Pakistanis Out On The Road

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
aslam o aliakum wr wb

so i guess geo news is showing that PM has accepted n signed

i still dont get it what was the agreement what is going to change ?? was it anything? this just felt like a drama to cause more corruption in the country

did anything change for the best?

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Show is over!

It's been signed by the man TQ didn't accept as the PM. What a joke!

Nope nothing new. TQ said he wanted the assemblies dissolved or they won't leave, the govt. announced ages ago assembly will be dissolved on March, 6th. Last night TQ proudly announced that they have accepted our demands, assembly is getting dissolve before 16th march. Everyone was like, what?

Same goes for election Election commission and date of election.

That clown just freezed innocent women and children out in the cold while he was in his warm and cosy container. I wonder how much money he's offered. Hope its knocked some sense into them people.

Looks like it was a drama to trap PTI. I think he was thinking they'll join him and them he'll mess with their popularity like this. Looks like Imran actually knows his game because if you've heard Kamran's interview with Imran yesterday, you would have seen how everyone thought he was wrong not to have joined TQ. I suppose they got their answer now.

Only good thing: People went home after all Alhumdulillah.

tic_tac_toe

Some cartoons from Pakistani Newspapers

1zob1pl.png

1zzrj93.png

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

Show is over!

It's been signed by the man TQ didn't accept as the PM. What a joke!

Nope nothing new. TQ said he wanted the assemblies dissolved or they won't leave, the govt. announced ages ago assembly will be dissolved on March, 6th. Last night TQ proudly announced that they have accepted our demands, assembly is getting dissolve before 16th march. Everyone was like, what?

Same goes for election Election commission and date of election.

That clown just freezed innocent women and children out in the cold while he was in his warm and cosy container. I wonder how much money he's offered. Hope its knocked some sense into them people.

Looks like it was a drama to trap PTI. I think he was thinking they'll join him and them he'll mess with their popularity like this. Looks like Imran actually knows his game because if you've heard Kamran's interview with Imran yesterday, you would have seen how everyone thought he was wrong not to have joined TQ. I suppose they got their answer now.

Only good thing: People went home after all Alhumdulillah.

aslam o aliakum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

SubhanAllah u know such a waste of resources, and prblems in isb for no reason, all the business owner who lost income probably due to this non sense, it does show one thing thou how desperate the people in pakistan are that they will just join anyone in the hopes of having some change but unfortunately most of the people are like sheeps they follow anyone anywhere without even knowing anything or thinking about it .

there was suppose to be a clean up in islamabad organized by some youth inshAllah that went well

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

i heard some good news in the morning. Don't really know if it's true. My aunty related that last night on Capital Talk, Hamid Mir said that Rehman Malik managed to get his revenge on TQ.

TQ insulted him in the gathering time and again and called him Shaitan Malik. He had his seat to Canada confirmed long before the people left D-square. Once he was on his way to Canada, Rahman Malik met the canadian ambassador with proofs of how the money shown in TQ's account is not his but of his madressas or NGO. They say the Canadian Police is waiting for his arrival.

If this is true. I'm so happy he'll be seeing the insides of a prison Inshaa`Allah.

Also, another sad news. Kamran Faisal a NAB investigator, who was investigating the RPPcase (Which includes the PM as a suspect) was found dead in his house in federal lodgings. His body was found hanging from the ceiling fan. Police said it was a suicide case, but family refuses to believe that, they say he was a strong man and that he was threatened before. They believe he was murdered and had torture marks on his body.