Pakistanis Out On The Road

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Protests in Pakistan

View attachment 9635

PESHAWAR - The Peshawar police on Wednesday night baton-charged and tear-gassed a peaceful sit-in organised by hundreds of tribesmen from Khyber Agency’s Bara tehsil who had gathered outside the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Governor’s House with the bodies of 16 of the 18 people assassinated “by men in uniform” early on Wednesday.
The authorities seemingly paid no heed to the sanctity of the bodies as they moved in to disperse the crowd. The police also brought along trucks and forced the bodies on to them as they made the protesters flee.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Barrister Masud Kausar initiated dialogue with 10 representatives of the protesters on directives of the prime minister. But the dialogue apparently broke down sometime around midnight, making way for the action.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Minister Mian Iftikhar Hussain expressed severe concern over the recent incident of violence in Bara, but said the incident fell in the jurisdiction of the federal government. He, however, said, “The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government denounces violence and terrorism, wherever it happens.”
Per details, 18 bullet-riddled bodies were found in Alamgoodar area of Bara late on Tuesday.
The bodies were later shifted by Khasadar personnel to the office of the assistant political agent whereas they were recognised and handed over to relatives. The protesters and relatives of the victims alleged that the 18 people had been shot dead by uniformed personnel of security forces. However, officials of the Frontier Corps rejected the allegations, saying the dead had been shot by militants.
The protesters were later joined by leaders and stalwarts from political parties like Latif Afridi and Imran Afridi of the Awami National Party, Faisal Afridi of the Jamaat-e-Islami and others. Amidst sloganeering against the government, political administration and security forces, the protesters were addressed by leaders of other parties like Jamaat-e-Islami’s Prof Mohammad Ibrahim Khan and Jamiat Ulema Islam-Fazl’s Abdul Jalil Jan and Maulana Rafique Shah.
The protesters did not permit MNA from Bara and ex-federal minister Hamidullah Jan to address them, forcing him to leave the area. The protesters demanded a detailed enquiry into the killing and an end to the so-called military action in Bara.

tic_tac_toe

It raining in Islamabad. Kids got Fever and Pneumonia.

TQ gave 3:00 pm deadline. If govt.doesn't comply he'll ask the people to get ready for final action.

Govt. made a 4 member committee to talk to TQ.

He is in a bomb proof container himself while his supporters are enduring rain, cold and threat of bombing from TTP?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
These are the drone victimized terrorist!

5-bara-dead-protest-peshawar-afp-670.jpg
Villagers from the northwest carry placards during a protest in the provincial capital Peshawar on January 16, 2013. – Photo by AFP

4-bara-dead-protest-peshawar-afp-670.jpg

Villagers from Bara carry the body of their relative during a protest in provincial capital Peshawar on January 16, 2013. – Photo by AFP

3-bara-dead-protest-peshawar-afp-670.jpg

Pakistani villagers from the northwest mourn as they gather around the dead bodies of their relatives during a protest in provincial capital Peshawar on January 16, 2013. – Photo by AFP

2-bara-dead-protest-peshawar-afp-670.jpg

Villagers from the Bara gather around the dead bodies of their relatives during a protest in provincial capital Peshawar on January 16, 2013. – Photo by AFP

1-bara-dead-protest-peshawar-afp-6701.jpg

Pakistani villagers from the Kyhber Agency gather around the dead bodies of their relatives during a protest in provincial capital Peshawar on January 16, 2013. Demonstrators said gunmen wearing military uniforms stormed homes in Bara Tehsil in Khyber Agency, some 30 kilometers from Peshawar and shot 18 villagers dead in an overnight raid. – Photo by AFP

7-bara-dead-protest-peshawar-afp-670.jpg

Army soldiers stand guard during a protest by villagers from the northwest in the provincial capital Peshawar on January 16, 2013. – Photo by AFP

6-bara-dead-protest-peshawar-afp-670.jpg

A villager from the northwest mourns the death of a relative during a protest in the provincial capital Peshawar on January 16, 2013. – Photo by AFP

I wonder how many people have to copy quetta shias and protest by refusing to bury their dead.

These dead were buried last night after the governor talked to them. A minister's car was attacked, he ran away by driving over the people. however, news says the protesters started protesting again. This time it became violent and kalashikov's and tear gas was used.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
TQ and govt. officials to talk at 4:15. TQ says protest will continue till talks are successfully done.

Imran criticised by students in Punjab for not launching the Tsunami march.

Imran called a workers conference in response to recent developments.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
He is in a bomb proof container himself while his supporters are enduring rain, cold and threat of bombing from TTP?

Ihsan uallahu Ihsan announced long before the long march that they are not planning any attack on TQ and his supporters. He said if he's attacked, it'll be the rival parties.

They only attack innocent civilians, not monkey working for the west. Those against Islam are not foolish enough to attack thier allies.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
10 Govt. officials just entered the container to hold talks with TQ. The protest could end if the talks are successful.

Govt says TQ has to show flexibility on two non constitutional issues:

1) The demand to dissolve the assemblies.

2) The demand to dissolve the election commission.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Karachi:

An MPA (Manzar Imaam) along with three of his guards, shot dead. Shops closed, roads are blocked.

Earlier, two madressa students were shot, one of them severely injured.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Peshawar:

Violence continues, police using tear gas and batons to disperse the protesters near the Governor's house.

Islamabad:

Talks continues.

Imran Khan says if their demands are not met with, he'll give his workers the green signal for protest.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Islamabad:

More than 200 protesters are reported to have arrived at the hospitals after severe cold to seek medical aid. Majority being children, women and old.

Doctors: Fear of infections to spread due to people using open toilets, cold and rain.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Talks successfully concluded on one point.

