pLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ALL MUSLIM INSHALLAH

RandyJackson

What makes it a conspiracy theory? FOX News assured you?

Sister, you're basing your ideas on what is tangible. You need to research and us your mind, not your eyes. There is a curtain, and there are people behind that curtain. Those people are secular (or Satanic), and Islam is a threat to their power. It's that simple.

How do they attempt to destroy Islam? They simply can start by secularizing your children. Or they can start by secularizing you (you as a medical worker should know the power of mind control and hypnosis which is a tool in your television)

You, as a married woman, MUST PUT THIS INTO CONSIDERATION! Otherwise, you will lose your children, sister. And it is the duty of every Muslim to protect his or her children!!!!!!!!!! Inchallah you will see the light one way or another.

You mentioned you are in the medical field, so I assume you spent your life studying for those hard classes, and least likely put much time to understand the symbolism of the Hadiths and Quran.

RandyJackson

But listen to this. What do we LOSE if we go ahead and convince ourselves that Zionists are attempting to destroy Muslims? In fact, even if it truly is a conspiracy theory, we still WIN. Because, regardless, it will make us more aware, more skeptical and will draw us closer to Islam.

The ones who throw it away and ROLL THEIR EYES are the ones who are taking the risk. Because such people are the ones who will say "Oh its okay if I leave to work and allow my child to watch TV, because it won't do any harm"

And 10 years later they wonder, "why is my child going to the movies on Friday and not the mosque?"

Look, I hated Islam growing up. I never understood why until I realized it was the media that made me think Allah was Satan. Eventually, I woke up and found Allah. And believe me, I converted RIGHT ON THE SPOT! Because Allah was the right guidance.

This is why I am trying to help people wake up. Many more people are now what I once was. And it is my duty to help them realize that Zionism fed us the wrong image of Islam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am not advising anyone to take or refrain from taking anything. I am suggesting that readers use common sense.

Muslims need to remember we are given many cures by our Blessed Prophet. These cures work. Why..simply because they were given to us by our Teacher. As the cures come from the Light and Mercy to the World I trust the cures.

I pray that my brothers and sisters use good judgment.