queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah help them~Amin!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

:jazaak:
For sharing these beautiful images~Alhamdulillah!

The intention was beautiful:ma:
I was only fear of the safety of those who climb on the stone.
The height was high!

~May Allah swt protect and help them~Amin!!!

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

:jazaak:
For sharing these beautiful images~Alhamdulillah!

The intention was beautiful:ma:
I was only fear of the safety of those who climb on the stone.
The height was high!

~May Allah swt protect and help them~Amin!!!

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Jazakallah Khirah sister for the reply........ Kabah high is 14 meters....

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

JazakAllahu khair for sharing the pictures.
subhanAllah

whoever say: Muslims worship a black-box should see this and make themselves correct!
we dont worship black-box, it is just the Ghilab and it is so simple, just made of simple blocks of rock! and this is our Qiblah, not an Idol, otherise the man wouldn't stand on it.

barakAllahu feek

wassalam

JenGiove

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. It is not something someone like myself gets to see everyday so I feel quite honored and humbled to be able to have the oppertunity for this education. Did you take these pictures? If so, WOW! Is it changed the same time every year? How is it decided who shall receive a piece of the cloth and how is the cloth made? By hand and if so, by whom? or is it machine made? or a little bit of both? What is it made of? Silk? Wool? kevlar? <ok, that last one was a joke but I've asked so many questions right in a row that I had to break it up somehow! lol>

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. It is not something someone like myself gets to see everyday so I feel quite honored and humbled to be able to have the oppertunity for this education. Did you take these pictures? If so, WOW! Is it changed the same time every year? How is it decided who shall receive a piece of the cloth and how is the cloth made? By hand and if so, by whom? or is it machine made? or a little bit of both? What is it made of? Silk? Wool? kevlar? <ok, that last one was a joke but I've asked so many questions right in a row that I had to break it up somehow! lol>

Salamun Alaik for the reply sister....No i did not take.. One of my freind e-mail this pics and also i have downloaded a you tube vedio as well.. Insha Allah i will upload it in future..... By the way one of my friend says he got to know from other muslims saying that this was changing on the day of EID UL AZHA day... In this day every Haj Pilgrimage are in Meena so only non Haj people are attanding for this so the crowd is less.... But I dont kow is this true

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Salam alaikum

JazakAllahu khair for sharing the pictures.
subhanAllah

whoever say: Muslims worship a black-box should see this and make themselves correct!
we dont worship black-box, it is just the Ghilab and it is so simple, just made of simple blocks of rock! and this is our Qiblah, not an Idol, otherise the man wouldn't stand on it.

barakAllahu feek

wassalam

Yaa U r correct....U have explained correctly masha Allah!

"we dont worship black-box, it is just the Ghilab and it is so simple, just made of simple blocks of rock! and this is our Qiblah, not an Idol, otherise the man wouldn't stand on it"

Well done brother!!!!!!!!!!!! And Jazakallah Khairah for the reply........

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Mashallah, very beautiful photos. Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing with us.

May Allah give us all oportunity to see Kabah with our own eyes one day,and preform Hajj. ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Mashallah, very beautiful photos. Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing with us.

May Allah give us all oportunity to see Kabah with our own eyes one day,and preform Hajj. ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

Ameen to ur DUA and Summa Ameen....Jazakallah Khiarah for relpy.......

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Here As i Promised other Pictures of Changing the Ghilaf e ka'abah...

ge2he26iyfkk.jpg

d2l3r2jwt3a1.jpg

np4t9aoycbkg.jpg

qf8m515soedj.jpg

fjczg8gmsbgw.jpg

r1n9s7d2q7bc.jpg

Wassalaam!

salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,

:ma: that is beautifull, i can go back in time and imagine how dear Prophet Ibraheem a.s. construct it, piece after piece :SMILY23: will i ever get to see it for real ..:girl3::salam2: