Passed an exam

luv4theummah

Asalamu halikum dear brothers and sister,

It's not really important news but yesterday I passed an exam which I been preparing for a few months. The exam was intense and my mind was tired after the first question lol.

Mansallah I passed the exam, and I am one step closer to the target I set for myself insallah this year.

Just a little advice for all the brothers and sister, if you have a sum thing u want to achieve dnt delay it if you have time. Things only become possible, if you make it possible. Hope that makes sense.

Asalamu halikum

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
masha Allah! it is a good news indeed. Congrats and wishing you success throughout.
thanks for the advice.
salam.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

:ma: Congratulations Brother....May Allah help you to achieve your target. May he give you success in this world and in the hereafter. Ameen

:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Asalamu halikum dear brothers and sister,

It's not really important news but yesterday I passed an exam which I been preparing for a few months. The exam was intense and my mind was tired after the first question lol.

Mansallah I passed the exam, and I am one step closer to the target I set for myself insallah this year.

Just a little advice for all the brothers and sister, if you have a sum thing u want to achieve dnt delay it if you have time. Things only become possible, if you make it possible. Hope that makes sense.

Asalamu halikum
congratulation ..and a very good advise

slave_of_Allah

Masha'Allah. I am so happy for you. Well done. I pray Allah continues to help you pass all your exams, and also helps you to pass the test of life, so you are granted jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

Keep smiling and remembering Allah.

luv4theummah

asalama halikum,

Thanks my dear brothers and sister,

May Allah grant all of us jannah tul firdos, and happiness in this world and next.

Insallah all of you reach all your goals in this life and the hereafter.

Asalama halikum

fmpts

That's wonderful! I have gone back to school after over a decade and am really enjoying my time.

Congratulations again.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Mashallah sis make dua for me i have an exam in a month but i just cant get the motivation to revise but i see your advice and it gives me hope thank you and its true i have to make it work if i want it inshallah

Jaza kallahu khair sister for this wonderful news and advice

:wasalam:

luv4theummah

asalama halikum,

Insallah you will pass, may ALLAh give you the strength to prepare for your exam. We all want to know the result, when you done your exam. You will be in my dua's.

I forget 2 mention, I am a brother. Ill show you my passport if you want proof lol

asalama halikum

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salaams,
MashaAllah, good news:) Thanks for sharing it with us...by the way your advice is AWESOME:) love and I hope I act upon it for I sure am two months away from my finals and GRADUATING! may Allah help me and all those that are taking finals. Ameen.