Hudda

"Take benefit of five before five: your youth before
your old age, your health before your sickness, your
wealth before your poverty, your free-time before your
preoccupation, and your life before your death."
[Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam - al-Haakim,
al-Baihaqee: Saheeh]

Subject: ex-minister of health of Finland about swine flu V. Important

The statement by the ex Minister of Health of the Finland about swine flu injection

What the ex Finnish Minister of Health said boldly and openly
America aims to reduce the world's population by two thirds even earning billions, they forced the World Health Organization classification of swine flu to at least "a fatal epidemic" in order to make vaccination mandatory not discretionary, especially for the first segments of the target population that of the next generation who are pregnant women and children ...
Our government refused the Finnish classification and degree of the disease which was made to Basic and does not force anyone to vaccinate..
No one knows at all what are the effects of the vaccine after a year or 5 years or 20 years!? .. Is it absolute sterility or cancer or other diseases and deadly tumors ?!!
Most importantly, the American manufacturers are exempted from bearing any responsibility this is a serious indicator of their intentions ....
The duty of all is to circulate this and for each of you to see and hear the tape in English and make your decision

Talks with the ex-minister of health of Finland

about swine flu

V. Important !!

La Dra Rauni Kilde habla sobre la Conspiracin de la Gripe Porcina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTgyakGAddM

:hearts::hearts:

sharazad

Sister
"Take benefit of five before five: your youth before
your old age, your health before your sickness, your
wealth before your poverty, your free-time before your
preoccupation, and your life before your death."
[Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam - al-Haakim,
al-Baihaqee: Saheeh]

Subject: ex-minister of health of Finland about swine flu V. Important

The statement by the ex Minister of Health of the Finland about swine flu injection

What the ex Finnish Minister of Health said boldly and openly
America aims to reduce the world's population by two thirds even earning billions, they forced the World Health Organization classification of swine flu to at least "a fatal epidemic" in order to make vaccination mandatory not discretionary, especially for the first segments of the target population that of the next generation who are pregnant women and children ...
Our government refused the Finnish classification and degree of the disease which was made to Basic and does not force anyone to vaccinate..
No one knows at all what are the effects of the vaccine after a year or 5 years or 20 years!? .. Is it absolute sterility or cancer or other diseases and deadly tumors ?!!
Most importantly, the American manufacturers are exempted from bearing any responsibility this is a serious indicator of their intentions ....
The duty of all is to circulate this and for each of you to see and hear the tape in English and make your decision

Talks with the ex-minister of health of Finland

about swine flu

V. Important !!

La Dra Rauni Kilde habla sobre la Conspiracin de la Gripe Porcina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTgyakGAddM

:hearts::hearts:

salam aleikum :)

Am from Finland, and there has ben a loooot of discussion about H1N1 vacination and the effect on the body later on. I need to ask you to refer to "swine flu" as H1N1, because the name of the virus actually doesnt have anything to do with pigs, and gives raison for false rumours about pork and pigs!

Hudda

:salam2: I just copied and pasted the article from the Underground Press about the reality of H1N1. I did not edit as I was not the owner of the article. I felt it was my obligation to let all my muslim brothers and sisters know they should not take the flu shot. It brought chills to my bones when I listened to the the Ex-Health Minister about the side effects it can give to people. Here in Canada it is still an option and I pray no body forces us to take the flu shot:tti_sister:

ShyHijabi

salam aleikum :)

Am from Finland, and there has ben a loooot of discussion about H1N1 vacination and the effect on the body later on. I need to ask you to refer to "swine flu" as H1N1, because the name of the virus actually doesnt have anything to do with pigs, and gives raison for false rumours about pork and pigs!

Actually it does have to do with swine since it originated from pigs.

Swine influenza (also called Pig influenza, swine flu, hog flu and pig flu) is an infection by any one of several types of swine influenza virus. Swine influenza virus (SIV) or S-OIV (swine-origin influenza virus) is any strain of the influenza family of viruses that is endemic in pigs.[2] As of 2009, the known SIV strains include influenza C and the subtypes of influenza A known as H1N1, H1N2, H3N1, H3N2, and H2N3.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swine_influenza

While I hesitate to use Wikipedia as a source, in this case it is actually accurate. There is so much hysteria over a flu that has been in existence now for thousands of years. The common flu is much more deadly and yet people don't fret over it as much as this flu. The immunizations are not deadly and the side effects apply to anyone who is allergic to eggs (the growth medium used in most vaccines) or some of the preservatives. I took the vaccine as I work in a hospital and am exposed daily to it. I had no side effects and neither has any hospital workers.