Talks to continue after maghrib prayers, protesters are requested to stay put till and not leave everything is finalised, says TQ.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Talks successfully concluded on one point.

Talks to continue after maghrib prayers, protesters are requested to stay put till and not leave everything is finalised, says TQ.

aslam o aliakum wr wb

JazakAllah khair for the updates way more informative then anything i can find online

what really annoys me how geo news play around they didn't mention anything about the mali situation or Syria or the victims of drone attack

and i cant believe how the innocent civilian effected by drone attack are treated in pakistan, if you cant stop the attacks at least listen to them and help them recover from their loss.

and inshAllah im guessing maghrib is done in pakistan any result?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
aslam o aliakum wr wb

JazakAllah khair for the updates way more informative then anything i can find online

what really annoys me how geo news play around they didn't mention anything about the mali situation or Syria or the victims of drone attack

and i cant believe how the innocent civilian effected by drone attack are treated in pakistan, if you cant stop the attacks at least listen to them and help them recover from their loss.

and inshAllah im guessing maghrib is done in pakistan any result?
Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

BaraakAllahu feek.

They are focusing totally on the long march for now. Even peshawar and karachi are mentioned as small side news.

Yes it's almost `Ishaa time. They have to discuss 7 points. If one point took this long. I don't know if there'll be any result any sooner.

My lil brother told me his school is unattended for the past 5 days.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Islamabad:

The talks are said to have been done. They'll be finalised and signed soon.

It is expected that the agreement will be announced soon.

Cold and rain continues in Islamabad.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
TQ just announced that the agreement called "The Islamabad Long March Declaration" is sent to the prime minister for his signatures by three members of the 10 membered party.

TQ and the 10 members will sign it after the PM signs.

The declaration will be announced after that.

MuslimShadow

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Everywhere else people are out to fight dictators, there happens to be a nation which does everything the other way around. People of Pakistan are out against a Democratic Jinn.

Tahirul Qadeeri is out with his mureeds. That's the sad bit. I would be more happy if Imran Khan were to do it (He may join in though). Anyway, pray that things turn out right and it doesn't get violent.

I wish there was some person who would walk out with the people and call for Shari'a, people won't get what they want under democracy.

Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu....

Hope you and your family are in the best of health and imaan.

I wonder what will become of Paakistaan.I certainly want a stable neighbour.It's almost impossible to bring necessary changes in a country without a good leader.That's what our Ummah lacks.Good leadership.

By the way,do you know what role is the pakistaan army playing at the moment? .How do you view the paakistani army,sister.??

Assalaamualaikum.
Somebody forgot to mention the LOC problem I guess. Just hoping it doesn't end in a war. Wondering why so many problems in Pakistan. What is the root cause for so much attrition?
Everytime I turn the paper in search of a good, a positive news. But NO.! They just wouldnt. :|

True,the mainstream media is biased against pakistaan. I don't remember the last time i read anything good about it.
People here know only one thing, Pakistani soldiers brutally beheaded 2 Indian soldiers.Don't know what actually happened.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
PM signed the "Islamabad Declaration".

It has been brought back and TQ and the rest of the members are about to sign it.

It's expected to be announced any second now.

(Gotto dash! I want to hear what it says. Hopefully it'll be helpful to get the Cricket Champ in good position Inshaa`Allah!)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
The 10 members are doing a lil speech. I'm not interested in that. I decided to reply to this until the agreement is announced
Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu....

Hope you and your family are in the best of health and imaan.

I wonder what will become of Paakistaan.I certainly want a stable neighbour.It's almost impossible to bring necessary changes in a country without a good leader.That's what our Ummah lacks.Good leadership.

By the way,do you know what role is the pakistaan army playing at the moment? .How do you view the paakistani army,sister.??

Alhumdulillah me and my family are good.

Pak army is just doing it's job atm (from what we can see) fighting and dying on the borders. I wish the western borders are dealt with differently though. I don't want my countrymen dying for an American cause.

At eastern border, another was martyred by India today (as per my brother, the news is too focused on long march to talk about anything else atm).

True,the mainstream media is biased against pakistaan. I don't remember the last time i read anything good about it.
People here know only one thing, Pakistani soldiers brutally beheaded 2 Indian soldiers.Don't know what actually happened.
Hmm I think they should say our army "stoned" a couple of Indian soldiers. That'll sound more barbaric.

Some Moronic Pakistani's are trying to be sweet to the Mushriks and trying to make the masses believe them and us are one and same and we can bring peace in the area by singing and dancing together. Their one sided "Aman Ki Asha (or whatever)" is met by attacks on LOC. They say "we dress alike, talk alike, have the same culture, why are we fighting?" As if they've forgotten why this country was created. As if monotheism never mattered, and as if we only wanted a piece of land from the polytheist for nothing. It's insane to read how some lil Hindu girl said she like the people of Lahore, for blah blah blah reasons and this bit is bolded : "I expected to see a lot of beards and burqas, but I'm pleased to see they are almost non existent"!

Even their children know their enemy i.e Islam, and our idiots are helping them with foolish smiles!

Aman ki Asha? And "Most Favourite Nation" my foot! If they had but a lil sense, they'd be strengthening ties with the Brothers and Sisters in Islam of India and fight shirk for Islam. It's good that the Mushriks are proving what's in there hearts and not pretending. At least the munafiqs of Pakistan will shut up for a while and stop brainwashing the people under false pretence.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wr wb

so i guess geo news is showing that PM has accepted n signed

i still dont get it what was the agreement what is going to change ?? was it anything? this just felt like a drama to cause more corruption in the country

did anything change for the best?