please help me :(

lilmuslimah

salam all,

I hope someone can help me.......
Im a fairly young revert,
I feel that i have become a manic depressive, and when my iman is down is goes so far down that i contemplate suicide and just want to give up,,
I have so much grief in my life but i won't bore you all with it, one of the main reasons i grieve is because in my current state i can never marry, please dont ask me why i rather not say, but i grief because of my desires and my longing to marry, sometimes i think that i should just concentrate all my efforts on the aakhira, but then certain aspects of the aakhira i cannot understand despite my deparate efforts, i sincerly love allah, and i work only for allahs pleasure but not for jennah, jennah is something i try to push to the back of my mind, i want to meet allah and i want to be close to him though. i know allah doesnt place a burden on us that we cannot bear, but we humans place burdens on ourselves that we cannot bear, we can turn in repentance to allah for our sins but what happens when they have destroyed us?? and we can never forgive our selves??? i bear my burdens secretly because of my shame but live in constant misery, i feel that their is toooo much in my life just to much, please dont judge me, i know i havent made my self very clear as too what i mean, but in no way am i dramatising my situation whatsoever,
please help me....

salam

arzafar

:salam2:

A muslim cannot remain sad for a long time. You should gee up and re-discover your purpose of life. "to worship Allah in the manner that He likes to be worshiped"

marriage is a great blessing but keep in mind that many marriages are unsuccessful too. You will have a successful marriage Inshallah so dont lose hope. Just refer your circumstances to Allah and pray to Him. Concentrate on obligatory and nafil acts of worship and help the people around you.

May Allah reward abundantly in this world and the next.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
In al-Saheehayn it was reported from Ibn ‘Abbaas that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say, when he felt distressed:

“La ilaaha ill-Allaah al-‘Azeem ul-Haleem, Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb il-‘arsh il-‘azeem, Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb is-samawaati wa Rabb il-ard wa Rabb il-‘arsh il-kareem (there is no god except Allaah, the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allaah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne; there is no god except Allaah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne).”

And it was reported from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say, when something upset him:

“Yaa Hayyu yaa Qayyoom, bi Rahmatika astagheeth (O Ever-Living One, O Everlasting One, by Your mercy I seek help).”

And it was reported that Asmaa’ bint ‘Umays (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me: “Shall I not teach you some words to say when you feel distressed? ‘Allaah, Allaah, Rabbee laa ushriku bihi shay’an (Allaah, Allaah, my Lord, I do not associate anything with Him).’”

It was reported from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says:

‘Allaahumma innee ‘abduka wa ibn ‘abdika wa ibn amatika, naasiyati bi yadika, maadin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghaybi ‘andak an taj’ala al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’a huzni wa dhahaaba hammi (O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety)’

Al-Kalim al-Tayyib by Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah, edited by Shaykh al-Albaani, p. 72 islamqa

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:.

1. why do you put jannah back? there are so many verses of Paradise in Quran. there has to be some purpose of that. when we think of jannah, its beauty and its enjoyment, many of the life's difficulties becomes easy to bear. *personal experience*

2. for each sorrow, some of ur sins are wiped off and you are rewarded inshallah. some of pious ppl told that if we will not face tough times, we will be bankrupt in good deeds on Judgment Day.

3. make dua to Allah to bless you with noor (light), when given that, you will be able to penetrate reality, matters on aakhirah much better inshallah.

4. if you feel regret of sins, you are forgiven inshallah.

O My Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Quran, 39:53)

lilmuslimah

jazakallah

Asalamwalakum

I really appreciate your support dear muslim brothers and sisters and thank you,

brother ahmed indian, jennah is something i put to the back of my mind because i cannot comprehend it and thinking about it allows shaytaan to creep into my thoughts,,

as i said i work for only allahs pleasure at the moment,

i mean that i know in jennah we shall everything we desire,,,

but i dont know whether that is everything we desire in our current state as our mind sets will be different upon entering jennah, so i guess its hard to work for something that at present you dont want,

for example the hurs of jennah, and sharing your husband with another earth wife........

is this a choice a women will get??

