Please help me!

naeemt

Salam!

Yesterday, my brother who is the pride and joy of the family, revealed to my mother that he wishes to marry a non-muslim girl. It crushed my mother. Now today my mother believes that this woman is really a jinn. There is a lot of tension in the family now. I myself am taking these events very difficultly, and It is affecting me so much as to consider suicide as an option because i dont have any certainity for the future.

PLEASE HELP ME. Any prayers, help, conslutation anything to help me now because i feel so lost and hopeless like i have never felt.

Thank you

revert2007

Love Fishing
well first of all..it is haram to accuse somene without clear evidence

2nd if this woman is a jewish or christian,ur brother can marry her without the need of her converting..but if she a real kaffir then it is haram for him to marry her...

do not blame others for Allah's test..Allah test each and everyone of us according to what we can handle...as a muslim u shouldn't even think about suicide...

get back to the right path...check ur prayers...are they well?plus extra 12 sunnah prayers and witr and start fasting on monday and thursday..

if ur a guy,go and pray in the mosque as frequest as u can...

listen to quran and recite it...talk about islam to others and keep urself busy with uselful things...

all of us have problems...but we are not coward...we face it and do not run away or find easy solution

who gives the prolem to u?Allah
so return to Him..

ask how if a snake bite u and u need to get the poison from the same species of snake to cure u...u have to return back to the Lord who gave u the problem..

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
ya allah! it is haram to marry a non-muslim girl..if she is a muslim or a revert ,then it would be ok...but, its really bad..
but , dont have the option of suicide, that is totally haram in islam...
and! pray to allah sincearly cry in prayers..allah will surely help you out..and i will surely pray for your brother....

slave_of allah

asalam mulaikum dear sister have patience ... is dat girl a reverty ?... if not show ur bro the lite of islam... be calm with him as these stuffs r very complicated... may allah guide him
asalm

naeemt

Thank you all for your help, it means SO MUCH you cannot believe. Even the smallest comments help.

She is not a revert and I do not know how she feels about islam.. however i know she is a very nice and caring woman, and i think there is always a chance of that.. but i am also concerned for what the community is goign to think about us. we have high prestige in our community, but if he marries a non-muslim and a girl who's not our race either, how will the community take it? its so hard

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Thank you all for your help, it means SO MUCH you cannot believe. Even the smallest comments help.

She is not a revert and I do not know how she feels about islam.. however i know she is a very nice and caring woman, and i think there is always a chance of that.. but i am also concerned for what the community is goign to think about us. we have high prestige in our community, but if he marries a non-muslim and a girl who's not our race either, how will the community take it? its so hard

salam aleikum
First of all there is nothing wrong in marrying a different race.SubhanAllah Islam is for every race .If she is non-Muslim ,but if she is from people of the book ,she is Jew or Christian ,then he can marry her and its your responsibility and all your family to treat her as best as you can and to give her dawah ,and to show her the beauty of Islam ,so that she will convert to Islam inshaAllah ..

There is no need to make whole drama and talk, or even think about suicide ,it is haram .Do you want to end up in hell because of your brother's decision or mistake ?
Allah has given you life ,so use it to worship Him ,to thank Him for every moment of your life ,use every moment to do good deeds ,to learn your deen .InshaAllah everything will be solved for your family ,keep trust in Allah ..

waaleikum salam

naeemt

Thank you for the reply... it's just sad about what it's doing to our family thats all... i feel like our family is breaking up

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
salam aleikum
First of all there is nothing wrong in marrying a different race.SubhanAllah Islam is for every race .If she is non-Muslim ,but if she is from people of the book ,she is Jew or Christian ,then he can marry her and its your responsibility and all your family to treat her as best as you can and to give her dawah ,and to show her the beauty of Islam ,so that she will convert to Islam inshaAllah ..

There is no need to make whole drama and talk, or even think about suicide ,it is haram .Do you want to end up in hell because of your brother's decision or mistake ?
Allah has given you life ,so use it to worship Him ,to thank Him for every moment of your life ,use every moment to do good deeds ,to learn your deen .InshaAllah everything will be solved for your family ,keep trust in Allah ..

waaleikum salam

:salam2:

I sencond this sister:D mashaAllah, tabarakaAllah!
she said it well,
may Allah make it easy on all of you!
SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION! so please dont even consider it, a Muslim is better than this beacuse a Muslim knows Allah is there. And that Allah decress what He wills!

sarahlou

salam aleikum

waaleikum salam

I agree with sister AishaAnastasia. You never know maybe Allah (SWT) brought this girl to your brother so he and your whole family could show her the truth. Being a revert I know what it feels like to be an outsider and I really hope you don't treat her that way. This is a test from Allah just remember that. Sister Insha Allah everything is going to work out. Salam