Please stop denying converts!!!

MutlekM

:salam2:
I do not know if you guys ever notice but I have seen that born muslims see converts as ''not as good as'' real muslims or sometimes they say that are not even real muslims(not in tti though). It really ticks since I envy converts because they have the guts to go against the media their community and their original beliefs.I am just saying that us born muslims(not all I know a lot of great born-muslims) should not see converts as lower than us but be more ashamed of ourselfs that we had a head start on Islam and some of us dont even know half of what the converts do. And thanks for those born muslims who do respect those non muslims.
Past converts: Abu Bakir Alsadeeq, Omar ibn Khatab
Present converts:Yusef Estes, Yusef Islam
Not all born muslims just a few I see once in a while and I am truly sorry if I offended anybody.
Peace:)

kayleigh

In my experience, it is more common to find born Muslims acting like converts are better than the born Muslims. But yeah, there are some crazies out there.

Dr.Khan

I've never seen a born Muslim acting/feeling superior to a convert.. but I guess it must happen in this world. On the contrary, people usually take more of an interest in converts and have high regards for them.

shariqhitman

WE SHOULD WELCOME NEW BROTHERS AND SISTER WITH OPEN ARMS AND SMILE AND PEACE AND PRAY MAY ALLAH HELP THEM IN THEIR JOURNEY IN DEEN-E-ISLAM AND FOLLOW ALL THE AHL--SUNNAH
IT IS ALLAH WHO GIVES HIDAYAT IT IS HIS WILL TO WHOM HE WANTS TO BE IN HIS DEEN.......IT IS FORBIDDEN TO DOWNSIZE OTHER MUSLIMS AND CALL URSELF BETTER THAN THEM EVERY MUSLIM IS ONE AND EQUAL

gribi20

I do not know if you guys ever notice but I have seen that born muslims see converts as ''not as good as'' real muslims or sometimes they say that are not even real muslims(not in tti though). It really ticks since I envy converts because they have the guts to go against the media their community and their original beliefs.I am just saying that us born muslims(not all I know a lot of great born-muslims) should not see converts as lower than us but be more ashamed of ourselfs that we had a head start on Islam and some of us dont even know half of what the converts do. And thanks for those born muslims who do respect those non muslims.
Past converts: Abu Bakir Alsadeeq, Omar ibn Khatab
Present converts:Yusef Estes, Yusef Islam

السلام عليكم
ya Akhi I'm was born as a Muslim .I became really sad when I read what you wrote about who raised as a Muslim . I hope what you wrote is wrong or misunderstanding from your view point .I 'm really believe that people who revert to Islam (female or male) are better than me because they know the beauty of Islam .
salamalukom
:astag:

MutlekM

السلام عليكم
ya Akhi I'm was born as a Muslim .I became really sad when I read what you wrote about who raised as a Muslim . I hope what you wrote is wrong or misunderstanding from your view point .I 'm really believe that people who revert to Islam (female or male) are better than me because they know the beauty of Islam .
salamalukom
:astag:

I am a born muslim too and I didnt mean all muslims just some I am sorry if I offended you or anyone else.

dunno

???? see coverts as lower then us? who does that? ya akhi please dont even say that
:astag::astag::astag:

wallah the percentage of good coverts far outweigh the percentage of good born-muslims ya akhi dont say that

believers_path

ya brother it was little hurted, but m sure we born muslims give the reverts more respect,regards,prefrence an what ever..like the gribi20 said they r more better then us,
they are more or you can say doubled in emaan than us Mashallah,and sometimes it happens that they are more knowledgeable so we show more intrest,,
any ways u have given your own view,

MutlekM

???? see coverts as lower then us? who does that? ya akhi please dont even say that
:astag::astag::astag:

wallah the percentage of good coverts far outweigh the percentage of good born-muslims ya akhi dont say that

No bro I have acually seen it in my community. And I got a little mad.

MutlekM

ya brother it was little hurted, but m sure we born muslims give the reverts more respect,regards,prefrence an what ever..like the gribi20 said they r more better then us,
they are more or you can say doubled in emaan than us Mashallah,and sometimes it happens that they are more knowledgeable so we show more intrest,,
any ways u have given your own view,

Then again I didnt mean all born muslims just some.

Talat

sorry to hear of your experience , reverts are very dear to Allah , and after shahada all their sins are forgiven by Allah (swt). Don’t get upset by a ignorant few.
God bless you.

MutlekM

sorry to hear of your experience , reverts are very dear to Allah , and after shahada all their sins are forgiven by Allah (swt). Don’t get upset by a ignorant few.
God bless you.

I am sorry if I offended anybody but I was angry at the time of writing the thread and god bless you too sis.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I think SOME born Muslims may act a bit superior..But all born Muslims have been very kind and accepting to me, and always wanting to help me, alhamdulilah :)