Please sign this petition

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Just signed.

Honestly, I can't think of anything dumber than Muslim countries banning women from wearing the hijab.

I mean... *curse words* .. darn, how can someone have a problem with a person covering their hair??

Are these people going to try and ban wearing a cap? I like to wear caps during the summer and beanies.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

What is the world turning into,first hijab then niqab what next....:girl3:

:wasalam:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
In some Western countries, the don't like the idea of a person covering the full face and entering a bank...this is understandable on some level (bank robbers could use that as a disguise they say). But to not allow a person to cover up when they are going outside is just plain silly. And the worst thing is, Turkey is meant to be a Muslim country. And so is Tunisia. If this was happening in a European country, etc, then ok, the government of that country doesn't like Muslims or something; they (nonmuslims) are in charge of their country, they are making stink rules on their land. I wonder who is controlling the government in Tunisia. Perhaps somebody should invite the parliament members to this website.

Serafeddin

:astag: I can not believe this is going on in so called muslim contries:confused: And we all wonder why Muslims are in such turmoil. :redface: What is wrong with these leaders? Who are they trying to take as example?

Submitter

Signed. It's shocking how basic human rights are being taken away like this, and in a so-called Islamic country too. I went to Tunisia in June this year for a holiday and mashallah it is a beautiful place. But I was surprised at how westernised it all was. Granted the main place we were staying was a holiday resort with quite a few other westerners, but I was shocked to see so many bars and nightclubs littering the streets. That said, I also did see women wearing headscarves (mostly the older women I guess). And I believe this law has come to pass due to the country's fear of being labelled as a country that supports/harbours terrorism just because it is supposed to be a Muslim country. What a joke!

It really does anger and sadden me to hear of such laws and I sincerely hope they come to their senses and give back women their rights, inshallah.

:wasalam:

brighten

seeker of knowledge

ok you've got my signature there now.

May Allah makes it easy and help our sisters who wants to practise their deen wherever we are inshaallah.

:jazaak:

aliff

Assalamu A'laikum

My signature is now there. its really very very sad to hear hijab being banned in islamic countries :(. I will try to tell as many of my friends and/or relatives as possible to sign the petition.

Salam.

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2: bros/sis
Signed :ma: :ma: :hijabi: :blackhijab: :hijabi: :shymuslima1: :girl3: :muslim_child: :muslima: hope to see lots of them in Tunisia n wherever u find muslimah:SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Asalamu alaykum,

Signing these petitions doesnt achieve anything.

Tunisia rulership hates Islam.

brighten

seeker of knowledge
Asalamu alaykum,

Signing these petitions doesnt achieve anything.

Tunisia rulership hates Islam.

Dear bro Mabsoot

At least we Muslims made our stand.

The Prophetic command that if you see an evil, stop it by hand (i.e., use force); if unable to do so, speak out against it. If that too is not possible, at least consider it evil in your heart but remember that is the lowest form of iman (faith). At the same time, it is the duty of amr bil ma’roof and nahy anil munkar.

Most Muslims today are guilty of abandoning the duty of amr bil ma’roof wa nahy anil munkar.

It is also important to understand where the fault really lies. There are at least 56 Muslim nation-states. The Muslim world is not poor, but its rulers are, with rare exception, cowards and agents of the west and have effectively declared war on the Muslim Ummah. Most are also morally bankrupt, which makes them unfit to govern; yet Muslims have remained largely oblivious of their duty in this situation. For Muslims to remain silent in the face of evil is for us to become accomplices.

Just my two cents.

wassalam