for instance in this dunya a women has a choice to enter into a pologamous marriage, but in the aakhira does she have this choice???

will we recieve all our hearts desires in this world and the next or all our hearts desire in the next????

for me being in a state where i cannot marry, i wish that i could look to jennah for comfort and encouragement,

i look forward to seeing allahs face, knowing he is happy with me, being with my dead sister, but the life of jennah itself thinking about it in my current worldly state hurts brother.

please me gentle with me, and again i appreciate ur kind words.

besmiralalbani

Think for yourself
salam alaykum

Alhamdulilah,

Dear sister, we know that we have to deal with Shaytaan in this world, so we have always to fight with him. The cure for our heart is reading the Qur'aan, and making du'a as the brother Abu Talib has written and the du'as are our weapons against Shaytaan and the mistress that we feel.

The other thing that is very important for us is having taqwaa (piety, fear and obedience) because, Allaah – the Mighty and Majestic – said:

"Whosoever has taqwaa (piety, fear and obedience) of Allaah, He will make a way out for him. And He will provide for him from places he could never imagine." [Soorah at-Talaaq 65:2-3].
And He – the Most Perfect – said:

"Whosoever has taqwaa of Allaah, He will make his affair easy for him," [Soorah at-Talaaq 65:4].
And the verses with this meaning are plentiful.

So we have to try, whenever we get in such a situations to read the Qur'aan and seek Allah's help by making du'a.

Then if you have muslim sisters near to you visit them more often and stay in touch with Muslim sisters as much as you can because if we are alone it is more difficult to fight against Shaytaan.

I read an article today:
Usually, we are not able to know our real situation and the value of a lot of things that we own. So, we feel sad or we don’t feel good and we feel bad when we see that we are not able to maintain the situation under control. Every person that says that is a Muslim, is given something very important and precious to him, it is given a possibility, an opportunity and an orientation a guide.
It is the Qur’aan.
Allah the Almighty is adressing to us, speaks to us. There are many cases that the person feels lonely. For this purpose, that we don’t feel lonely, throught the Qur’aan, the Creator adresses to the most loved creature of Him, to the men, especially to the Believers, saying: You are not alone.

You are not alone​
I say: I feel lonely.
Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. (Al Baqara: 186)
I say: I know that you are near to me (by Your Knowledge), but I am far away from you. I want to come closer.
Allah says: And remember your Lord by your tongue and within yourself, humbly and with fear without loudness in words in the mornings, and in the afternoons and be not of those who are neglectful. (Al-A’raaf: 205)
I say: I need your help too, for this.
Allah says: “… Do you not love that Allah should forgive you?...” (An Noor: 22)
I say: Sure I desire that you pardon me.
Allah says: "And ask forgiveness of your Lord and turn unto Him in repentance. Verily, my Lord is Most Merciful, Most Loving." (Hud: 90)
I say: I make sins, what can I do because my sin are weighingon my shoulders?
Allah says: Say: "O 'Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Az-Zumar: 53)
Allah loves us when we repent, when we get closer to Him by du’as and that we hope only in Him that only Him can change our situation.

Isn’t Allah enough for us?!
Allah is enough for us, so ask Him directly.

“...But on Allah (God) put your trust if ye have faith." (Al Maidah 5:23)

"As for My servants, no authority shalt thou have over them: "Enough is your Lord for a Disposer of affairs. (Al Israa:65)

Verily, those who have Taqwa, when an evil thought comes to them from Shaytan, they remember (Allah), and (indeed) they then see (aright). (Al A’raf:201)

But (as for) their brothers (the devils' brothers) they (the devils) plunge them deeper into error, and they never stop short. (Al A’raf:202)
And Allah says:
O you who believe! Remember Allah with much remembrance. And glorify His Praises morning and afternoon [the early morning (Fajr) and 'Asr prayers]. He it is Who sends Salat (His blessings) on you, and His angels too (ask Allah to bless and forgive you), that He may bring you out from darkness (of disbelief and polytheism) into light (of Belief and Islamic Monotheism). And He is Ever Most Merciful to the believers. (Al Ahzaab: 41-43)

