Paranoid Princess

Sakeena

I am goling to submit a video on YouTube during Ramadan inshallah, I will talk about my conversion to Islam inshallah.

Sakeena

I do want, if possible, the video to be here, inshallah, on Turn to Islam. I don't want to real identity to be, you know, open.

Sakeena

hey i'm having a litle trouble with my pink text, I can't make it pink, I don't know why it's not working...inshallah..

Sakeena

I LOVE your enthusiasm! Anyway, I'm making a video this Ramadan inshallah don't miss it alhamdulilah!!!

Sakeena

Yay! it's working now hehe I'm so happy haahaha
so good! have any of you ever made a video for YouTube?

palestine

Servant of Allah
I LOVE your enthusiasm! Anyway, I'm making a video this Ramadan inshallah don't miss it alhamdulilah!!!

a video would be awesome sis! sorry for the late reply. lol. anyhow if you don't want anyone to actually identify you, you can just send me the video and i'll post it when people expect it the least and i won't say ur identity. peace. :salam2:

Sakeena

thanks sis palestine,
that's a great idea, you'll help? Wow! Masha'Allah, I'll PM you right now inshallah! lol :hearts:

Sakeena

ooh I'm making a video for YouTube! I'm so excited.... :hearts: it will be great...inshallah, I have to get everything ready all about Islam and reverts aww :) masha'Allah!!!

Asalaam'alikum sister Sakeena,

Are you like one of those sisters that talks to herself sometimes? You know the one that has the rechargeable alkaline battery type, that keeps going and going and going LOL

Happy Ramadan :)

Sakeena

:hearts: yes never too much hehe lol:girl3:Asalaamu alaikum sisters,:rolleyes:
I feel that sister Sakeena was just sharing a website was it? with us other sisters as she felt that others would appreciate it. Indeed we cover only for Allah however there is nothing wrong in wearing nice abayas or hijabs I personally love wearing beautifully made flattering abayas and hijabs as I feel that I am obeying my creator as well as looking nice. Sometimes people have this idea that to be pious we must look frumpy or boring I dont think this the case. When I go out people compliment me on my clothes including young girls. We sisters who cover up are role models for these young muslimahs, when they see that you can cover up and still look nice maybe it gives them a little bit of dawah. Indeed sister Sakeena here feels as though she has wasted her time I personally as I know others would too appreciate it when other sisters share websites with Islamic clothes on. Sisters I feel as though your words could have been kinder as words can be mistrued and feelings hurt. I don't think the colours or decorations on clothes or lack thereof are a reflection on piety.
:SMILY23: :tantrum1:

Salaam,

:rolleyes:

Humblewun when you see potential give it credit. Afterall, sister Sakeena is brilliant and her imagination is limitless. What's wrong with coloring outside the box? ......replies back...yeah you're right.