**Please, make dua that i do well in my exams!! **

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

please please please....:SMILY209: make dua that i do well in my exams!
they are very important for futur terms,(start in 1 weeks time) :( and im like dying here!!!.:tti_sister:

i'm soo nervous and desperate :shymuslima1::(

jazakom ALlah khairan :tti_sister:
thnx

palestine

Servant of Allah
brother chill out, take it slow. you'll pass inshallah. just remember allah is with you and we will make dua for you too. stop being so nervous. just have confidence. and remember that this test cannot and will not determine your future. but what determines your future is your heart and mind and your sincere actions. salam.

al-muslimah

hope yuo get high marks bro..just study well and twakal 3a allah..and everything turns good..beileve me you'll do it..YOU'LL DO IT ..i'll keep you in my duas. :)

khairulUmmam

insyaAllah u will pass amin ya rabbal alamin! study hard n tawakkal alallah.. insyaAllah Allah will help u...i got advise if u got mental block n cant remember a thing,just selawat to rasulAllah.. it really helps insyaAllah.. so what exam are u taking? degree? master? heheh! salam

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
salam Brothers/Sisters,

May Allah help you coming out in flying colors with ur exams brother. Ameen. Do your best brother give all ur efforts and ask Allah to give the best for here and hereafter as Allah is knowing. Pls make duwa for us also.

Jazak Allah.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2: brother
Don't stress
Do your best
Allah will do the rest.

May Allah grant you success and all of us Muslims.
Ameen
Make dua for me too. InshAllah.

:wasalam:

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum Brother Osman,

You are in our constant duas. May God bless you with what you please, Ameen. I hope you do RRREEEAAALLLYYY well, InshaAllah.

I know what you are going through. I am like this days before my exams too. It seems so futile when people tell me to chill. Easy said, Hard to do!!!

Anyways, May Allah Ta'allah bless you with really good marks, InshaAllah. Ameen.

Wasalaam :)

amjaddamen

brother
dear othman : who said you need our du'a ? i bet you will get A mark ,
i know you by your hard work , just cool down.
ok , i have aquestion , would you tell us the exam marks next week, because if you fail to get A we might ask the brothers( administrators ) to keep yu out TTI for one week , is it fair enough ?

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.

ok , i have aquestion , would you tell us the exam marks next week, because if you fail to get A we might ask the brothers( administrators ) to keep yu out TTI for one week , is it fair enough ?

LOL! Thats a harsh punishment for a TTI addict :D

Keep studying and try hard!

Wasalaam :)

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o ALykum
ohho ,,ahhh ,,
exams ,well bro out prayers are always with you
best wishes for the exams ,INSHA ALLAH we will remember to mae dua ,u better start reading ,and nervous ,ahh dont be ,there is nothing to be nervous of ,go get exams clean bowled ,dont get ur self stumped ,hehe

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom,
I remember how scary exames were for me. lol.
May Allah be with you.
We'll pray for you. En shaa Allah you'll do great.
Just do your best.
Salamo Alikom

OsMaN_93

Here to help
jazakom Allah khairan everyone thnx so much ..
i kinda felt better after reading your posts :hearts:
keep making duas for me :-D

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
As Salamu Alekum

Hey little fella, you'r a doctor-to-be in chaa' Allah, remember? so you've to strive, this means a lot of work indeed, but the reward (either in the exam or in akhera 'hereafter') will be great in chaa' Allah. Just don't worry and do ur best, and Allah is with you

Here's sth to help u :) :

Try making the following dua'a all the time:
It was also narrated from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “O Allaah, nothing is easy but that which You make easy and You can make hardship easy if You will.” Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan, 3/255; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 2886.

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allaah than the weak believer, although both are good. Strive to do that which will benefit you and seek the help of Allaah, and do not feel helpless. If anything befalls you, do not say ‘If only I had done (such and such), the such and such would have happened,’ rather say: ‘Allaah has decreed and what He wills He does,’ for ‘if only’ opens the door to the work of the shaytaan.”
Narrated by Muslim (2664)

May Allah be with you and make it easy for you in chaa' Allah

Wassalamu Alekum

Muhammad

-SubhanAllah-

Assalamu Alaikum

May Allah (swt) make it easy for you and all the brothers and sister taking exams this year, Ameen.

Here's the video to the dua that brother Muhammad posted:

[yt]HFkiT_kAPDI[/yt]

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

A timely thread ...and yeh I hadnt seen that video in a while, its nice :)... my exams are in about ..hm 2 weeks...its something like 1:37 am ..heheh looks like a bomb just hit my room or summat ...:D

now im procrastinating ...astaghfirullah

remember me in your du'aa aswell

:jazaak:

EDIT: :) The way he recites the du'aa ...in the vid, really calms you down :rolleyes:

muslima89

Allah is merciful
:SMILY176::salam2:

Wow, this came in a good time, cos i have TWO big exams next month
and they determine whether i get to biotechnical and medical studies at university. Need to study a lot of chemistry, physics, biotechnics and biology as well and i'm here stuck in TTI Hope u all make du'a for me too:SMILY139:

and for brother OsMaN_93 i'm sure if u study hard enough, you'll pass it with a good marks. Will make du for u insha allah

:wasalam:

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
I hope you do well in your exams insha`Allah ya rab by the way say this dua before you start every exam (اللهم ادخلني مدخل صدقٍٍ واخرجني مخرج صدقٍٍ واجعل لي من لدنك سلطاناََ نصيرا ) (Allahoma adkhelny madkhal sedgen wa akhrijny makhraja sedgen wa ej`al ly men ladonka soltanan nasera ) I hope I write it right in english :)