The vaccine works by the same method as the polio vaccine or any other vaccination. It is not special or has "secret" ingredients. There is a very very small group in the multinational cicrcles that have discussed cutting the population down to 1/3rd but this is a conspiracy group that has been around since Hitler's day. They are crack pots and largely viewed by the internatinal community as nuts. They also think there are reptiles in human disguise that are ruling the world as "fake humans" Don't beleive me? Just type in the name David Icke and see what you find on Google, it's ridiculous.

Anyways, the H1N1 vaccine has nothign to do with this weird cult and their beleif system. I am not sure how it is in your country but even in the States where it is becoming mandatory people can still get religious waivers to abstain from the vaccine. I took the vaccine (it was nose drops) because I face the very real risk of contracting the flu at work. I don't have time to get sick so I wish to prevent it if possible.

sharazad

Sister
Actually it does have to do with swine since it originated from pigs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swine_influenza

While I hesitate to use Wikipedia as a source, in this case it is actually accurate. There is so much hysteria over a flu that has been in existence now for thousands of years. The common flu is much more deadly and yet people don't fret over it as much as this flu. The immunizations are not deadly and the side effects apply to anyone who is allergic to eggs (the growth medium used in most vaccines) or some of the preservatives. I took the vaccine as I work in a hospital and am exposed daily to it. I had no side effects and neither has any hospital workers.

The vaccine works by the same method as the polio vaccine or any other vaccination. It is not special or has "secret" ingredients. There is a very very small group in the multinational cicrcles that have discussed cutting the population down to 1/3rd but this is a conspiracy group that has been around since Hitler's day. They are crack pots and largely viewed by the internatinal community as nuts. They also think there are reptiles in human disguise that are ruling the world as "fake humans" Don't beleive me? Just type in the name David Icke and see what you find on Google, it's ridiculous.

Anyways, the H1N1 vaccine has nothign to do with this weird cult and their beleif system. I am not sure how it is in your country but even in the States where it is becoming mandatory people can still get religious waivers to abstain from the vaccine. I took the vaccine (it was nose drops) because I face the very real risk of contracting the flu at work. I don't have time to get sick so I wish to prevent it if possible.

Am sorry, but the virus is actually GENETICALLY similar to the virus which is carried by pigs, but it is not the same. I do not mean to be rude about it, so I hope youre not taking it that way :) Accordning to many sources, WHO to be one, the source of the virus is yet unknown, and my other source, Finnish Health and wellfare center says on their homepage (translation made be me):

Sikainfluenssavirusta esiintyy myös siipikarjassa ja ihmisissä, mutta sen tarttuminen lajista toiseen on harvinaista. Tähän mennessä sioista on löytynyt kolmea influenssa A-viruksen alatyyppiä: H1N1v, H1N2 ja H3N2.

"Swine flu virus is known also among poultry (birds etc) and humans, but the contamination from one species to another is unlikely to happen. Until now there has been three (3) kind of undergroups of A-virus found in pigs: H1N1v, H1N2 ja H3N2." Futher on :

Nimitys "sikainfluenssa" johtuu siitä, että uusi virus muistuttaa geneettisesti läheisimmin sian influenssavirusta. Viruksesta tulisi käyttää nimitystä influenssa A(H1N1)v -virus.

"The term "swineflu" comes from that the virus is genetically similar to the virus carried by pigs. This virus should be refered to as influenza A(H1N1)v-virus."

Hudda

Anyways, the H1N1 vaccine has nothign to do with this weird cult and their beleif system. I am not sure how it is in your country but even in the States where it is becoming mandatory people can still get religious waivers to abstain from the vaccine. I took the vaccine (it was nose drops) because I face the very real risk of contracting the flu at work. I don't have time to get sick so I wish to prevent it if possible.[/QUOTE]

For me to post this tube was more for awareness than any thing else. Thus for those who have taken may Allah protect them from any harm, and for those of us who have chosen not to take it. May Allah azawajal protect us from any pendemic! Ameen!!:blackhijab:

sharazad

Sister
yep, and in our country it is not seen as mandatory because its not anymore on the list of dangerous deseases, and as said, the common flu is even more deadly than this one, but depending on the situation. It is actually starting to calm down in Finland now, and just the people belonging to the risk zone are adviced to take the vacination.. It is up to one and everyone to decied for themselves :) Inshallah everyone will live with good health.

ShyHijabi

Am sorry, but the virus is actually GENETICALLY similar to the virus which is carried by pigs, but it is not the same.

