eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Selam,
µI'm using no antivirus software at all
s that wrong?
I thought that microsoft essential security would do the job

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
It's actually quite important to have antivirus software - I used AVG for a very long time on my last Win XP desktop computer. Then I got a new laptop with Win Vista, and it came with a year and a half subscription's worth of McAfree. I know that's not a very good software, but I suppose it did an okay job. Now that my license is expired, I've installed Avira on my laptop - its really good, and its very very light compared to AVG. I haven't ever used Avast, though many people say it's good. However, for me, Avira does an awesome job.

etoile_de_mer

Ubuntu OS

mine ..it is the pic of the entrance of the garden where Sa'ad ibn abi Waqqas (r.a) 's is buried .
I took it recently on my visit to Guangzhou China in October 2010.
Wassalaamu Alaykum wr wb

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 53

hayat_yahya

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
here is mine
:salam2:

I love your wallpaper :mashallah: It looks so peaceful.

Just a simple 1.
:wasalam:

I see you have CorelDraw11 :) Good program though.

It's actually quite important to have antivirus software - I used AVG for a very long time on my last Win XP desktop computer. Then I got a new laptop with Win Vista, and it came with a year and a half subscription's worth of McAfree. I know that's not a very good software, but I suppose it did an okay job. Now that my license is expired, I've installed Avira on my laptop - its really good, and its very very light compared to AVG. I haven't ever used Avast, though many people say it's good. However, for me, Avira does an awesome job.

I had Nod32 antivirus and "thanks" to it I installed Windows twice in a week. It was broken first by viruses and other kind of virtual worms. Then I installed the AVG free version and 3 years passed since then and I still have it now, no Windows reinstalled during this time Alhamdu'lillah.