the latest as by geo

i think even MAY is way too far thats too much time to wait, basically the goverment probably just needs to collect up all the money they can before they can leave ....

@tic_tac_toe

those are the tips of the iceberg, the unfortunate thing is how he has the people mesmerized ...

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Assalaamualaikum.
Somebody forgot to mention the LOC problem I guess. Just hoping it doesn't end in a war. Wondering why so many problems in Pakistan. What is the root cause for so much attrition?
Everytime I turn the paper in search of a good, a positive news. But NO.! They just wouldnt. :|

tic_tac_toe

@tic_tac_toe

those are the tips of the iceberg, the unfortunate thing is how he has the people mesmerized ...

:wasalam: Sister,

BBC reports people hired to tour Islamabad who were promised daily allowance and food and since promises are not kept the long march is actual shrinking.

http://ummatpublication.com/2013/01/16/news.php?p=news-25.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2013/01/130115_longmarch_visit_islamabad_ka.shtml

Assalaamualaikum.
Somebody forgot to mention the LOC problem I guess. Just hoping it doesn't end in a war. Wondering why so many problems in Pakistan. What is the root cause for so much attrition?
Everytime I turn the paper in search of a good, a positive news. But NO.! They just wouldnt. :|

There are only two countries in the world which gained independence based on religious ideology, Pakistan & Israel. I am sure that you are aware of David Ben Gurion's speech as printed in the Jewish Chronicle,9 August 1967:

The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. “This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan. “Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. “It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.

So are you surprised on how Pakistanees get treated by Non-Muslims?

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Assalaamualaikum.

walaikum salam

bhai u gotto see that pakistani is the only muslim country with nuclear weapon and one of the biggest military power in the world, and taking pakistan head on would be provoking china as well, so the enemies of islam n muslims are trying their best to destroy the country from within, unfortunately they are using the same tactic they used when they conquered the sub continent divide n conquer, so they are basically tearing the country apart from within, now im really interested to know what india is reporting about LOC, cause in pakistani paper its saying india started the shooting which has injured up to 5 pakistani soldiers so far but offcourse pakistani news are bias like any other

tic_tac_toe

walaikum salam

bhai u gotto see that pakistani is the only muslim country with nuclear weapon and one of the biggest military power in the world, and taking pakistan head on would be provoking china as well, so the enemies of islam n muslims are trying their best to destroy the country from within, unfortunately they are using the same tactic they used when they conquered the sub continent divide n conquer, so they are basically tearing the country apart from within, now im really interested to know what india is reporting about LOC, cause in pakistani paper its saying india started the shooting which has injured up to 5 pakistani soldiers so far but offcourse pakistani news are bias like any other

Indian papers are also saying that India started the skirmish.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ked-savage-skirmish-on-loc/article4291426.ece

Innocuous origins

However, the officials who spoke to The Hindu had a very different account — of how a relatively innocuous incident spiralled into a series of murderous clashes, before culminating in the killing of Lance-Naik Sudhakar Singh and Lance-Naik Hemraj. Both armies, the officials said, engaged in aggressive action, driven by the still-fraught situation on the Line of Control.

Early in September, 70-year old Reshma Bi, left the village of Charonda, near Uri, to live with her sons and grandchildren across the Line of Control.

Ms. Reshma and her husband Ibrahim Lohar, a highly-placed military source said, had remained in Charonda after their sons crossed into Pakistan-administered Kashmir several years ago, to escape police investigations of their alleged role in cross-border trafficking. Police officers contacted by The Hindu said that Ms. Reshma appeared to have left in the hope of living out her last years with her family.

Ms. Reshma’s September 11 flight, a senior Srinagar-based military official said, set off alarms at the Uri-headquartered 19 infantry brigade. There, the incident was seen as highlighting vulnerabilities in defences along this stretch of the Line of Control. Charonda is located within metres of the Line of Control, outside of the three-layer counter-infiltration fencing which runs along the frontier.

Inside of a week after Ms. Reshma’s departure, troops of the 9 Maratha Light Infantry began constructing observations bunkers around Charonda, seeking to monitor the movement of villagers.

The construction work — barred by the terms of the Line of Control ceasefire which India and Pakistan agreed on in 2003 — provoked furious protests from Pakistani troops. Indian commanders, the military source said, conceded that the construction was in violation of the ceasefire.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
walaikum salam

:bismillah1:
:salam2:

I agree about the nuclear weapon you mentioned and China will back up anytime, rather it would take it's own chances to grabbing land. But in India, they seem to be painting a different picture. From what I read, the Indian news & papers mentioned that Pakistani Army killed 2 Indian Soldiers, mutilated and beheaded them. That's why things went berserk. In Pakistan, as you said, they are saying Indians did it. Ya Allah.!! Should I laugh or cry or bang my head? :SMILY309:

Indian papers are also saying that India started the skirmish.

