Please help me!!!

Adamu Deko

Dear sister!!!
You really understand marriage in islam now, but i also think both you and him need to do istikhaara so you wont make any costly mistake since he is in doubt.
SALLAM ALAIKUM!!!!

brmm

:salam2: Dear sister,
Only Allah sobhanaho knows the best and inshallah will help you with this problem.
I will advice you with the following:
1. If you accepted to be a good Muslim wife then he should directly ask you to marry him. Otherwise you should leave back to your country ASAP.
2. In any case, you should tell your family about your full address and contact information and the information about the man and his family in details.
3.Marriage needs good intention from both sides and it is not enough to be from one side only.
You need both neutral wise Muslim people to be between you, not from his family or friends.
4.I don't think you should spend a long time thinking, it is a one day decision.
5. If you decided to marry, be sure to make it in the court and registered in the Embassy.
6. You are a single woman in a strange country, YOU SHOULD THINK SERIOUSLY ABOUT YOUR SAFETY.

One of the reasons that makes the man angry in the Muslim countries is that, the society, sometimes, have problems accepting converting western women because of their history (relations) before Islam. Thats why the converting men/women should try to forget that part and keep it between them and Allah Sobhanaho. It is a problem in the man's soul.

Inshallah everything will be fine with you.

BRMM

Isra

aka Tree2008
If you decided to marry, be sure to make it in the court and registered in the Embassy.
6. You are a single woman in a strange country, YOU SHOULD THINK SERIOUSLY ABOUT YOUR SAFETY.

As salamo alaikome

Brother you gave the sister good advice but I need to point something out here and that is what you said about registering her marriage in the Embassy. I am also an American woman who came to Morocco to marry my husband. We will be married one year on September 13th this year inshallah.

This information that you posted is incorrect dear brother. When you are married to a Moroccan man and you are from the United States it is not necessary to register your marriage at the Embassy or Consulate. I was told when I tried that our marriage in Morocco is already recognised by the United States to be valid so it isnt necessary to take the extra step to register it. I was told that by an American Consulate officer by the way so its not just my opinion.

Sister Jamila doesnt need to feel alone in this country because I am her sister in Islam and I live very near where she lives. We have already spoken and she knows how to reach me if she ever needs anything so no worries.......I have her back!!!! :wink:

wa salam

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic

Sister Jamila doesnt need to feel alone in this country because I am her sister in Islam and I live very near where she lives. We have already spoken and she knows how to reach me if she ever needs anything so no worries.......I have her back!!!! :wink:

wa salam

:salam2:

:mashallah:

Very sweet comment! May Allah reward you Sister!

:salam2:

ALmuhajir

Assalamo alaikum,

So despite how kind he was to me, sometimes I would get angry at things that were not his fault and take it out on him. Eventually we started arguing (95% of the time it was my fault) and one day we got into a HUGE fight. It was the worst day for me. By this time I had my own apartment, and he left and swore he'd never come back.

A_H_C
Asalamo alaykom
this huge fight were in your period time Astaghfirullah , so you were angry , then it was huge mistake that he left , even divorced a woman in this time is not allowed ,