Here to help
:salam2:
ahh.. sister
i will keep you in my duaa's
may Allah help us all and your dad and kep him in the best of health

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
make ALlah (swt) make your situation easier sister. Remember that Allah SWT brings sickness to person that way his sins are washed away. MAy ALlah swt grant you and your family peace inshallah!

asalamu alikum...May ALlah bless!

Allahu_Hassbi

I am so overwhelmed dear brothers & sister by reading you postes…
May Allah reward you for making dua for me & my family…
No wonder I call TTI as my 2nd family ….
I knew I won’t disappointed with you all…
May Allah grant each one of you highest state in Jannatul Firdaous…..
Ameen Inshallah….:tti_sister:
I took time to read each one of your beautiful wishes….Jazak Allahu ALF ALF khairan….My heart if lifted now……
I will get back to you all as soon as he gets better…keep praying... once more Jazak Allahu khairan for being so generous...

:wasalam:

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!

May ALLAH (SWT) restore your father's health and give him a quick recovery AMIIN:tti_sister:

warda A

Sister

I hope your dad is better now.
You can always count on us, inshalla all will be well in due time. remember there is a time for everything. be safe

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:to all....
Dear Bothers & sisters i am so happy to finally return back to TTI after my last post almost a month ago...
Its just to say that my dad has returned home.....atlast Alhamdulillah...
He isn't fully recoverd but alhamdulillah i can say he much much better than before...This quick recovery of my dad is just due to every one's duas & ofcourse the Mercy Allah Subhanahu Watallah...
I thank each one of you who has prayed for the me & my family to pass this difiicult test with ease...
May Allah Bless all of you in both the worlds & make your dreams come true...Inshallah...
Also a special thanks to all those dear Sisters at TTI who comforted me during this difficult ordeal with their soothing words ...I pray Allah Subhanahu Watallah give you the ajar in both the worlds & make you all even more pious inshallah...Ameen

I pray may Allah Subhanahu Watallah give you all the highest state in Jannatul Firdaus :muslim_child:Ameeeeeeeeeeeen
Jazakumu Allahu Alf khairan to all....

alexandra

May ALLAH help u to pass this test susccesful.Remember...u have to be patient,u have to show allah(SWT) that u r enough strong to go thorugh this.Put ur trust in ALLAH....Dont worry sis,we all pray for u,we all make dua for u ENSHALLAH.

MAY ALLAH GIVE UR DAD SPEED RECOVERY....MAY ALLAH GIVE TO POWER U NEED TO PASS THIS TEST.AMEEN...

Faiza619

Strangers on earth

My Dear Sister,
Inshaalah your father will recover from This and all of your family members will recover too and Allah willing pray that your Emaan is made strong from this and Dont Forget Allah.
Remember he is capable of anything.
You and your family will be in our duaahs

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Sister,

May Allah give good health to ur father with no illness behind, and strength to u and ur family to pass through this test. Ameen. Do forgive me also sister for the sake of Allah if knowingly or unknowingly anything from my side hurted u.

Allah Hafiz.

halah

It seems that I'm too late but Alhamdulillah your father returned back home and Ishaa Allah he will be recoverd soon by Allah's will and I ask Allah to remove his disease and grant him a cure which leaves behind no disease.:tti_sister:

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
may Allah remove from him all the diseases from him and other muslims people , I will remember you all in my prayers insha`Allah

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
asalamu alikum

asalamu alaykum sister u sound very very patient sister inshaalah it will get better soon for and ur family with the will of Allah. keep been patient sister. alhamdulilah. may Allah make him feel better and take the pain away from him as gave it to him.:tti_sister::wasalam:

salamamina

be strong!

:salam2:allah is the dominant in this world.whenever u feel dat u r weak,remember him.he does not forget us if we remember him.so at anytime,go back 2 him and ask him whatever u want coz he will answer u.may allah give ur father siha wa affia.inchallah:salam2:ur sister amina from algeria:tti_sister:

HappyMuslimah

Exams:Duas please!
Sis, try not to worry. Its going to be a tough few days for you. Patience and imaan WILL get tou through this! I personally guarantee that! Sis, your Dad will most definately be in my duas. *!*!*!

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Salam alaikom Sis

inshallah your father and family will bee in my duas from today..

Take Care, and inshalah ALLAH will help u and ur family..

wa salam...:(