pimples on face

Mahdi8900

ASC
check out this link, it has a lot of acne removing remedy's and it talks about how the prophet(SAW) recommended zaitoon (olive or olive oil) to those that had skin diseases. He said it cures all skin diseases!! Don't worry I have the same problem, insha allah we get through this together.

zinirah

:salam2:
Dear sister
I also have the same problem. My mother always used to tell me that if i get them when i'm young then i wont get them when i'm older and vise versa. I will tell you what helps take my pimples away.

First: Drink lots of water, & no high sugar drinks...water flushes the body, etc Also eat less sugary foods. Try to eat healthy foods like vegies & fruits. this helps me.

Second: Wash your face in the morning time & at night before sleeping. If you get pimples don't pop them with your hands.

You should take a sewing needle & burn the tip of it(to clean off bacteria). Then stick it in the pimple lighly just to break the skin. Then squeeze the dirt out of it. Then take medicine or water and wipe of that area of the face.

Third: Always wear a mosturizing cream, because your bodies natural oils will feel the face is dry, & this will cause more pimples....

I hope this helped...if not...well...i guess we will just have to live with them.:hijabi:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
assalaam alaikum thanks alot 4 replying and 4 ur answers inshallah i will act upon ur advises inshallah

Wa`alaykumassalam

I advise you to go for Hijaamah you will notice your pimples will start disappearing.

Eat beetroot daily and you need you purify your blood. There are some herbs that are strong blood purifiers if you want to know please let me know.

"Ibn As-Sunni said in his book that one of the Prophet's wives said: "Once, the Messenger of Allah came by when I had a pimple on my finger. He said: 'Do you have a Tharirah?' I said, 'Yes.' He said, 'Place it on the pimple.' He then said, 'Say, O Allah, who transforms the small to the big and the big to the small, make what I am suffering from small.' (Also narrated by Al-Hakim).

deen_islam_4ever

deen_islam_4every1
Wa`alaykumassalam

I advise you to go for Hijaamah you will notice your pimples will start disappearing.

Eat beetroot daily and you need you purify your blood. There are some herbs that are strong blood purifiers if you want to know please let me know.

:jazaak: bro May Allah bless you

safaa_marwa

i have a question
i have pimples on my face from 5 years. i used so many medicence but no used :girl3: can anyone tell me what should i eat and what should i dont eat? whenever i eat eggs or drink milk tea pimples come on my face more :girl3:

:tti_sister: May Allah cure us

Pimples remove tips:

(کیل مہاسے )Some steps to avoid acne and pimples risk.How to remove pimples for ever.If you are worried about acne and pimples, these natural acne and pimples tips may help you to get red for ever. Acne treatment is dependent around the type of situation you coping and it will be severity.
1.Avoid or do little make-up. The chemicals of makeup react with the sweat resulting in the blockage of skin pores that can boost the harshness of acne.
2.Increase your intake of water and eat more vegetables and fruits.
3.Wash your pillowcase often and always use clean face towels. Dirty towels and pillowcases can harbor bacteria and germs that can make acne worse.
4.Wear protective headgear such as a hat with a wide brim to protect your face, head, and the back of your neck from sun exposure. You can also wear a baseball cap, long-sleeved shirts, and long pants.
5.Avoid touching your face frequently. It is a bit difficult but very necessary because your fingers transmit dirt and oil, which only causes the acne’s to multiply and persist for a longer time.
6.Keep your face clean, but don’t overdo it. Everyone knows that you should wash your face, but some people use too many harsh chemicals that can actually irritate the skin and make acne worse. If you strip all the oil from your face, your skin will make even more oil to make up for it so stick with gentle cleansers and avoid products that contain alcohol.

:salam2::hearts:

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-

Drink ALOT of water sister... You should atleast drink 8 glasses of water everyday.. It really Helps..

May ALLAH Bless You All