personality test

Globalpeace

Banned
ESFJ!

Asslamo Allaikum,

ESFJ = Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging

That's horrible.

This can't be! I am a very shy person, trust me.

Actually one thing makes perect sense, which is when I believe in something I do it with 100% of my efforts....the following is 100% true...

Their sense of right and wrong wrestles with an overwhelming rescuing, 'mothering' drive. This sometimes results in swift, immediate action taken upon a transgressor, followed by stern reprimand; ultimately, however, the prodigal is wrested from the gallows of their folly, just as the noose tightens and all hope is lost, by the very executioner!

So many times I have beaten people up and then bandaged them up and given them my lunch money because I felt Sorry!

AishaR

:salam2:

Inshallah you are all well.

I am an INFJ.

After reading the portrait I am amazed how true it is. It says "tend to internalize conflict into their bodies, and experience health problems when under a lot of stress." I have been really ill the last 12 mths & it turned out to be stress related!!!!

Thanx for sharing that with us.

:wasalam:
Sis Aisha

halah

very interesting but would you please elaborate this result to me,
I'm
INFJ with these percentages 22% 25% 62% 44%.

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

:confused: Your Type is INFJ

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
33 38 12 44

samiha

---------
Staff member

We are a rare type!!! Only one% of the population have this personality type.

:wasalam:

wa alaykum salam

that is so weird... i'm INFJ too, and it seems like it's a swiftly rising number.

However, i do think that our percentages are different. See two examples above ^^^^ lol, I got a 1% under judging!

According to them, I have greater chance to have ESP, anyone wanna give it a go? ;) just joking

Counselors have strong empathic abilities and can become aware of another's emotions or intentions -- good or evil -- even before that person is conscious of them. This "mind-reading" can take the form of feeling the hidden distress or illnesses of others to an extent which is difficult for other types to comprehend. Even Counselors can seldom tell how they came to penetrate others' feelings so keenly. Furthermore, the Counselor is most likely of all the types to demonstrate an ability to understand psychic phenomena and to have visions of human events, past, present, or future. What is known as ESP may well be exceptional intuitive ability-in both its forms, projection and introjection. Such supernormal intuition is found frequently in the Counselor, and can extend to people, things, and often events, taking the form of visions, episodes of foreknowledge, premonitions, auditory and visual images of things to come, as well as uncanny communications with certain individuals at a distance.

it makes me laugh every time :D :D :D

weird... a lot of their things i agree with, but i mean... it's only to a certain point. We should be the ones to know ourselves best, and i think judge based on that, not a test and its results :) but it was nice ...

wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member

i have a question, what exactly do they base the results after? i mean, i understand it's our answers but... :confused:

wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am a woman of my word. I will give a more comprehensive explanation. I will do it after my sons are asleep so I can think. I am still in the middle of mundane tasks i.e housework.

falomar

I've got an.......well......wait a minute, I forgot what it was....let me see..... :rolleyes: ok,ok...here I think I have it.....INTJ :SMILY149:

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
SubhanaAllah

SubhanaAllah! that seems true. Very interesting that was,
44,12,38,67.- INFJ.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I found this link and it will assist everyone so I have pasted it here. These character types are based on the works and theories of Carl Jung. Please remember this is over a public forum and the results are to be taken lightly. We are Muslims. My intent for this was twofold:
1. I wanted us to do something fun.
2. I wanted us to find something in common to help us communicate more and this helps us to understand eachother a little more.

Approach to World:
Some people prefer to focus on the outer world and others on their own inner world
This is called Extraversion (E) or Introversion (I).

Extraverted Characteristics
Act first, think and reflect later

Require interaction with the outside world

Open to the outside world of people and things

Enjoy wide variety and change.
Like meeting new people and forming new relationships
Introverted Characteristics
Think and reflect before acting

Require some "private time" to recharge batteries

Internally motivated
Mind can be so active it is "closed" to outside world

Prefer one-to-one communication and relationships

Information Processing:
Some people prefer to focus on the basic information they take in while others prefer to interpret and add meaning.
This is called Sensing (S) or Intuition (N).

Sensing Characteristics
Mentally live in the "here & now", attend to present opportunities
Use "common sense" and prefer practical solutions
Memory recall is rich in detail of facts and past events
Improvise from past experience
Like clear, concrete, factual information; dislike situations that are "fuzzy" Intuitive Characteristics
Mentally live in the future, attendto future possibilities
Use imagination and creating or discovering new possibilities
Memory recall emphasizes patterns, contexts, and connections
Improvise through theoretical understanding
Comfortable with ambiguous, fuzzy data and with guessing its meaning.

Decision Making:
Some people prefer to first look for logic and consistency, while others first look at people and their unique circumstances.
This is called Thinking (T) or Feeling (F).

