Please make Du'a for me inshallah

Aminah 4 Allah

I beleive in Allah
Assalamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

Inshallah can you please make a du'a for my health to be restored as I have a kidney infection. Alhumdulilah I know this is Allah's swt will but inshallah I will be better soon.

Jezakallah and Wassalam,
Aminah :hijabi:

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

What a shame and on Eid as well :( May Allah (swt) give you the best of health and Iman dear Sister and don't forget, illness is a means of purification for us.

wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We will all make dua, InshaAllah for you. Please drink fluids and take rest. Eid Mubarak and let us know when you are all better.

Kayote

Salam

I just made one. Insha'Allah everything will work out fine. Stay positive, everything happens for a reason and Insha'Allah it will all be fine and you will be back to perfectly normal life before you know it.

Salam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

Aww is it UTI? :( May Allaah swt cure your kindeys and may that be a form of purification or expiation of sins AMEEN. I got sick too before Eid, I had a mouth ulcer and Alhamdulillaah it has subsided with the help of our brothers and sisters' Du'a. :)

Aminah 4 Allah

I beleive in Allah
Assalamu Alaikum,

Thank you all for you kind words and remembering me in your du'as.

In response to hurul-ein: I don't know if it is a UTI or kidney infection. The doctor thinks that it starts in my kidney and then travel to by bladder but the main pain is in my kidney. Inshallah on October 31st I am to have an ultrasound on my kidneys and bladder to find out what is causing this infection to recur. Alhumdulilah that the ulcer in your mouth had cleared up. That too sounds very painful.

Inshallah the test Allah is giving me will make me stronger and put me out in good health at the other end. Alhumdulilah!!

Wassalam,
Aminah :hijabi:

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:salah: :tti_sister: May Allah swt makes it easy for you sister,,, you're in my prayers too ... لا بأس طهورا take care sis

:wasalam::hijabi:

salam...

salam... May Allah bless us...

Dear friend...

If you can find for this kind of herb "centella asiatica" & "morinda citrifolia" + "honey". InsyaAllah, It will help to cure your kidney infection.

wassalam...

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear sister

May Allah heal you very soon inshaa Allah, He is the All-Merciful.:tti_sister: