Please pray for me

muslima2010

I feel like a disappointment to my magnificent lord.. I have been a horrible servant to him.. I dont worship and obey him the way he deserves to be obeyed.. I am completely disappointed and angry with myself.. I seem to be doing the same bad things over and over again.. I tell myself this is going to be the last time and i still do it.. I feel like the shaitan has gotten the best of me.. He seems to know how to trap me into doing sinful acts and im so tired of doing it.. I want to stop sooooo bad but seem to always go back to it.. I have let my lord down.. I ask Allah for forgiveness everytime because i know what i did was wrong.. I feel like sooner or later my forgivness might not be answered because it keeps happening over and over and over again.. I wont be worth it.. I am such a bad muslim.. I know so much and dont act upon it.. Just several months ago i felt my iman was rising but now i feel it is only declining.. Oh Allah please forgive me.. Please brothers and sisters pray for me.. make dua for me.. I dont want to be among the losers on judgment day.. I feel like a loser now.. I thank Allah everyday because i know he still hasn't given up on me.. He still reminds me and i still regret which i take as a good sign.. Forgive me ya rahman.. Help me be stronger than my tempations.. Help me to be a slave that worships you the way you deserve to be worshipped..

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

I feel like a disappointment to my magnificent lord.. I have been a horrible servant to him.. I dont worship and obey him the way he deserves to be obeyed.. I am completely disappointed and angry with myself.. I seem to be doing the same bad things over and over again.. I tell myself this is going to be the last time and i still do it.. I feel like the shaitan has gotten the best of me.. He seems to know how to trap me into doing sinful acts and im so tired of doing it.. I want to stop sooooo bad but seem to always go back to it.. I have let my lord down.. I ask Allah for forgiveness everytime because i know what i did was wrong.. I feel like sooner or later my forgivness might not be answered because it keeps happening over and over and over again.. I wont be worth it.. I am such a bad muslim.. I know so much and dont act upon it.. Just several months ago i felt my iman was rising but now i feel it is only declining.. Oh Allah please forgive me.. Please brothers and sisters pray for me.. make dua for me.. I dont want to be among the losers on judgment day.. I feel like a loser now.. I thank Allah everyday because i know he still hasn't given up on me.. He still reminds me and i still regret which i take as a good sign.. Forgive me ya rahman.. Help me be stronger than my tempations.. Help me to be a slave that worships you the way you deserve to be worshipped..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:

My dear sister,
It already good you know your mistake,
some i know never even noticed right at their death bed!
:astag:

You can't take it quick do it slow
For a start
making sure to call Allah swt name the first thing upon waking up.
Then make a point you listen to holy qu'ran recitation
either short or long verse daily.

Insya'allah.
You will picking up where you left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp4XfJQZvHY&feature=related
Azaan E Fajr - Masjid E Nabi, Madina Munawwarah
[yt]tp4XfJQZvHY[/yt]

Remember Allah s.w.t always And Allah swt will remember you.
~Holy qur'an.
:ma:

~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

:SMILY252:Hug.
Take care!
~Wassalam :)

muslima2010

Thank you for the kind words my dear muslim sister.. Inshallah i will try to take it step by step until it improves.. Until i can control my temptations.. I know Allah is always with me no matter where it is.. I will never lose hope in my lord.. I am just thankful that i could repent before its too late.. I will try my very best to end my sins inshallah and to never go back to it again.. Inshallah NEVER AGAIN! keep me in your prayers inshallah and i will pray for u too.. May allah bless you for your kindness in this life and the next

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear sister

I am happy because you realise the mistake Alhamdhulillah! So the most difficult part is over now. Its realising what we did is wrong. Now lets find a way to recover from it right?

