Please Someone explain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

code_red613

hello, I'm am fairly new to the religion of Islam and still learning. I was wondering if anyone could help explain to me about what a Suni, Shia, wahabi, and sufism is? What is the difference? thank you

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I don't have time, but please use the Search function on the Forum please.

Here is Forum: Deviated Sects and their Callers

Salafiyyah is NOT a Sect

Some Differences of Shia- Following the Correct Way

HOWEVER, as a new Muslim you should deal with Tawheed and understanding it first. All else comes afterwards Insha'Allah.

Forum: Fundamental Beliefs in Islam / Tawheed and Aqeedah

Importance of Tawheed, and the Evil Result of Neglecting It

The Aqeedah of Ahlul-Sunnah wal Jam'aah

I wish I could help much more, but I really should go... but Insha'Allah there is the search function and other Users. These topics have been dicussed MANY times!!

<wasalam>

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
hello, I'm am fairly new to the religion of Islam and still learning. I was wondering if anyone could help explain to me about what a Suni, Shia, wahabi, and sufism is? What is the difference? thank you

:salam2:

Brother, learn the basics first...before u go into finding out what wahabi or sufism is....

Some shia do this...
[yt]XSM8QHuu5TQ[/yt]

A sheikh on shia.
[yt]F0Wz3sMPfDE[/yt]

Noor to shine

You are most welcome , I pray that God(Allah) open our hearts to the Truth:

Prophet Mohammad :saw2: was ispired by Allah swt the creator of All and was taught Quran which is the words of Allah swt and the prophet :saw2: set in his life and conduct a perfect example to humanity ....his companians were the sincere follower of the prophet who conveyed his message honestly .....The saying and deeds of the prophet is what is called Sunna.....but through times many people deviated from the true message and many men invented a new fabricated teachings........ that is why we have Science of hadith.....Wahabis are the follower of Mohammad ibn abdulwahab who tried to renew faith and tawheed in Arabia after people started praying to objects instead of Allah swt,...Satan is ready to deviat hearts from the one and only creator to mere creatures ...Islam as taught by the prophet :saw2: is a purification of hearts, souls, bodies.

With best wishes

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, very deep and warm welcome to Islam and to TTI.
I have to thank Allah very much that He guides you to His way. I'm not qualified to answer your question, though I wanna tell you that Islam is Allah's religion and it's only one Islam, not many. If you read more, you'll find out that those different sects had no any existance at the very begining of Islam. In the Holy qur'an; Allah warns us from that division and also His prophet told us that the Holy qur'an and the prophet's Sunnah are both should be our reference.2) Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), you (O Muhammad SAW) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allah, Who then will tell them what they used to do.
( سورة الأنعام , Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #159. But they (men) have broken their religion among them into sects, each group rejoicing in its belief.
( سورة المؤمنون , Al-Mumenoon, Chapter #23, Verse #53). (6) Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman: The people used to ask Allah's Apostle about the good but I used to ask him about the evil lest I should be overtaken by them. So I said, "O Allah's Apostle! We were living in ignorance and in an (extremely) worst atmosphere, then Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I said, 'Will there be any good after that evil?" He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted (not pure.)'' I asked, "What will be its taint?" He replied, "(There will be) some people who will guide others not according to my tradition? You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of some others." I asked, "Will there be any evil after that good?" He replied, "Yes, (there will be) some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them into the (Hell) Fire." I said, "O Allah s Apostle! Will you describe them to us?" He said, "They will be from our own people and will speak our language." I said, "What do you order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?" He said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam (ruler)." I said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler)?" He said, "Then turn away from all those sects even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death overtakes you while you are in that state."
All Muslims should adhere to the qur'an and the teachings of our prophet which is Suna. The Suna is the sect to which all muslim should adhere to.

Status
Not open for further replies.