The means of knowing where a virus came from basically is in the genetic code. This is a virus that started in pigs but mutated and became transmisisible to other species, such as avaians and humans. We do not know the origin of the "jump" or when it transmitted across the species but we do know it started out in pigs. The WHO correctly reported that the origination was unkown but this does not mean that it didn't start in pigs.

I am not offended but rather wish to caution people into buying every conspiracy theory out there. By being afraid of the vaccination and refusing it, you could very well be signing your death warrant. (especially if you work in health care like I do) So telling people to refuse a vaccine because you think this is part of a conspiracy to make 2/3rds of the population to die (by taking the vaccine) could result in more deaths in the end. So by dessiminating information that could be false makes you indirectly responsible for any deaths that result in belief of an unproven claim.

I am actually still researching this heavily as it applies directly to my life and health. I do not think vaccinations should be mandatory (in cases of influenza anyways) but I think people should research all the pros and cons before deciding. I worry that fear mongering will make people choose hastily and without understanding the true science behind epidemiology, and that choice could lead to their death. However I always welcome an open dialog when matters such as this arise, I only ask that claims be backed with facts and stats and not fear.

sharazad

Sister
The means of knowing where a virus came from basically is in the genetic code. This is a virus that started in pigs but mutated and became transmisisible to other species, such as avaians and humans. We do not know the origin of the "jump" or when it transmitted across the species but we do know it started out in pigs. The WHO correctly reported that the origination was unkown but this does not mean that it didn't start in pigs.

I am not offended but rather wish to caution people into buying every conspiracy theory out there. By being afraid of the vaccination and refusing it, you could very well be signing your death warrant. (especially if you work in health care like I do) So telling people to refuse a vaccine because you think this is part of a conspiracy to make 2/3rds of the population to die (by taking the vaccine) could result in more deaths in the end. So by dessiminating information that could be false makes you indirectly responsible for any deaths that result in belief of an unproven claim.

I am actually still researching this heavily as it applies directly to my life and health. I do not think vaccinations should be mandatory (in cases of influenza anyways) but I think people should research all the pros and cons before deciding. I worry that fear mongering will make people choose hastily and without understanding the true science behind epidemiology, and that choice could lead to their death. However I always welcome an open dialog when matters such as this arise, I only ask that claims be backed with facts and stats and not fear.

I totally agree on that people should be careful what they do, and research things before making any decision. I myself have not taken the vacination, because I do not feel that I am in the risk zone, but my mother is a nurse too, and she took it.

I never spoke of any conspiracy theories, but am wondering of all the vacinations can be good for the body in long term. I mean what happens after 10 years 15? Of course i would rather live now and die later, than die now after not taking it. Only Allah knows how things will end up..

Well, I did not use wikipedia as my source, and i still keep to my facts.

Almaas

:salam2:

sorry brothers and sisters but now im confused , im expecting a child and my doctor asked me to take H1N1 vaccine.i dont know what to do because last week me and my family had a very bad flu.

:wasalam:

You mean you don't know wether or not to have the vaccine?

InshAllah it'll be fine, the media play up everything. Many people in the UK have had swine flu and there's been no major problems. More people die of regular flu.

ShyHijabi

sorry brothers and sisters but now im confused , im expecting a child and my doctor asked me to take H1N1 vaccine.i dont know what to do because last week me and my family had a very bad flu.

Sister,

I would strongly recommend you get the vaccine since you are pregnant. Pregnant women are one of the high risk population, in other words you are likely to suffer the worst effecs if you don't get it and then contract the H1N1. PLease speak to your OBGYN about this and get a full breakdown of the risks and benefits for pregnant women and influenza vacs.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Please do not take the flu vaccination. Read and read and read. Read on the connection between this and the 1918 flu. Read about the 1970's and what happened to people. Read about the young man who was paralyzed after the vaccine. Read about autism and vaccines.

go to rense.com

ManchesterNick

The research behind vaccines and autism is highly flawed. There is no statistically significant association between any vaccination and increasing the risk of autism. This happened in the past 10-15 years in the UK for people not taking MMR vaccines from a doctor who conducted flawed research who had a financial conflict of interest. This resulted in a rise in the number of cases of measles, mumps and rubella which has since resulted in the first death caused by measles in decades. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/3513365.stm

The H1N1 vaccine is quite safe, it is made in the same way as other influenza virus vaccines are and so does not pose any new health risks. There are some acute adverse reactions reported from it. You're not going to know the long-term consequences of this vaccine, but given that it has the same therapeutic and pharmacological actions as other influenza vaccines just based on different viral proteins, it's probably quite safe.

