please help me.............

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

[yt]6DQgzz3mHFI&feature=related[/yt]

Pls watch until the end...and contemplate over the meanings.

[yt]x0qBerh0Aso[/yt]

:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:

Are we talking about an *emotional-state* or a *computer function* here?!

You cannot make yourself cry upon *the desire* to doing so!..and should you be able to do so ukhti...

Then ponder this...

Rasulullah (salla Allaho 'alayhi wa sallam) said in a hadith...

"There is a [piece of] flesh within the body if it is rectified, [then] the whole body is rectified, and if it is spoiled [then] the whole body is spoiled, and it is the heart" [Bukhari]

Do you sense the *vitality* of *the heart?!*

Now ask yourself the following...

If your the tears of your eyes not only *fill* them but *stream* out of them..and your heart is dry...hollow...and hard...do the tears of your eyes hold any value?...do they matter..will they serve a purpose?!

Of course they wont!

If you want to cry...make your *heart* cry..make your *nafs* cry..and *then* sit down to make your *eyes* cry...the heart is where your *iman* lays...not *the eyes*...if your heart is soft..if it's never full from Allah's Words..and all it seeks is His love and being committed to Him...*then*..move on to making your *eyes* tear up!

And should you accomplish that..and in-fact..your eyes begin to fill with tears of shame..love..provocation..or khushu'u...then keep them between you and Allah (sobhanaho wa ta'ala)..What is *to* and *for* Allah is *to* and *for* Him..*speaking* about it..or *writing* about it...makes it *to* and *for* others..and you're doing nothing but exposing that spiritual *jewel* of a moment to the tarnish of Shaitan and the weakness of the nafs!..if you're crying these tears *for Him*..then keep them a secret from all creation..because that's *the very* definition of *iman* and *sincerity*...and that's *the very* condition of a heart that is rectified and soft with Allah's Love!..and that's *the most sincere* of crying!

I hope you understand what I am trying to pass on to you ukhti! :)

:wasalam:

jazakallahkhaira for your kind reply ukhti.i understand what you are trying to pass.i wouldn't have shared this problem,had i not felt like i was missing on something vital in my imaan that i required to know.:(

my intentions were only to know what i'm missing.i mean i feel like crying but i can't..................or lemme out it this way my inner self cries but this stay inside,like something's stuck in my throat or something,i dunno i can't explain:confused:.why does that happen?i wanted to know why i can bring it out like others do:(,needed help there.cause i can't see why..................

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalamu Alaikum,

I would also like to suggest that you learn more about Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala so that you can love Him and fear Him more. I recommend that you:

1) Increase your rememberance of Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala:

Please recite the various daily supplications everyday such as glorifying Allah, repenting, morning and evening du’as, du'a for going to the bathroom, du'a for eating, du'a for drinking etc). When you remember Allah, He remembers you and this will hopefully make you more aware of Him.

Link:
http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/

2) Get to know Allah better (and fear Him) by:

· learning the 99 beautiful names and attributes of Allah.
· reading Qur’an daily with understanding. Even if you do not know Arabic, please read Qur'an in the language you best understand.
· reading the biographies of the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu ‘alayhi wasallam and his Companions. They provide excellent examples and encouragement for us.

3) Read about things that increase and decrease your emaan:

· Strive to do deeds that increase your emaan.
· Make an effort to stay away from sins.

4) Make lots of du’a:

Ibn Mas’ud (radiyallahu 'anhu) said, "Allah does not accept du’a from the conceited, the one who flaunts and the one who is not serious, (He accepts only) from a person who praises and asks from his heart."

I pray that Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) accepts our good deeds and grants us His mercy.

Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wasallam) said:
"Allah has one hundred mercies, out of which He has sent down only one for jinn, mankind, animals and insects, through which they love one another and have compassion for one another; and through it, wild animals care for their young. Allah has retained ninety-nine mercies to deal kindly with His slaves on the Day of Resurrection.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
jazakallah khair for your kind detailed answer.may ALLAH help us all make our hearts soft and keep us on the right path.ameen.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
I CANT EITHER!!!!! SUBHNALLAH MY HEART IS SOO HARD!!!! HARDER THAN A ROCK!!!!!! SOME PEOPLE TELL ME THAT THEY HAVE TO FORCE THEMSELVES TO NOT CRY BUT ME....ITS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE!!!!! SUBHNALLAH!!!!

AND I CRY WHEN I LISTEN TO NASHEEDS....
BUT WHY NOT QURAN!!!!!!!! I CRY TO HUMAN WORDS BUT NOT ALLAH'S WORDS!?!?! SUBHNALLAH!!!

May Allah help us shed tears for His sake only :(

jazakallahkhaira for you reply my lovely sister.i ask ALLAH to give all the muslims the ability to shed a few tears due HIS love and fear.including me and you.ameen.

May Allah accept you

jazakallah khaira and ameen to your dua.may all the muslims be accepted.ameen.

sisters IBNUTAYNIN,AL-FAJR,RIGHTPATH-357,HANA*sis BINTESHAFIand brother AHMAD INDIAN,ARZAFAR,SWORDOFALLAH16(for your dua too)jazakallahkhaira for you kind advices,videos(by sister)and replies.

i want to make one thing clear i don't force myself i want to learn the natural thing.:(guess natural things come to us naturally.....................i'm not sure i'm giving up right now...............just thought may b i'm missing something.so may ALLAH help and guide me inshallah coz it's HIM who knows me best.AMEEN.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum.
Crying in front of Allah is something every pure and comes from the true heart whether we cry out of love or out of fear.

Many people cry while reading the quran,some cry while praying and even some cry while talking to Allah.

