PHILIPPINES GLORIETTA MALL BLAST - ALLAH PROTECTED ME

Asmaa82

I just want to tell everyone that yesterday I just felt so thankful and blessed, yet very sad with what happened. If you haven't heard, Philippines just had a very sad tragedy - a bomb exploded in a very popular mall within the Makati City Business District, killing 10 people and 90+ wounded.

A week before that tragic day(Oct. 19th), I was planning to do some shopping. It was scheduled properly that I was so excited to go out on that day, which is my day off from work.

That day came and just one of my friends came to visit me and begged me to go out in the afternoon with her. My plan was to go out early(11AM) so I can go home early to avoid rush hours. My friend was so irritating. She asked me to wait for her as she had to sleep first before going out. Well, thankfully, I did. Just before we are about to go, about 1:30PM, we heard the news flash! The mall we are heading to just got BOMBED!

We were silent for minutes before realizing that ALLAH (swt) just saved us!
I think ALLAH(swt) saved me through my friend.

I felt so sad about the people who were killed and their families mourning for the loss. :girl3: :girl3:

But i am thankful that ALLAH(swt) is always with me!
Talk about how great ALLAH(swt) is...

Please help me thank ALLAH(swt)... and pray for peace in our country.

:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalaamu alaikum,

Hey sis. Jazakallaahu Khayr for that. I passed by Glorietta before I went home from work, Alhamdulillaah I did not stay long. When I got home mom and dad was watching the breaking news about it. This is such a reminder to all of us that any moment, Allaah swt can take away our lives. May Allaah swt keep us all steadfast to doing more good deeds while we're still alive and bring them in the hereafter to save us from the torments of the hellfire AMEEN.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Allah is our Protector, La Hawla wa La Quwatta illah billah!! glad you are okay sis and may Allah help the muslim Ummah, Ameen!!

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

La Hawla wa la qowata ila bilah. May Allah (swt) have mercy of those who died. Alhamdullah Alhamdullah both sisters are safe and sound. Subhanallah ya'rub. Truly Allah (swt) is the most merciful.. Al-Rahman, Al-Raheem..

The best way to thank Allah (swt) pray to Ra'akat...

:wasalam:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

SubhanAllaah sis the same mall, Glorietta 4 though is on fire just now! :eek: Again, I just passed by it before I came home coz it's near the terminal. What's wrong with that mall?!@# :angryred: May Allaah swt keep us safe Ameen.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Assalamu alaikum,

SubhanAllaah sis the same mall, Glorietta 4 though is on fire just now! :eek: Again, I just passed by it before I came home coz it's near the terminal. What's wrong with that mall?!@# :angryred: May Allaah swt keep us safe Ameen.

Alhamdulilah , you sisters are safe