ManchesterNick

Speak to your doctor about it! Your doctor will come across this situation all the time and will be able to explain to you everything you need to know about the vaccine. Never take medical advice from the internet! (I'm aware I've just made a post above which may be perceived that I'm giving medical advice, I'm not, I'm giving facts about vaccines and correcting common public misconceptions)

RandyJackson

David Rockefeller DID in fact made a speech to reduce the world's population.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClqUcScwnn8

And Aaron Russo DID admit to one of the Rockefeller's 9/11 plans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

Its Zionism that's behind the curtain and, with Satan backing them, Khazzar descendants (The Fake Jews of Khazaria....google it) are the players of this game. Their ultimate goal is to build Israel from the Nile to the Euphrates. Why? So Dajjal will fulfill the "Messiah's return" prophecy. This will fool many people, but the Muslims will know better!

They have already controlled most of the media to influence our children. And I am pretty sure they have spies on this website to make sure an eye is kept on everyone.

whether its a theory or a fact, I will still believe it. Because I like to be aware.........because I have a daughter, and protecting her is my duty!!!!

And, there are authentic hadiths that claim world population will decrease. So if you put two and two together, it should be clear who the Dajjals are.

Should we fight back? Nope. Because it is inevitable. Therefore we are left to resort to our prayers and Sunnah, so that if we're killed we'll return to Allah. Inchallah.

RandyJackson

Sister becareful! What sparked me to convert to Islam was the fact my ex-pastor was deceitful. I discovered he was was paid by Zionists to preach to fellow Baptists false information to lure them to support Zionism.
Now, we need to ask ourselves why on earth would Zionists need to have people to support them by deception. If their intentions were not ill, then no deception is required, right?

Unlike Zionists, Muslims do not need to deceive. Because Islam has pure and clean intentions. You must understand this, sister. Because when Jesus (p.b.u.h) returns, your children will have to distinguish him from any false Messiahs

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister do not roll your eyes. Open your eyes. Yes, there is a conspiracy. But the conspiracy is from the neo-cons. Please read the influence of Margaret Mead on the current state of affairs.

It is condescending to roll your eyes at the people who are willing to risk their lives to spread the truth.

The medical field has been bought by the super pharmacological businesses. How can you wish to have a woman who is bearing life to have poison sprayed into her. Making money at the risk of lives is what this is all about. And do the superpharama's care about life..no..money money and more money!

Why would you take the 1918 flu virus and manipulate it to create this super swine flu and test it on your own population..thank you Margaret Mead ..to control the population...

Sister..these are not my mere opinions..there is documented facts to all that I write..

Why would you doubt the words of a believing woman and take the lies of those who wish ill on everyone for the love of money and power.

ManchesterNick

It's documented hysteria. H1N1 is here and can kill and the best way to treat is through prevention. What is sad that when these sorts of things can be prevented, people choose to believe this kind of conspiracy that vaccinations can control the population or that it's the Illuminati and forego the vaccination to settle their internet-fuelled woes and leave themselves (or worse, their children) exposed to something that can kill. I've seen people in Intensive Care with an H1N1 infection and they wouldn't be on the unit if they had received the vaccination a while before they were infected.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Sister do not roll your eyes. Open your eyes. Yes, there is a conspiracy. But the conspiracy is from the neo-cons. Please read the influence of Margaret Mead on the current state of affairs.

It is condescending to roll your eyes at the people who are willing to risk their lives to spread the truth.

The medical field has been bought by the super pharmacological businesses. How can you wish to have a woman who is bearing life to have poison sprayed into her. Making money at the risk of lives is what this is all about. And do the superpharama's care about life..no..money money and more money!

Why would you take the 1918 flu virus and manipulate it to create this super swine flu and test it on your own population..thank you Margaret Mead ..to control the population...

Sister..these are not my mere opinions..there is documented facts to all that I write..

Why would you doubt the words of a believing woman and take the lies of those who wish ill on everyone for the love of money and power.

Salaam,

Because I work in the medical field and see what happens to pregnant women who contract H1N1. What I don't see is women getting sick or their babies dying when they take the vaccine. Then I come in here and read someone advising a pregnant woman NOT to take a possibly life saving vaccine because she read ONE book telling her a conspiracy theory. Yes that book is a THEORY not fact. If there was a manufactured virus in 1918 then swine flu would've killed MANY more people before now.

There are side effects to vaccines, namely in people who have allergies to the perservatives in the vaccines. So research is vital but you need your info from multiple sources. PLease read some actual medical books before advising people to take or to abstain from certain vacs and medicines.