I hope Allah will help us sister and remember that we hope in His Mercy, and we don’t have to see things in the worse way… we have to know that Allah doesn’t carry us more than we can.
Salam Alaykum

lilmuslimah

jazakallah

I am really touched by all your messages brothers and sister and i am going to act upon your advice jazakallah to you all,,

i just read one of the duas sister provided me with after my asr salat :)

unfortunately i am yet to meet a sister that i see has passion inside her for allah, as i said i love allah, i mean i really love ALLAh he is my passion wallahi, i guess i feel lonely because i dont see passion in the people around me i feel i give dawah and such to people,,but when im down theres no one there for me,

i know im silly,,, but my life is already constant dua i try to fight with myself to improve all the time but my depression holds me back,

brother frank im going to read ur link now jazakallah.

a_stranger

:salam2: dear sister
Praying qiyaam al-layl, making du’aa in the time just before dawn with a broken pure heart make things better InshaAllah .

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Dear Sister,

You are a very lucky person. You know why? Because you wish to meet Allah (SWT) and wish to be close to Him. Look around ... How many people wish these same wishes? Very few... Sister you are one of the rare people on earth who Allah has given this tawfeeq. InshaAllah you will achive this goal.

If you put Jannah in the back of your mind because you cannot comprehend it fully, then it is OK too. You will get Jannah by default anyway when you will be closer to Allah. Remember Prophet Mohammad :saw: has said that Allah (SWT) has provided very small amount of details about Jannah. No human mind can even imagine what pleasures are awaiting for him or her in Jannah. This is something that no other species except humans and jinns have been offered among the gazzilions of other creations of Allah including angels. A person in Jannah will be like a King or Queen of a huge kingdom. Everything will happen just to please the owner of that Paradise. Remember, the last person coming out of Hell will get the Paradise equal to 10 earths, so imagine how big will be the paradise for someone like you who long to be with Allah (SWT). I think even our imagination breakdown at that point, but the Paradise will be even better and more fun than that breaking point of our imagination. Remember the Paradise will be just for our pleasure and we will be extremely happy and satisfied in the Jannah

Your wish to marry is also an extremely valid and great wish. Allah (SWT) wants us to marry and have a family and have children. There are many Islamic matrimonial websites which you can try. InshaAllah you will be successful. But make duas to Allah (SWT), He always listens and helps his servents. Many many reverts face this kind of psychological/emotional problem because after reverting they loose their friends who they used to hang out with, their parents or siblings also cut them off and unfortunately many so-called born Muslims are also not equipped to help their revert brothers and sisters. If you are lucky and you live near a Masjid where there is a vibrant Muslim community then you will get a lot of help, otherwise you have to strugle all by yourself. But Allah do make those people successful who remain steadfast. And I have seen this happening many times even on this forum.

So depend on Allah, ask His help and remain steadfast. InshaAllah you will succeed in attaining all your wishes and goals. Ameen.
:wasalam:

lilmuslimah

Dear Sister,

You are a very lucky person. You know why? Because you wish to meet Allah (SWT) and wish to be close to Him. Look around ... How many people wish these same wishes? Very few... Sister you are one of the rare people on earth who Allah has given this tawfeeq. InshaAllah you will achive this goal.

If you put Jannah in the back of your mind because you cannot comprehend it fully, then it is OK too. You will get Jannah by default anyway when you will be closer to Allah. Remember Prophet Mohammad :saw: has said that Allah (SWT) has provided very small amount of details about Jannah. No human mind can even imagine what pleasures are awaiting for him or her in Jannah. This is something that no other species except humans and jinns have been offered among the gazzilions of other creations of Allah including angels. A person in Jannah will be like a King or Queen of a huge kingdom. Everything will happen just to please the owner of that Paradise. Remember, the last person coming out of Hell will get the Paradise equal to 10 earths, so imagine how big will be the paradise for someone like you who long to be with Allah (SWT). I think even our imagination breakdown at that point, but the Paradise will be even better and more fun than that breaking point of our imagination. Remember the Paradise will be just for our pleasure and we will be extremely happy and satisfied in the Jannah

Your wish to marry is also an extremely valid and great wish. Allah (SWT) wants us to marry and have a family and have children. There are many Islamic matrimonial websites which you can try. InshaAllah you will be successful. But make duas to Allah (SWT), He always listens and helps his servents. Many many reverts face this kind of psychological/emotional problem because after reverting they loose their friends who they used to hang out with, their parents or siblings also cut them off and unfortunately many so-called born Muslims are also not equipped to help their revert brothers and sisters. If you are lucky and you live near a Masjid where there is a vibrant Muslim community then you will get a lot of help, otherwise you have to strugle all by yourself. But Allah do make those people successful who remain steadfast. And I have seen this happening many times even on this forum.

