*Please read*

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: Dear brothers and sisters, hope this reaches you in the best of health/imaan:D

well, to be honest I was a bit hesitent to actually make this thread! reason behind is that I am always so very scared of hypocracy! many times when I am criticised, I feel down....and Shaytaan takes advantage whispering "well, see you are a hypocrate" and such.....thus I become really depressed:( I really would love to ignore and move one. But sometimes the whispers of shaytaan take me away! even right now, before I wrote I had daubts of putting my concern in here. Because the whispers are soo strong(authobiAllah). I am just soo afraid of hypocracy because I dont want to be one of those UNLUCKY people who would try to PROSTRATE to Allah ta'ala on the day of judgement, and thus NOT be able to do it! AuthobiAllah!!!
I dont like thinking about this whole thing. It's just scary, I always seek refuge in Allah from IT(hypocracy), but sometimes I am just so afraid. I daubt everything I do. As you all know, I shared many poems with you guys AlhamduliAllah, and my whole intention was just to share and through them try to make a difference. But after I write, shaytaan is ready to attack "aha, you shared because you wanna be praised" thus I regret I think "why did I really share?" many times I get the same answer which is the one I stated up above(share and through them try to make a difference). I have read threads about it but I only feel OK while reading them and the whispers come back whenever I try to do something good...Allah protect me and you from EVER doing something for ANYONE or ANYTHING other than HIM ALONE!Ameen
Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to take this off my chest, maybe another person is going through the same thing, or has gone through and they can help me. I never lose faith in Allah, like my sister Ayesha_r always says "dua is the believers strongest weapon" I am gonna keep on making dua, but inshaAllah I hope you guys can tell me how to ignore and just move on without been struck by shaytaan's arrows!
Allah hafiz now and always dear sisters and brothers.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum sister - I know and I think a majority of the muslims know - where your coming from...

Do whatever you can for Allah the All-Mighty in secret and in darkness.

Amina 1

:salam2:

I completly understand what you are saying. :hearts:Whenever Shaytan whispers are to strong I always blow three times to the left I imagine that I am spitting on shaytan. It works for me every time sometimes it works so well that I forget what I did it for.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
waalaikum assalaaaaam

JazakaAllah khairan for your replies dear brother and sister

sister Amina I never tried the spitting thing, inshaAllah I will try this time:D and ofcourse imagining that you're spitting ON shaytaan is the BEST! after all is he NOT our worst enemy?JazakaAllah khairan ajma3een:D

Allah hafiz now and always

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear respected sister.

Trust me I have been in this problem for a very long time now. Tried to write it over here but could not.

I am for a certain percentage in your category. What happens for me is however a bit different from you. The fear starts from when some people over here praises not my posts but me. :astag:

I am just a son of Adam ('alaihissalam). So not any different from any one of you. The thing what I fear most is these praise which I seek refuge from Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) always. I have tried to tell them politely, but what stops me from doing it is the thought in my mind that "this person might take it negatively if I do so". This is the truth and Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) is the Judge. So what I try to do is, keep away from responding other stuffs and only responding to the "JazakAllah" part and for any useful points added.

I do not know how many people will be unhappy with me after reading this also. I only pray Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) to protect me from the badness of praising me. Praising is very dangerous. That is why Rasoolullah (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) taught us duas to recite if someone praises us. Also this Hadith could be useful here.

Narrated 'Umar Radiyallahu Anh: I heard the Prophet PBUH saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Maryam (Mary)*, for I am only a slave. So call me the slae of Allah and His Messenger." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.4, Hadith No.654)

Please forgive me if I said anything offensive over here.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

aaiwang

Sister @*AmatuAllah4lyf*,
thank you for your sharing, it's usefull for me!
I'll wait your sharing later. :)

rtbour

american muslima
Thank you for posting this. It got me thinking about my own intentions and how much of a hypocrite I might be. Do not let Shaytan bring you down. You know that is all he wants to do because he is Shaytan- your worst enemy. I like the idea of spitting on him when you catch him whispering in your ear (good idea *AmatuAllah4lyf*!). Maybe that will help you. I think I'll try it, too. I think you should keep doing what you're doing. Allah knows best what is in your heart and He knows about Shaytan and all the ways Shaytan tries to get to you. Remember that. InshaAllah, you'll be just fine. =)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
sister you have the same problem as me
sometimes got sick of such whisperings............. but sister keep checking your intention,,,, we have to defeat shaitan n also we cant leave our path towards Allah so take a break check urself... and go on
:astag::astag::astag::astag::astag:
:wasalam:

