Pathans...

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Oh and another scary similarity is that...

no human being is better or worse than the other. The creator is the same One s.w.t

Prophet Muhammad s.a.w said:

Man tawada'a lellahi, rafa'a hullahu, wa man kabbara, wada'a hullahu

Meaning: Who ever humbles himself, Allah s.w.t will rise him, and whoever is arrogant, Allah s.w.t will cause him to fall.

ark1993

It's really interesting to see how the children of Adam are divided into many different races, tribes and cultures...

JUNOON

Assalamu alaikum MOSABJA!

I read your thread and it sounds so convincing.

According to your thread, I am also a Jew by race, but I thank Allah s.w.t to be a muslim and not brainwashed by the racist Zionism of Israel, the devil of our time.

At the end of your post you gave some numbers and dates of Jewish living in Afghanistan.

I assume that you were mentioning only those jews who still followed the Jewish religion and not all those who are jews by race as according to your post, Pakhtuns are all jews and thus there are still millions of Jews living in Afghanistan.

I am from Afghanistan and I come from the tribe of Durani and I confirm that the names and words you mentioned do exist today in Pakhtun areas.

One interesting fact about Pakhtuns is that they are entirely different from the people of all neighbouring countries.

They have their own unique cultural indentity, very different from its neighbours such as Inidian subcontinent, China, Central Asian states and Iran.

They have a very strong tribal system and a person identifies himself by his tribal name. Majority of Pakhtun use their tribal name as their surname.

Some members of my family use Durani as their surname.

The physical features of Pakhtuns are also very similar to Jews. I have a very interesting story to tell.

A friend of mine who is Pakhtun and has a beard was living in a part of London where there is a big Jewish community in 1999.

One day he was walking to his office, carrying a briefcase and two young Jewish men approached him and each of them wanted to invite him to a jewish religious ceremony.

While the guyes were arguing amongst themsleves as to who should do the Dawah (invitation), my friend told them, excuse me, I am not a jewish. This shows that they were in no doubt that my friend was a Jew, based on his physical appearance.

Hearing this, the guys were amazed and left him.

There is a tribe who still live near Kabul called Hud-khel.
Hud means Yahud (Jews) and Khel in Pakhtu/Pashtu means tribe.
So the word literally means Jewish tribe.

I dont know about the Hebrew language, but I have noticed sonic similarities between the Hebrew and Pakhtu.

For example, both languages have many words with the sound "kh" such as "Pakhtu", Pkha =foot, kheta = stomach, khalak = people, khafa = upset, khabare = talks, teekhta = escape, Makham = evening, Mashkhutan = night.....khyber

I will end this by mentioning that there is a hadith which interprets that Allah s.w.t doesn't look at your appearance and wealth, but he looks at your hearts and deeds. I am sorry i can't locate the sourece. Please someone do so.

So, regardless of whether Pakhtun/pathan are, by race, Jewish or not, I am happy to say they are mostly muslims, Alhamdulellah.

Allah s.w.t knows best

Wassalam
One interesting fact about Pakhtuns is that they are entirely different from the people of all neighbouring countries.

They have their own unique cultural indentity, very different from its neighbours such as Inidian subcontinent, China, Central Asian states and Iran.

Very True

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I have and I'm assuming half the people on this site have as well lol being how famous it is.

Storm

SiStEr
A lot of ppl thought it is biased,but then again pathans aren't angels. We all have our errors. They are now making a movie on it. Lets see what happens!!