You cannot force yourself to cry.If you do so then you are faking it.The tears comes from your eyes when your heart feels Allah and appreciate Him and feel so blessed to be His slave.

Usually we cry out of fear-fearing His punishment and we regert what we have done and we ask for His forgiveness.

And most of the time we cry out of love and glad how much Allah loves us.

You can't make yourself cry but your iman can inshaAllah.It all comes from the heart and it depends on the state of your heart.

It also depends on the environment you are being.If it is noisy and distracting you,i don't think u can be able to cry.

Sit in a silent room and talk to Allah.just Allah and u and no one else.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalamualikum.

You cannot force yourself to cry.If you do so then you are faking it.The tears comes from your eyes when your heart feels Allah and appreciate Him and feel so blessed to be His slave.

You can't make yourself cry but your iman can inshaAllah.It all comes from the heart and it depends on the state of your heart.

It also depends on the environment you are being.If it is noisy and distracting you,i don't think u can be able to cry.

jazakallah khaira for your kind reply my sister.i dunno why everyone is thinking i FORCE my self to cry.i just wanted to know what can i do develop this thing............so that it comes out naturally.:(

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamualikum.
Crying in front of Allah is something every pure and comes from the true heart whether we cry out of love or out of fear.

Many people cry while reading the quran,some cry while praying and even some cry while talking to Allah.

Usually we cry out of fear-fearing His punishment and we regert what we have done and we ask for His forgiveness.

And most of the time we cry out of love and glad how much Allah loves us.

Nice advice sister :)

I actually can force myself to cry. And as soon as I start crying, I tell myself that these tears are only for Allah, and then after I start crying for real :) So thats one way I use to shed tears for Allah. But sometimes its a bit hard...I mean forcing yourself to cry..??... Pretty hard...

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
jazakallah khaira for your kind reply my sister.i dunno why everyone is thinking i FORCE my self to cry.i just wanted to know what can i do develop this thing............so that it comes out naturally.:(

Hmm...I think they were just saying it in general to everyone....or maybe to me because I said in the beginning that people tell me they have to force themselves not to cry, while I have to force myself to cry....
Maybe they were saying it to me...:confused:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
maybe bcoz you can understand nasheed and not Quran. did you try to listen to Quran's recitation in ur language?

someone told that try to cry and if you cant cry, then cry bcoz you cant cry.

sometimes we need a catalyst like an emotional story, visions of poor humble ppl to soften the heart.

Umm...maybe...:confused: I think I should try reading the Quran with English translation...maybe (I hope) it would help....

JazakAllah for your advice :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Hmm...I think they were just saying it in general to everyone....or maybe to me because I said in the beginning that people tell me they have to force themselves not to cry, while I have to force myself to cry....
Maybe they were saying it to me...:confused:

i don't think so.............may you're right.they are saying it generally......... or sis mayb i explained my problem in a wrong way.well that wud sound like me since i'm not good in explaimg stuff:confused:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Umm...maybe...:confused: I think I should try reading the Quran with English translation...maybe (I hope) it would help....
JazakAllah for your advice :)

Assalamu alaikum beloved sister:D

oh on the bold dont say maybe.....from experience I can tell you it'll FOR SURE help BIG TIME!!! believe me before I started 'practicing' I did not understand *a thing* from the Quran!! even though I could read and actually memorized some. But ones I started practicing and bought an English translated Quran.....OH My ALLAH! you do not know the diffirence it made! it changed my whole life completely walhamdulillah!!!!:D
and plus you will have *khushoo* or focus in Salah when reading the chapters you have read in English because NOW you know excatly what you're saying. subhanaAllah, ukhti......the feeling of understanding the Quran is just unexplainable!!! subhanaAllah..
You'll LOVE it and inshaAllah it'll help greatly!!!:D:D:D:D:D
so go for it and read the English translation, and before you buy the Quran make use of the internert especially youtube....search *Quran with English translations*:D
I would like to share this amaaaaazing recitation!!! subhanaAllah! it's......I cannot think of a word to describe this video....but here you goo:D
[yt]WmEnt9Usksw[/yt]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmEnt9Usksw

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alaikum beloved sister:D

oh on the bold dont say maybe.....from experience I can tell you it'll FOR SURE help BIG TIME!!! believe me before I started 'practicing' I did not understand *a thing* from the Quran!! even though I could read and actually memorized some. But ones I started practicing and bought an English translated Quran.....OH My ALLAH! you do not know the diffirence it made! it changed my whole life completely walhamdulillah!!!!:D
and plus you will have *khushoo* or focus in Salah when reading the chapters you have read in English because NOW you know excatly what you're saying. subhanaAllah, ukhti......the feeling of understanding the Quran is just unexplainable!!! subhanaAllah..
You'll LOVE it and inshaAllah it'll help greatly!!!:D:D:D:D:D
so go for it and read the English translation, and before you buy the Quran make use of the internert especially youtube....search *Quran with English translations*:D
I would like to share this amaaaaazing recitation!!! subhanaAllah! it's......I cannot think of a word to describe this video....but here you goo:D
[yt]WmEnt9Usksw[/yt]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmEnt9Usksw

Walaikumu salam

Awwww thank you sisterr!!! I cant believe I didnt read this before. You described it soo well :D MashaAllah :D Hehe

I'm so sorryy for the late replyy, I didnt see this. I really hope it helpss. Ohh I mean it WILL help!! InshaAllah :D:D:D:D:D:D

I love youuuu :hearts: Ohh and the recitation was SOOOOOOOOO beautiful SubhnAllah!!! I got no other words to describe it. JazakAllah :)

Wasalam