Thinking Characteristics
Search for facts and logic when making decisions
Naturally notice the tasks and work needing to be accomplished.
Easily able to provide an objective and critical analysis of situations
Accept conflict as a normal part of relationships
Feeling Characteristics
Employ personal feelings, and the impact on people when making decisions
Naturally sensitive to other peoples needs and reactions
Prefer to seek consensus and multiple opinions
Distaset for conflict and all types of disharmony.

Knowledge Acqusition :
Some people prefer to get things firmly and finally decided, while others prefer to stay open to new information or options.
This is called Judging (J) or Perceiving (P).

Judging Characteristics
Plan details in advance before moving into action.
Focus on task-related action; complete segments in an orderly fashion..
Work best and avoid stress when they can keep ahead of deadlines.
Naturally set targets, dates and goals. Make use of routines to manage life Perceiving Characteristics
Are c omfortable proceeding without pre-planning and then planning as they go.
Like to multitask, have variety, mix work and play.
Tolerant of time pressure and work best close to the deadline.
Avoid commitments that could interfere with flexibility, freedom and variety

Personality Type:
After completing the MBTI instrument people gain insight into their personality type, which can be expressed as a code with four letters.

The 16 personality types of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator instrument are listed here:

ISTJ
ISFJ
INFJ
INTJ
ISTP
ISFP
INFP
INTP
ESTP
ESFP
ENFP
ENTP
ESTJ
ESFJ
ENFJ
ENTJ

Muslimah 86: ISFP: You are introverted, this does not mean you do not like people you just need time alone. you have a strong sense of faith over logic. You have a strong sense of keeping things happy and you enjoy certain facets of a task..but you really have a hard time understanding the rush to people have to get things done. your S score is 1 percent you make want to look at the characterstics of an INFP...you are very giving; sometimes people walk over you but it does not matter because your heart has no bottom.

Mubarek Muslimah, Saifu deen, AishaR, Aisha16,Halah, najbc, samiha,zainab, Ameera. You are our protectors. You who will quietly make sure that everyone is taken care of. You who will gently and quietly do what it takes to love everyone. I have noticed in your posts you do not rant and rave like I do. You who gently direct people back to what they need to be doing. But, there is a veil you hide behind. You do not really want to be noticed. That private part of you not many people are lucky to share. And how you love. You make decisions well. You have prinicples and you abide by them.
AishaR..you internalize conflict because you are too busy taking care of others...this type is not going to burden others.

Oumyaquine/happy 2B Muslim: enjf..hello sunshine. To Happy2BMuslim..look at your usename. You bring joy into a room, you make everyone feel special. You show others the silver lining behind the clouds. You know when to stop. You will be the one person who will know everyone in a class, a gathering, and you make your parents smile. To Happy2B a Muslim...you may want to look at an INFP as your EJ scores were 1%. If that is the case you are in my boat. You are free of the burdens of this world.

Saba urooj and Aisha 1114: ISFJ...You do things. The SJ parts of you make sure that deadlines are met, you remember things others forget. I would drive you crazy. Saba urooj you posted again and wanted to know when I would write back. Everyone here needs to thank you. You do not make a big fuss. You know you have a duty to perform and you do with out anyone noticing. Your friendships are deep and you are loyal, but you are very partical.

Big H and hussain.mahammed ENTJ: Funny how the men responded to this one. You are " the man". You take charge. You live in the world. You are logical and practical. You do not have the S..because others can take care of the little details..you take care of the big stuff. People like me come in and ruffle your feathers. You have little time to deal with the gray areas in life. It is more black and white.

Palestine: ESFP..the world is a merry go around. And you will ride everyride in the amusement park. You see the colors of the rides, you take the hand of everyone and they go on the ride with you. Life is joy. You make everyone smile and your energy..send me some.

Ditta,Sulikha, and Falomar: Please have patience with us. We are merely humans. You see the possibilites of this world. You see how we could be. You understand logic. You understand how to think. You spend your life thinking. Sometimes you encounter difficulty in putting into use your complex ideas. The TJ makes you desire an environment that is free of "stuff". I used that emphatically to drive you crazy. If you remember Mr. Spock...

Mohamed's wife and Abdul-Rahaeem...where would we be without you. You get it all done. Atlas, holding the world on your shoulders. You will never neglect anything. You do not waste time...you can't . You keep going and do not need to be noticed..if you do not do something you hear everyone around you whine and scream as if the world is coming to an end and you methodically make the world ok and move on.

Brother GP..ESFJ...are you not the one that makes us write and starts the threads that take us around the globe. Do you not make us communicate with each other...are you not the "daddy" of tti. Your extrovertness shines because you are very open with us and you have interactions and you come back and tell us. You need structure and you make decisions.

I pray this helped you. If I was not clear please PM me and thank you.