aaiwang

sister @saima abdullah,
i suggest you, your soul/heart must be in positive condition, don't let it out, don't make daydream, because shaythan will enter to your heart, you must increase Dzikr to Allah,,insha Allah! :)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
jasak Allah brother
i do think positive Alhumdulillah,,,,,n i will fallow ur suggestion inshaAllah
n wat do mean by daydream i didnt get it by the way:)
wsalam

aaiwang

dear sister @saima abdullah, "daydream" same as negative illusion or fantasy, sure, shaythan like this condition so much, and easy to make personality disorder! :)
------------------------
~Indonesian brother!

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
ohhh you just got it on xtreem my brother ... there is not such thing Alhumdulillah ..... a momin never get in psychological disorders, i believe. coz believe is remedy of all disorders of minds n souls... any how jasak Allah for your concerns
:wasalam::)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
When getting whispers of this nature...especially if they're in a *questioning* nature...*answer* them..if within you the question *why did you share the poems?*..answer it with *to seek ajer from Allah (swt)!*..and answer it *repeatedly*..

Shaitan comes to you and tries to *whisper* evil into you..according to your iman..he might have failure or success..if you are armored well with your iman..surely he'll fail..but do you think he'll leave you alone?..NO..he's so envious..that he will then come and try to make you *doubt* the good you do..or *stop* doing it under seemingly *valid* connotations..for example..you stop sharing your poems..because you'll begin to believe that you're doing it for *riya'a*..and any ajer you were earning..however it was coming about..no matter how small or big..will be *lost*

So like I said..answer these questions with answers determined and clear..and if you feel them overpowering..then make dua'a that Allah pardons you for any deeds tainted by what is unacceptable by Him (swt)..and inshallah you will find ease regarding this matter :)

Abu_Luqmann

assalamualaikum sister,

a lot of us have gone through similar situations. i had thoughts of comparing myself with other muslim brothers who didnt have a beard and shaitan whispering to me 'see you are a better muslim than him '. It troubled me to such an extent that I ended up shaving my beard because I kept comparing myself to others. :astag:

I have subsequently started to grow my beard after a long long time, Alhamdulillah. Hope Allah subhanahu wata'ala forgives us all

You are not alone sister and may He make it easy for us all

salam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Thank you

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear respected sister.

Trust me I have been in this problem for a very long time now. Tried to write it over here but could not.

I am for a certain percentage in your category. What happens for me is however a bit different from you. The fear starts from when some people over here praises not my posts but me. :astag:

I am just a son of Adam ('alaihissalam). So not any different from any one of you. The thing what I fear most is these praise which I seek refuge from Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) always. I have tried to tell them politely, but what stops me from doing it is the thought in my mind that "this person might take it negatively if I do so". This is the truth and Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) is the Judge. So what I try to do is, keep away from responding other stuffs and only responding to the "JazakAllah" part and for any useful points added.

I do not know how many people will be unhappy with me after reading this also. I only pray Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) to protect me from the badness of praising me. Praising is very dangerous. That is why Rasoolullah (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) taught us duas to recite if someone praises us. Also this Hadith could be useful here.

Narrated 'Umar Radiyallahu Anh: I heard the Prophet PBUH saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Maryam (Mary)*, for I am only a slave. So call me the slave of Allah and His Messenger." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.4, Hadith No.654)

Please forgive me if I said anything offensive over here.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

:salam2: Dear brother
SubhanAllah....first of all JAZAKA'ALLAH KHAIRAN for your INPUT! I am so happpyyyy to know that I am NOT alone!AlhamduliAllah. I agree with you on the praising part....I am going to ask you to forgive me as I dont know If I have praised you or others! I didnt know about this hadith nor do I know about the duas. InshaAllah do post them here if you know them. I have been in that situation tooo....when someone praises, I say either this too to be POLITE "thank you" or "all praises due to Allah". As of now I dont LIKE the "THANK YOU" part because it gives the impression that I am taking that:astag: and believe me the shaytaan's SHARPEST arrows come RIGHT after that *praising*......authobiAllah!! may Allah protect us all.Ameeeeen ya rab. Akhi, I just have a quick question about this whole praising thing....what if what you are saying is true about the person?? And are we not supposed to look at the goodness of another, and even try to find excuses for their shortcomings?? because as I understand the HADITH(correct me if iam wrong here) is talking about when you praise someone SOO MUCH soo that you consider them good{in means of Isa(Alahis salaam)}....the Christians are taking him as a GOD:astag: or SON of GOD!:astag:
I am just a bit confused here, but I agree with you 1000000000000000% that praising is worse and the whispers of shaytaan are the sharpest when a person *praises* you:astag:
JazakaAllah khairan again

