please pray

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: brothers and sisters

plz pray for my friends brother he is just 4 years old he fell off the window his head is fractured he is seriously injured !!!

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

:salam2:

Subhan'Allah......please keep sabr Insha'Allah.....rely on Allah and support your friend with the rememberance of ALLAH Insha'Allah...

May Allah grant Him Shif'a Ameen ya Rabb al-Alamin...

I leave you in Allah's Care...

Wasalam

sheith

:salah: salem Alaikoum brother, may Allah grant quick cure to your firend's brother ameen. we'll keep praying for him and all Muslims of the world.
Salem

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
:wasalam:

YA allah...Bless my brother 's brother which is my brother in quick and make him best in iman and health...amin

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Oh thats so sad, he so small :(.....my Allah give his parents sabr insha-Allah...

Ours Dua's are with him and his family, may Allah Subhana Wa Tala make him better soon ameen...

wasalam

massi

السلام عليكم

لاتنسي الدعاء في ثلثي الليل الاخير :arabi1:

Oem Soufiane

subhanallah, ya rabi. may Allah swt keep these brothers strong, in health and imaan and may he recover well allahuma amin. How horrible, my son is almost four, i can't imagine how to cope. My thoughts and love are with this family. And i will especially pay attention for them in my prayer and duaa inshallah.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa Barakatu

Oh Allah please grant his parents and his family patients.
And Allah please cure him ya ALLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHIM AL-MALIK AL-QUDDUS AS-SALAM AL-MU'MIN AL-MUHAYMIM AL-'AZIZ AL-JABBAR
AL-MUTAKABBIR AL-KHALIQ AL-BARI AL-MUSAWWIR AL-GHAFFAR
AL-QAHAR AL-WAHHAB AR-RAZZAQ AL-FATTAH AL-'ALEEM
AL-QABIDH AL-BASIT AL-KHAFIDH AL-RAFI AL-MU'IZZ
AL-MUZILL AS-SAMI AL-BASEER AL-HAKAM AL-'ADL
AL-LATIF AL-KHABIR AL-HALIM AL-AZEEM AL-GHAFUR
ASH-SHAKUR AL-'ALI AL-KABEER AL-HAFEEZ AL-MUQEET
AL-HASEEB AL-JALEEL AL-KAREEM AR-RAEEB AL-MUJEEB
AL-WASAY AL-HAKEEM AL-WADOOD AL-MAJEED AL-BAAIS
ASH-SHAHEED AL-HAQUE AL-WAKEEL AL-QAWEE AL-MATEEN
AL-WALI AL-HAMEED AL-MUHSI AL-MUBDI AL-MU'ID
AL-MUHYI AL-MUMEET AL-HAYEE AL-QAYYUM AL-WAJID
AL-MAJID AL-WAHID AL-AHAD AS-SAMAD AL-QADIR
AL-MUQTADIR AL-MUQADDIM AL-MU'AKHAIR AL-AWWAL AL-AKHIR
AZ-ZAHIR AL-BATIN AL-WALI AL-MUTA'ALI AL-BARR
AT-TAWWAB AL-MUNTAQIM AL-'AFFU AR-RA'UF MALIK-UL-
MULK ZUL-JALAL-
WAL-IKRAM AL-MUQSIT AL-JAMEAY' AL-GHANI AL-MUGANNI
AL-MANAY' AD-DHARR AN-NAFAY' AN-NUR AL-HADI
AL-BADIE' AL-BAQI AL-WARIS AR-RASHID AS-SABUR
CURE HIM.

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

salam wa aalykum

of course i will pray for my little brother. May allah give him quick cure. Please tell me his condition in a few days or so please brother.

38khadj

Inshallah your brother will get better by the will of Our Glorious Creater He knows what is best for us as we no not.

:wasalam:

Marwa17

laillah wa inni illaihi rajioon...I was just going to ask how he was doing now and I saw your message...That's awful for you and your family and everyone...but think of it this way, he died without having any sins written down for him...Inshallah, he will be there in paradise...that is more than any of us can get in life...Be happy for him and pray to allah...Allah is with you....

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon

Oh dats so sad....:(

Ya Allah give his family sabr insha-Allah....insha-Allah his place will be in Jannah....

wasalam