Brother Tic Tac Toe, Wait for sometime and see how the media confuses you. I have had my share of experience. They just go round and round beating about the bush, pointing fingers at everybody. In the end, they will never tell what actually happened and after a week, an exciting news would come up and everything would be forgotten. Sigh!!

Peace

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:bismillah1:
:salam2:

I agree about the nuclear weapon you mentioned and China will back up anytime, rather it would take it's own chances to grabbing land. But in India, they seem to be painting a different picture. From what I read, the Indian news & papers mentioned that Pakistani Army killed 2 Indian Soldiers, mutilated and beheaded them. That's why things went berserk. In Pakistan, as you said, they are saying Indians did it. Ya Allah.!! Should I laugh or cry or bang my head? :SMILY309:

Brother Tic Tac Toe, Wait for sometime and see how the media confuses you. I have had my share of experience. They just go round and round beating about the bush, pointing fingers at everybody. In the end, they will never tell what actually happened and after a week, an exciting news would come up and everything would be forgotten. Sigh!!

Peace

walaikum salam wr wb

bhai wallahu alam this is what bbc saying now

India and Pakistan have agreed to "de-escalate" military tensions in Kashmir after a spate of deadly shootings in the disputed territory, officials say.

Their chiefs of operations along the Line of Control reached the agreement in a 10-minute phone call on Wednesday.

Alot of people online were commenting that India media used this to divert the attention away from rape that took place wallahu alam.

Regarding mutilated n beheaded SubhanAllah i honestly cant see that happening just based on the geographic cuz it was exchange of fire, and u dont have time to go over in other territory and do things like that especially that there are other posts close by with backups Wallahu alam, i dont think there was any movement beyond that not that anything was reported internationally.

but to be honest i dont trust the news agency u never really know the true story its always how the government wat the people to believe

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

General elections by May 6: Khursheed Shah

the latest as by geo

i think even MAY is way too far thats too much time to wait, basically the goverment probably just needs to collect up all the money they can before they can leave ....

@tic_tac_toe

Saiti announced that date, about a fortnight ago. May 6th. As long as there are going to be elections and the election commission does it's job in "cleansing" the process of filth and money. Late wouldn't really concern many.

You were right about Imran. He actually cleared it last night he's not joining TQ on streets. Good thing tbh. He gave his demands because of the pressure he was under from the youth supporters. They wanted him out to join the excitement.

TQ is doing his monkey speech right now. It's raining in Islamabad and the people are trying to get shelter in large plastic sheets.

Assalaamualaikum.
Pakistani themselves are a problem. I've stopped blaming people. If you are weak, people will take advantage of you. I know some will jump the bandwagon and will be blown away by my heartlessness, but I believe whenever a calamity befalls us as an individual or an Ummah, we should first see where we got wrong. If we are able to still exist with all these trouble, have nuclear technology etc. then we could have tackled the madness of the mushriks and yahood, had we been sincere.

Look at the Pak agnostic/ secular media for instance. India fullfills all it's defence needs by the money they make from their film and filth industries (as per our teacher). With that money they make their army strong and attack our borders. And Pak tele channels race with one another to buy an indian drama, or movie, or even the news of which she frog indian movie actor sneezed this second. They are showing all that Shirki filth and their channels. These non muslim kill two birds with one stone. They manage to kill out imaan with all this immodesty and get money without giving any benefit to this country i.e Not a single Pakistani TV channel or drama is allowed in India (kinda good for the `akhira of our actors tbh).

tic_tac_toe

Look at the Pak agnostic/ secular media for instance. India fullfills all it's defence needs by the money they make from their film and filth industries (as per our teacher). With that money they make their army strong and attack our borders. And Pak tele channels race with one another to buy an indian drama, or movie, or even the news of which she frog indian movie actor sneezed this second. They are showing all that Shirki filth and their channels. These non muslim kill two birds with one stone. They manage to kill out imaan with all this immodesty and get money without giving any benefit to this country i.e Not a single Pakistani TV channel or drama is allowed in India (kinda good for the `akhira of our actors tbh).

Spot on...

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
It raining in Islamabad. Kids got Fever and Pneumonia.

TQ gave 3:00 pm deadline. If govt.doesn't comply he'll ask the people to get ready for final action.

Govt. made a 4 member committee to talk to TQ.