So depend on Allah, ask His help and remain steadfast. InshaAllah you will succeed in attaining all your wishes and goals. Ameen.
:wasalam:

wallahi ur message has brought tears to my eyes,,, i would cry but im at work lol,,,

its true i love allah deeply, which is why i feel so guility for putting jennah to the back of my mind as i know i should strive for it,,,
sometimes i literally feel my heart burning inside because i love allah so much i was even thinking of adding the name abdullah into my name because i know this is allahs favourite name for his slave,
but its truly terrifying when ur iman is down,,,,
then i feel like dying................
astagfirullah i know, ....................................
ur message has truly touched me sis/ bro,,,, p.s im a revert my mother is a convert but im a revert i mean i was a muslim ( by name) until i reverted to islam two years ago.. please remember me in ur duas,

i hope allah rewards u for ur words inshallah.....

s25ahmed

Asalam O Alikum,

The people have given some good advise here. I will just add on thing.

I know a new muslim organization built and run by reverts. They might be better able to understand your needs and inshallah help you with it.

Their website address is "p4e.ca". I have worked with the people of this organization before they are good people.

I will pray for you that Allah ease your pain and make it easy for you. Ameen.

sarahlou

Asalamu Alaikum, Please sister know that you are not alone and I will keep you in my Dua's Insha Allah. Do not despair Allah is always with the believers. The female version of Abdullah is Amatullah. You could always add this to your name. :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

lilmuslimah

salam walakum all

Allahu akbar

i guess this is part of the beauty of being a muslim

when ur in need ur brothers and sisters gather around u to help

alhamdulliah and jazakallah to all

i thank you all for your duas your kind words ur support mashallah

sister sarah i kind of prefer abdullah for some reason lol :))

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Asalamwalakum

for example the hurs of jennah, and sharing your husband with another earth wife........

is this a choice a women will get??

for instance in this dunya a women has a choice to enter into a pologamous marriage, but in the aakhira does she have this choice???

:wasalam: sister,

i think i can understand ur point of view. but if u'll ponder over the Wisdom of Allah, maybe u can get a better picture.

men by nature are more attracted towards women. so it is as if Allah has said to us men that be chaste and faithful to ur wife and you'll get whtever you desire in jannah. only a young unmarried muslim man can understand this best. also is it not a blessing for muslim women? husband faithful to her?

Allah will take out jealousy frm you in jannah. so why do you worry? also, wht if you cant see them with ur husband? wht if ur husband desire only you and not them? there are many many possiblities which we cant even think of.

how can u imagine that you love Allah so much and He will put you in a jannah where you will always be upset and irritated due to presence of hurs. its impossible!

018.107 As to those who believe and work righteous deeds, they have, for their entertainment, the Gardens of Paradise,

018.108 Wherein they shall dwell (for aye): no change will they wish for from them.

lilmuslimah

:wasalam: sister,

i think i can understand ur point of view. but if u'll ponder over the Wisdom of Allah, maybe u can get a better picture.

men by nature are more attracted towards women. so it is as if Allah has said to us men that be chaste and faithful to ur wife and you'll get whtever you desire in jannah. only a young unmarried muslim man can understand this best. also is it not a blessing for muslim women? husband faithful to her?

Allah will take out jealousy frm you in jannah. so why do you worry? also, wht if you cant see them with ur husband? wht if ur husband desire only you and not them? there are many many possiblities which we cant even think of.

how can u imagine that you love Allah so much and He will put you in a jannah where you will always be upset and irritated due to presence of hurs. its impossible!

