PLS PRAY FOR BANGLADESH

galadari

assalamualykum,

dear brothers and sisters, all of u must be aware that asia is in a terrible flood crisis, and bangladesh is one of them (which is my origin) well if luk at the news of bangldesh im sure u will start shedding tears,50 out of 64 districts are under water,many people are starving, can't find land to sleep or stay they have to be in water continuosly, 200 people died so far and ppl cannot find ne land to bury some of the corpse as the level of water is so huge. many of them r sufferring from strong diseases.becuase of the flood the water in spreading diseases such as diarrohea, malarrohea, typhoid and so on. and the government cannot afford to provide with enuf sufficient aid to these ppl. so brothers and sisters plssss make Dua's for my country so that allah helps them out of this crisis and inshallah allah will reward u all for this jazak allah...........

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Yes, i heard about it, but i didn't know it was that severe, subhanallah...
Inshallah, let's pray for our brothers and sisters who are suffering wherever in the world...

Thank you for reminding of our duty...

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

I watched this disastrous incident on tv and I felt very sad for the poor people there. May Allah help them, relieve their crises and their suffering.

Every time I see those catastrophes, I really start thinking deeply why???

There must be a message from Allah and a great wisdom behind those disasters. There is a reason and a wisdom behind everything happening in this universe. In the Holy Qur'an Allah SWT tells us that those disasters were sent to punish those who disbelieved in prophets and insisted on their arrogance. Now we see that those catastrophes afflict non-Muslims and Muslims as well!!

I'm sure there is a message behind those tribulations. All of us should think and try to read the message!

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
:salam2:

May Allah save our brothers and sisters in Bangladesh..and fullfill their requirement.. Amin...:shymuslima1: :tti_sister:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

May Allah (S.W.T) make it easy for them and help them to become stronger. Insh'Allah

Wow, sister Farhopes i have just recently finished a chapter realting to that, Allah (S.W.T) Decree is all good, the reprucussions (wrong spelling i think) of that Decree may be bad, although the end result will always be good. Allahu Akbar. Evil is not attributed to Allah (S.W.T) which shows any difficult we maybe going through will end up being best for us, also it maybe a punishment for our sins, so Inshallah in the Hearafter we will have no baggage in terms of sins. The lecture that i listened regarding this chapter, gave examples of Bosnia and Kosovo.

Im happy i have some understanding now regarding this.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Wahidar

Asalaamu'Alykum,

May Allah (S.W.T) make it easy for them and help them to become stronger. Insh'Allah

Wow, sister Farhopes i have just recently finished a chapter realting to that, Allah (S.W.T) Decree is all good, the reprucussions (wrong spelling i think) of that Decree may be bad, although the end result will always be good. Allahu Akbar. Evil is not attributed to Allah (S.W.T) which shows any difficult we maybe going through will end up being best for us, also it maybe a punishment for our sins, so Inshallah in the Hearafter we will have no baggage in terms of sins. The lecture that i listened regarding this chapter, gave examples of Bosnia and Kosovo.

Im happy i have some understanding now regarding this.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

I saw that last night on the tv. I pray to Allah to help them :tti_sister:
I can't get off my mind this little girl, her mother gave her to drink the flood water, the mother has nothing else to give and the little girl fell ill.

Ya Allah, Ya Rahman Ya Raheem Ya Hayu-Ya-Qayuum Help our brothers and sisters in need:tti_sister: :tti_sister:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

The Bangladesh Floods and Pakistan Floods have no media attention from what i have seen, which is ashame, even when the pakistan floods happend a couple of weeks back, they still didnt get attention.

It was:

1) Red Mosque Siege
2) That Judicial thing
3) Then the floods.

Its ashame but Inshallah lets try and do our bit too. They had appeals on Islam Channel and i think there is one today too. Its up to us!

Wasalam