Paranoid Princess

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

You are fun to read. Ice cream is good, to a point. I can't help being a mommy.

First, I wear hijab and I love colors and beads and bobbles and I am quite a sight. I enjoy combining colors and clothes. I respect my sisters who wear the whole black thing...but I am alive and enjoy color...besides the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, told us to wear white.
So do not let that hold you back. I have discovered no matter who you are and what you do someone is going to be good old Scrooge...that is thier lot in life.

I have written this before to reverts and it is important. Respect your parents and as others have suggested be kind and gentle with them.

At 19 you are legally independent. You do not have to explain yourself to your mother. You can love her but it is time to go on with your life. She can not prohibit you from going to a masjid. You can make arrangements with the sisters of the local masjid and they will find transportation for you.

But..always show your parents respect. Do what they need to be done before they ask. Serve your parents..as this is the Islamic way. Let them see the light of Islam shine from you. Serve them milk and dates for a snack.

You will be in my dua's Insha'Allah.

your aapa.

Sakeena

Oooh yea sister Tarah I would be delighted! <eats some tiramisu> It was so delicious sister! Here, have some. <gives Tarah some chocolate Ice Cream> hahaha

Sister Majiramom, your my new auntie! *hugs* Wuv you auntie!!

Oooh I see, I will thanks soo much! :ma:

I love bright colors and sparkles too auntie :)

Sakeena

Asalm alaikum everyone! Good afternoon my dears!
how is everyone?? Ooooooh I have good news!! :hijabi: hehe..

see you around! :blackhijab:

~Sakeena :)

a_stranger

Dear Sakeena

I think it is a very good start to be very good towards your mother I mean take care of he , help her, be nice to her as Islam wants you to be , never be angry with her comments (for the sake of Allah swt) ...but be carefull do not make disobediance to Allah swt. I mean try to make a balance in your life.I am sure one day all your troubles will end but another will start (till we reach Janna by the mercy of Allah swt). And Allah knows best

palestine

Servant of Allah
Sister you make the choices. they may give you a hard time but they have to know that this is your belief and that even your love for them cannot stop you from loving Allah. they have to know that inshaAllah. do you have a car? or someone who can drive you to the masjid? then go ahead and go to the masjid. i personally love the masjid. when i enter into the masjid all my pain and worries disappear. i could be very sick and when i enter into it i feel healthy and strong. sometimes i even want to just live inside the masjid. lol. sister life is full of hardships and if you read the story of the sahabah or about Muhammad peace be upon him, you will see that the problem's you have are so minor compared to the ones they went through. Allah is only testing you, nothing more then a test to see how strong you are or can be. Your mother needs to see the good in you, and soon she will. she cannot ignore you forever and walk away from you. and if she does that's HER PROBLEM, not yours. your concern is only to please your lord whether in hardship or ease. like the saying: "when the world pushes you to your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray". asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum!

your crazy happy sister here with the latest update. lol I'm good, sighs, it's going to be another wonderful day inshallah. :) Ooh sister palestine, your so fun hahahaha :hearts: hehe ooh well nothing bad... Can't I watch the Friday services on the net inshallah? I'm going to do that. :)

salam,

Sakeena :hijabi:

Sakeena

let's just stay home during Ramadan, I don't have to go to a masjid, :SMILY149: I want my bestfriend Hina to be with me when I go inshallah... I know it may not turn out that way, but that's what I want inshallah. Besides, the world is my masjid. I can pray anywhere. :)

Sakeena

Stop Judging Me!!

It always turns into, "Those people are controling you," or , "You never think for yourself," I always feel dumb and unapreciated afterwards, and she always makes me feel like I'm against her, but I'm not. Sh always tells me that Islam is not right for me, that it's a mistake, that I should leave and be apart of the family again. I"M SO TIRED OF HER SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so tired of this crazy world I just want to jump off a cliff somewhere!!!! NOW I am NOT happy!!!!!
I'm leaving!!! I just want to get out of here, she always jugdes me, or critizing me, whatever you call
it................................................ .................
:girl3: :girl3: :girl3:

Sighs................ I'm just not perfect, not the way mom wants me to be, she's always disapointed in me... SubhanALlah....

I have to leave now, salams...... :(

massi

It always turns into, "Those people are controling you," or , "You never think for yourself," I always feel dumb and unapreciated afterwards, and she always makes me feel like I'm against her, but I'm not. Sh always tells me that Islam is not right for me, that it's a mistake, that I should leave and be apart of the family again. I"M SO TIRED OF HER SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so tired of this crazy world I just want to jump off a cliff somewhere!!!! NOW I am NOT happy!!!!!
I'm leaving!!! I just want to get out of here, she always jugdes me, or critizing me, whatever you call
it................................................ .................
:girl3: :girl3: :girl3:

Sighs................ I'm just not perfect, not the way mom wants me to be, she's always disapointed in me... SubhanALlah....

I have to leave now, salams...... :(
sorry to hear that but your mom is playing a
Psychological warfare
so be strong ...because anyone can be your enemy even your family

Sakeena

I didn't know there was such a thing as a phyco war...... that's stupid. Oh well, it happens.They think I'm crazy (insane crazy) but I'm not, I'm just silly crazy. :laughing-dancing: hahaha party animals! Party animals! Party animals! Dance, dance! :SMILY149:

massi

I didn't know there was such a thing as a phyco war...... that's stupid. Oh well, it happens.They think I'm crazy (insane crazy) but I'm not, I'm just silly crazy. :laughing-dancing: hahaha party animals! Party animals! Party animals! Dance, dance! :SMILY149:
yawn.jpg

:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:​

Sakeena

Awww it's so cute masha'ALlah! Okay brother Massi, you can come to y 4th reverion anniversay party, but the monkeys have to stay home! :SMILY231:

Remember what happened last time, the men in the white coats came and crashed my party :SMILY23: not a good year for me lol

I'll get my revenge someday! :angryred:

Anywayz, yeah, so I'm not crazy my God what does that have to do with me being a good Muslimah? SubhanAllah!

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Asalamo alaikom sister Sakeena :)

try to attend the mosque again and get to know sisters from there. InshaAllah, that environment would make it easy for you to wear hijab again and practice islam easily...

Asalamo Alaikom sister Manal :)

good to see your post again, inshaAllah, you enjoyed your vacation...

Wasalamo alaikom

Jazak allaho kheiran brother jamal. Alhamdoullillah my vacation was fine. and very funny sister Sakeena. Btw how are things going sis?

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum people :)

ooh lol ur name is jamal? hehehe :lol: now I'm going to call the orderies and tell them and one is missing! hahaaha lol just kidding masha'Allah!

Ooh sis Al'ASalam girly it's been a crazy-happy morning, aww *hugs Manal*

massi

:salam2:
it's good idea to go to masdjid ...:lol: :lol: :lol:
there i can play with a cat ...hahaha ...her name is blota