018.107 As to those who believe and work righteous deeds, they have, for their entertainment, the Gardens of Paradise,

018.108 Wherein they shall dwell (for aye): no change will they wish for from them.

salam brother jazakallah for your kind words,,, i understand ur point of view but the husband in my eyes is hardly being faithful i mean the hurs and two earth wives??? where is the loyalty????? how is that being faithful?????
my point is women dont have to accept pologamy in this dunya then why in the aakhira does it appear we shall have to accept mass pologamy........
As you have previously said brother the thougts of jennah helped you through hard times in your life i wish they could do that for me tooo.....

Brother my feelings are not jealousy how can they be im not even married lol but just as you probably know that you wouldn't be particullary pleased if you had to share your wife i also habour the same feelings.......

i dont believe allah will put me in jennah and cause me upset,, but i am supposed to be striving for something that causes me pain in this state..

where as you ( as you have said) are striving for something you want.

perhaps you cannot understand my feelings because it doesnt apply to you.

but imagine your wife, you looked after loved her cared for her your whole life then in jennah you had to share her with 72 ( or however many others) and another man from earth.....

how would you feel??
someone telling you that you would be the most handsome doesn't help does it???????

salam brother in islam

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam sister,maybe I am wrong and I didn't catch what you wished to say.if you are not married,why are you suffering thinking to a man who has more than a wife?If you don't acept poligamy,you should focus your mind to another direction.but as you said,you love Allah so much,that in shAllah He will help you to feel good.don't worry if it seems that someone has more than you,cause Allah will reward you in the Otherlife.

arzafar

salam brother jazakallah for your kind words,,, i understand ur point of view but the husband in my eyes is hardly being faithful i mean the hurs and two earth wives??? where is the loyalty????? how is that being faithful?????
my point is women dont have to accept pologamy in this dunya then why in the aakhira does it appear we shall have to accept mass pologamy........
As you have previously said brother the thougts of jennah helped you through hard times in your life i wish they could do that for me tooo.....

Brother my feelings are not jealousy how can they be im not even married lol but just as you probably know that you wouldn't be particullary pleased if you had to share your wife i also habour the same feelings.......

i dont believe allah will put me in jennah and cause me upset,, but i am supposed to be striving for something that causes me pain in this state..

where as you ( as you have said) are striving for something you want.

perhaps you cannot understand my feelings because it doesnt apply to you.

but imagine your wife, you looked after loved her cared for her your whole life then in jennah you had to share her with 72 ( or however many others) and another man from earth.....

how would you feel??
someone telling you that you would be the most handsome doesn't help does it???????

salam brother in islam

every woman (muslim and non muslim) should read the following

Q. I am a firm believer in the Qur'an and Allah. Thank Allah my faith and trust in Him grows each day. My concern is this: the Qur'an mentions over and over the blessings of Heaven. It repeatedly mentions beautiful, pure maidens as a bounty of Heaven. People often say Islam is a male dominance religion.
Why is there not mention of rewards for women?

A.
Praise be to Allah

Since you believe in Allah and His Book, you must know that (": and not one will thy Lord treat with injustice"), Verse 49, Surat al-Kahf, or the Cave, and ("Allah is never unjust in the least degree: if there is any good (done), He doubleth it, and gives from His Own Self a great reward"), Verse 40, Surat an-Nisa, or the Women.

Allah has meant this Law of Islam (Shari'ah) for both men and women. All address to men in the Quran is address to women, and all rules affecting men affect women as will unless evidence is established that one of them is meant and not the other as in the rules relating to Jihad (fighting for Islam), menstruation, custodianship, rule etc.

The evidence that women are included in Verses of the Quran in the male gender is a Hadith by ‘Ayishah who said that the Prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) was asked about a man who sees traces of semen but does not remember having any dream of sexual nature. The Prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Such man should perform the Ghusul (ritual ablution). He was also asked of a man who remembers a dream of sexual nature but sees no traces of semen. He said: "Such man does not have to perform the Ghusul (ritual ablution). Umm Salim said "A woman may have the same experience. Does she have to perform the Ghusul (ritual ablution)?" The Prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Yes, there is no difference in this between man and woman." Narrated by Abu Dawud, at-Tirmizi 113 and others. The last phrase is in Sahih al-Jami’ under No. 2333.

