pimples on face

deen_islam_4ever

deen_islam_4every1
:salam2:
i have a question
i have pimples on my face from 5 years. i used so many medicence but no used :girl3: can anyone tell me what should i eat and what should i dont eat? whenever i eat eggs or drink milk tea pimples come on my face more :girl3:

:tti_sister: May Allah cure us

DanyalSAC

i have a question
i have pimples on my face from 5 years. i used so many medicence but no used :girl3: can anyone tell me what should i eat and what should i dont eat? whenever i eat eggs or drink milk tea pimples come on my face more :girl3:

Asalaamu alaikum -

Its actually a misconception that what you eat causes pimples. I remember when I was a young teenager I bought a candy bar and the lady behind the counter said "haven't you had enough chocolate? Its written all over your face" (implying that I had a lot of zits). My doctor was much more sympathetic when he informed me my pimples are caused by bacteria and clogged pores. He prescribed an anti-biotic and a facial scrub. They eventually went away.

I would recommend talking to your doctor or seeing a dermatologist (not sure if I spelled that right).

4mMadara2Amina

As Salam Alykom :)

Yes, I think first you should try go to doctor and just check on what exactly you might have an alergy. Maybe it is nothing really big.

But I can also tell you that each morning you could try wash your face in camomile's water or in pharmacy can get also the bottle of marigold tincture. I guess you need take a dictionary to understand because I used it as my English is not so good. For many of my friends it has been worked and natural things always are the best than drinking any medicine. Only if it wont work- it might be different than.

Try :) And maybe everything after one to 2 weeks will get much, much better InshALLAH :hijabi::hearts:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Even I have acne since so many years recently I had a visit to the dermatologist he said its due to harmonal change he did prescribe few anti biotics and tropical medications for the face. He also said it would take time to clear up about 4-5 months and said no diet restrictions.

Visit experienced dermatologist he is the best to know the factor involved and cause for your pimples.

kayleigh

It has nothing to do with what you eat. If you've tried everything over the counter, try to see a dermatologist.

and make sure you're using a moisturizer... I found that that makes a world of difference. Sometimes you can actually get blemishes from your skin being too dry and irritated.

deen_islam_4ever

deen_islam_4every1
thanks

:salam2: brothers and sisters :SMILY139:
:hijabi: thanks for reply

:inshallah: i will attempt to act upon ur advises.
:tti_sister:May Allah cure us.

azmirush

Eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables help and drinking a lot of plain water is also good for a beautiful skin. Of course, using the right facial wash is necessary too. Advice from the skin experts should be sought. These are the things I've been doing..insyaallah hope it will work for you too.
:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
You can also use the juice of a lemon after washing the face, that will clean out your skin of impurities and its all natural. You can also try olive oil and shea butter, it works wonders mashallah.:hearts:

sarahlou

Try sweating. Exercise is a good way to cleanse your pores. I notice when I don't exercise my skin breaks out. Just be sure to wash your face after you exercise.

azmirush

Try sweating. Exercise is a good way to cleanse your pores. I notice when I don't exercise my skin breaks out. Just be sure to wash your face after you exercise.

I agree with you. Physical exercises help a lot in so many ways. And not too forget drinking lots of water....flush out the toxic from the body..

student93

taalibah forever
assalamualaikum
have you tried anything to clean your blood, such as blood cupping(hijamah)- its sunnat too. and there is 'safi-by hamdard laboratories' it is a blood purifier but it makes you loose weight fast.

i will pray for you insha'allah

was salaam

duaas requested

DanyalSAC

assalamualaikum
have you tried anything to clean your blood, such as blood cupping(hijamah)- its sunnat too. and there is 'safi-by hamdard laboratories' it is a blood purifier but it makes you loose weight fast.

i will pray for you insha'allah

was salaam

duaas requested

Safi contains a lot of arsenic and has warnings about its use in the US and Canada. Allah knows best.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allah knows best!!!

i have a question

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 years?Don''t do anymore waitttt>>>>>>> gooooooooooooo seeeee a DOCTOR!!!Insya allah everything will turn out well and nice before eid~Insya allah!!!!!Trust me :)

Take Care!

~Thank you,
~Wassalam :)

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
i read in a prophetic medicine book that there is cure for pimples in 'Aloks wood'. but i dont know whether it is the popular 'Aloe Vera' a natural Herb which is very famous in my region for curing pimples.

Ashima33

Asalaamu alaikum -

Its actually a misconception that what you eat causes pimples. I remember when I was a young teenager I bought a candy bar and the lady behind the counter said "haven't you had enough chocolate? Its written all over your face" (implying that I had a lot of zits). My doctor was much more sympathetic when he informed me my pimples are caused by bacteria and clogged pores. He prescribed an anti-biotic and a facial scrub. They eventually went away.

I would recommend talking to your doctor or seeing a dermatologist (not sure if I spelled that right).

It has nothing to do with what you eat. If you've tried everything over the counter, try to see a dermatologist.

and make sure you're using a moisturizer... I found that that makes a world of difference. Sometimes you can actually get blemishes from your skin being too dry and irritated.

I had REALLY bad acne a few years ago. I worked in a spa, so the aestheticians were always giving me facials, chemical peels, etc. to try and nothing ever worked. I also couldn't afford to go to a dermotologist, but soon realized I wouldn't need to. When I observed my first Ramadan... I kid you not... my skin dramatically changed. I was blown away. So this got me curious, and slowly realized it had to be something I was eating. Over the past 2 years I have significantly cut down on my caffeine and sugar intake. I'm talking... no more than 2 TBLS. of sugar daily (this doesn't include fruits) and I only drink decaf.

soulzcore

Abd-Allah !!

You are actually wrong here.. What you eat matters a lot and this is my actual personal experience.. I had severe acne, but since the time I stopped taking milk(dairy) it disappeared.. I am taking soy milk as an alternative now..

Benzoyl Peroxide(2.5%) also works really well. You could get it in a lot of departmental stores ( rite aid, Shop rite, walgreens, stop and shop etc.. )

kayleigh

I guess I shouldn't say that it doesn't matter at all, but it IS a myth that if you eat oily foods or chocolate that it will give you acne. If you eat junk food and have a bad diet then your skin, hair, and nails will look bad. If you eat good food then your skin and everything else will probably look healthier.

I wouldn't recommend benzoyl peroxide if you have sensitive skin. If you have sensitize skin it'll just make it worse. I had terrible skin and was using all those harsh drug store bought face washes on it, until I was told that it was irritation acne from the benzoyl peroxide. as soon as I switched to cleansers specifically for sensitive skin and got a good moisturizer it cleared right up.

I've been reading up on some natural medicine stuff, and came across some info about food intolerance. The idea is that there are some foods that your body negatively reacts to, but it is not something you are allergic to. It can contribute to things like acne, IBS, unexplained weight gain, etc. Dairy and gluten are some of the things people are most often intolerant to, and the articles I read suggested that you eliminate things from your diet for ~2 weeks, then slowly add things back in. Like add dairy in and wait awhile, then the next group and wait. If your problem cleared up in the 2 weeks or whatever time period, and it flares up again after adding a type of food back in, then you can cut that completely out of your diet. I'm sure you can find more specific information online of what foods you should cut out.