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Thank you for posting this. It got me thinking about my own intentions and how much of a hypocrite I might be. Do not let Shaytan bring you down. You know that is all he wants to do because he is Shaytan- your worst enemy. I like the idea of spitting on him when you catch him whispering in your ear (good idea *AmatuAllah4lyf*!). Maybe that will help you. I think I'll try it, too. I think you should keep doing what you're doing. Allah knows best what is in your heart and He knows about Shaytan and all the ways Shaytan tries to get to you. Remember that. InshaAllah, you'll be just fine. =)

JazakaAllah khairan for your reply dear rtbour....you are sooo right Shaytaan is always after the believer, and Allah clearly TOLD us this "shaytaan is indeed and enemy to you, so treat him as such"......may Allah protect us all.ameen
On the bold part I would like to let you know that it was sister Amina's idea first!!! So, give credit to her for bringing out that thought.....may Allah reward her and all of you.ameen
JazakaAllah khairan again dear

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
sister you have the same problem as me
sometimes got sick of such whisperings............. but sister keep checking your intention,,,, we have to defeat shaitan n also we cant leave our path towards Allah so take a break check urself... and go on
:astag::astag::astag::astag::astag:

aaaww sister, it brings joy to my heart to see your reply:D

JazakaAllah khairan, and walahi, I am just soo happy to know that I am not alone....AlhamduliAllah, we all share this and we will INSHA'ALLAH strive to do our best for Allah ta'ala. InshaAllah, will take your advice, I do that at times but mostly shaytaan wins!authobiAllah. JazakaAllah khairan again ukhti filAzziz
LOVE you filAllah!!!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
When getting whispers of this nature...especially if they're in a *questioning* nature...*answer* them..if within you the question *why did you share the poems?*..answer it with *to seek ajer from Allah (swt)!*..and answer it *repeatedly*..

Shaitan comes to you and tries to *whisper* evil into you..according to your iman..he might have failure or success..if you are armored well with your iman..surely he'll fail..but do you think he'll leave you alone?..NO..he's so envious..that he will then come and try to make you *doubt* the good you do..or *stop* doing it under seemingly *valid* connotations..for example..you stop sharing your poems..because you'll begin to believe that you're doing it for *riya'a*..and any ajer you were earning..however it was coming about..no matter how small or big..will be *lost*
So like I said..answer these questions with answers determined and clear..and if you feel them overpowering..then make dua'a that Allah pardons you for any deeds tainted by what is unacceptable by Him (swt)..and inshallah you will find ease regarding this matter :)

SubhanaAllah sister!!!! so true he comes back again and again even after I say I am doing it for Allah!!! he never gets TIRED! JazakaAllah khairan for your input ukhti.....and on the bold part!! aaaahh, I am sad to say it has happened!!! where I stopped something because I thought it was out of RIYA'A!!!may Allah forgive me! inshaAllah I shall keep making dua!! Allah sees us all, and iam sometimes overpowered with FEAR! that what I am doing may not be pleasing to Allah!:astag:
JazakaAllah khairan again dear sister,
LOVE you filAllah!!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
assalamualaikum sister,

a lot of us have gone through similar situations. i had thoughts of comparing myself with other muslim brothers who didnt have a beard and shaitan whispering to me 'see you are a better muslim than him '. It troubled me to such an extent that I ended up shaving my beard because I kept comparing myself to others. :astag:

I have subsequently started to grow my beard after a long long time, Alhamdulillah. Hope Allah subhanahu wata'ala forgives us all

You are not alone sister and may He make it easy for us all

salam

JazakaAllah khairan for your reply akhi, subhanaAllah, seee shaytaan wins many times! I have had similar situation like I told sister muslimah86...... AlhamduliAllah I am happy to know that you started growing your beard AGAIN:D!may Allah always be pleased with you and all of us!ameen Ya Ilahi
AlhamduliAllah, after reading your replies I have realized that I am not ALONE!AlhamduliAllah rabil Alameeeeeen!!!
JazakaAllah khairan again for sharing your exparience with us all and AMEEEEN thuma AMEEN to your dua!