With respect to rewards in the Hereafter and what women have in heaven, we include a number of Verses and Hadiths as follows:

Um Salamah said: "O Messenger of Allah. I did not hear a Verse in the Quran regarding the Hijrah (migration with the Prophet ) of women." Then was revealed the Verse: ("And their Lord has accepted of them, and answered them: Never will I suffer to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female: ye are members, one of another: those who have left their homes, and were driven out therefrom, and suffered harm in My cause, and fought and were slain – Verily I will blot out from them their inequities, and admit them into gardens with rivers flowing beneath; ... A reward from Allah, and from Allah is the best of rewards."), Verse 195, Surat al-‘Imran, or the Family. The Hadith was narrated by at-Tirmizi under No. 3023.

Ibn Kathir (May Allah have mercy on him) said the Verse ("fastajaba lahum rabbuhum") means Allah replied to their queries ... and the Verse ("anni la udi’u ‘amala ‘amilin minkum min thakarin aw untha") is an explanation of the reply meaning that good deeds will not be lost or ignored. All men and women will have the just reward for their deeds. The Verse ("ba’dukum min ba’d") means you will be treated equally with respect to rewards.

(If any do deeds of righteousness, be they male or female, and have faith, they will enter heaven, and not the least injustice will be done to them.), Verse 124, Surat an-Nisa, or the Women.

In explanation of this Verse, Ibn Kathir (May Allah have mercy on him) said the Verse shows Allah’s kindness, generosity and mercy in accepting the good deeds of all people, men and women, provided that they believe, in allowing them into heaven and in not decreasing rewards for their good deeds no even in the least.

(Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has faith, verily, to him will we give a life that is good and pure, and we will bestow on such their reward according to the best of actions.), Verse 97, Surat an-Nahl, or the Bees.

Ibn Kathir (May Allah have mercy on him) said this is a promise by Allah, the Exalted, to those who do good deeds i.e. deeds acceptable to Allah in which a Muslim follows the rules set in the Book of Allah, the Exalted, and the Sunnah of His Prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him), be they men or women, if they believe in Allah and His Messenger (May peace and blessings be upon him), that He will make them live a good life in this world and will be rewarded in the Hereafter. A good life would include all types of comfort.

(He that makes evil will not be requited but by the like thereof; and he that makes a righteous deed – whether man or woman – And is a believer – Such will enter the garden (of bliss): therein will they have abundance without measure.), Verse 40, Surat al-Mumin, or the believer.

Finally; dear sister, here is a Hadith that will dispel any doubt you may have with respect to the mentioning of women:

Um ‘Umarah al-Ansariyyah said that she went to the Prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) and said to Him: "I feel that everything is for men. Women are not mentioned as having anything. Then was revealed the Verse: (For Muslim men and women, for believing men and women etc), Verse 35, Surat al-Ahzab, or the Confederates. The Hadith is narrated by at-Tirmizi under No. 3211, and is in Sahih at-Tirmizi under No. 2565.

In the collection of Hadiths of Imam Ahmad was narrated the Hadith that Um Salama (May Allah be pleased with her) said: "I said "O Messenger (May peace and blessings be upon him) of Allah. Why aren’t we mentioned in the Quran in an equal footing with men?" Then; I was surprised to hear Him call one day from the pulpit: "O people." As I was combing my hair at the moment, I wrapped it up and came close to the door and stood there listening to Him say: "Allah, Mighty and Sublime be He, revealed that (For Muslim men and women; for believing men and women; for devout men and women, for true men and women; for men and women who are patient and constant; for men and women who humble themselves; for men and women who give in charity; for men and women who fast; for men and women who guard their chastity; and for men and women who engage much in Allah’s remembrance for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward.) Verse 35, Surat al-Ahzab, or the Confederates.

We ask Allah to give us all the ability to show sincerity in words and deeds and to continue as will-established Muslims.

May Allah have blessing on Prophet Muhammad .

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid