Please make duah for my niece

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Salam to all my brothers and sisters. Please make duah to my niece whom we perform her akika, that she may grow a good muslimah and of course to her mother, my sister (which I admit has a problem in her eeman). And also to my brothers and sisters who attend the rites, specially those brothers who volunteer the sacrificial offering (a goat) to Allah swt.

I special mention brother Ibrahim for volunteering the sacrificial rites, to make duah to him because even this brother of mine is having a financial problem with his family (please make duah for him to Allah swt to find and give him a job), he is very greatful to Allah. And of course make duah to our family that we may perfect our Islam.

Inshaalah

NaXuS

Salam to all my brothers and sisters. Please make duah to my niece whom we perform her akika, that she may grow a good muslimah and of course to her mother, my sister (which I admit has a problem in her eeman). And also to my brothers and sisters who attend the rites, specially those brothers who volunteer the sacrificial offering (a goat) to Allah swt.

I special mention brother Ibrahim for volunteering the sacrificial rites, to make duah to him because even this brother of mine is having a financial problem with his family (please make duah for him to Allah swt to find and give him a job), he is very greatful to Allah. And of course make duah to our family that we may perfect our Islam.

Inshaalah

:salam2:

May Allah grow niece as a good muslimah and May Allah strengthen the faith of your sister and may Allah make go away every trouble from your and your love ones lives with his love and mercy....ameen

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

Inshallah may Allah swt grant you all you wish for and open your hearts as well as ours to be always gratefull for all the bounties we have, ameen