Allah says that the Salah prevents us from all the sinful and Fahish acts. Its the Salah which is done with Khushoo'. The Salah which truly brings us closer to Allah. Try to do the Salahs on the earliest of their times my sister. Wake up for Subuh before the Azan and get prepared. When Azan finishes, pray the Salah (at home is preferable for girls). And read a little amount from Quran each day. InshaAllah this will show you a huge difference. Do not forget to seek refuge in Allah from the evil of the Day, Night and that of Shatan.

InshaAllah you are in my Du'as.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

muslima2010

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear sister

I am happy because you realise the mistake Alhamdhulillah! So the most difficult part is over now. Its realising what we did is wrong. Now lets find a way to recover from it right?

Allah says that the Salah prevents us from all the sinful and Fahish acts. Its the Salah which is done with Khushoo'. The Salah which truly brings us closer to Allah. Try to do the Salahs on the earliest of their times my sister. Wake up for Subuh before the Azan and get prepared. When Azan finishes, pray the Salah (at home is preferable for girls). And read a little amount from Quran each day. InshaAllah this will show you a huge difference. Do not forget to seek refuge in Allah from the evil of the Day, Night and that of Shatan.

InshaAllah you are in my Du'as.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Thank you my dear brother.. Inshallah Allah will make it easier on me.. Inshallah i will definetly take ur advice and thank you so much for making a dua for me.. may allah show mercy towards you in return for showing mercy towards me.. may allah bless u in this life and the next inshallah..

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamu 'alykum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Ukhti,

Allah says(Interpretation of the meaning) The best of Sinners are those who repent.
Its good that you realises your mistakes, humans are prone to making mistakes b'cos of their Nafs but the best of them are those who realises it and repent and make the correction and keep their feet firm...Read Astaghfar as much as you can daily & remember to do Dhikr it will lighten you heart :)
Do remember me in your precious du'as :)

Keep Smiling its Sunnah ...Don't be Sad, start a new beginning with a smile and positive approach and ask for Allah(SWT)'s Help & Mecy :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
dont worry Ya U khti....

just watch this dear...

[yt]VAHEuqXT5yQ[/yt]

May Allah Azzawajal protect us all... Aameen

A-believer-25

May Allah (SWT) help you to obey Him. May Allah (SWT) forgive you and bless you in this world and the next, ameen! :)

you know, sister, many people who sin don't even notice or care that they sin, but whenever you commit a sin you know it's wrong. we all make mistakes. Never give up! If you commit a sin, just repent and ask for forgiveness. If there is anything that keeps leading you to this particular sin, or any sins in general, avoid that which is helping you to sin. Allah (SWT) is The Most Forgiving, The most Merciful! :)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Sister,
This feeling of guilt is a sign that shows your heart is alive mashaAllah.So do not despair.Like some brothers and sisters said,that there are so many people who sin and dont even realise it.SubhanAllah the first step is to realise.Alhamdulillah for that.

Secondly according to a hadith's summary,Every child of Adam makes a mistake,but the best of those who make a mistake are the ones who repent.

Sister,everyone of us muslims experience highs and lows of iman,due to constant attacks by our biggest enemy,"shaytaan".So we have to fortify ourselves against his attacks.He will not leave us and keep attacking us like blood flowing through our veins,until our last breath.
So we have to fortify ourselves against his attacks.

We have to take control.

My advice to you dear sister,is to not despair first of all,secondly ask Allah for guidance and forgiveness.

Thirdly fortify yourself aginst the luring of shaytaan and nafs.
Use prayer and fasting as your weapon.Pray to Allah always.

Seek refuge in Allah,whenever an evil thought occurs to you.Pray to Allah to protect you.

Join yourself and your heart to the Qur'an,inshaAllah when you do this,you will experience ultimate peace.

Be busy,join any class related to Qur'an ,hadith and Islam.Volunteer for Islamic projects or keep yourself busy in such activities.

Make pursuit of Allah's pleasure the ultimate aim of your life.

Most importantly ask Allah to guide you and help you for without His help nothing can happen.

May Allah guide you and me and all of us muslims and may Allah protect us.Ameen.
:wasalam: