prayer

prayer poll

• i sometimes cut corners and dont recite everything..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

errm.... no. Always remember, the worst form of cheating is in your prayer. We pray for the sake of Allah(swt) no one else, so even if you cut corners while no one is watching, Allah still has full knowledge of what you do.

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

If you cut corners your prayer is incomplete and not accepted. If you do this deliberately, Allah knows best the position of this person!

faiz_fauzi

Assalamualikum!

Scare of HIM will make u perform ur prayer at the best everyttime u perform it.It will give joy to ur heart and will give peace to ur heart!So there is no reason to cut corners!NO REASON AT ALL!

O ye who believe! seek help with patient perseverance and prayer; for Allah is with those who patiently persevere. AL-Baqarah 153

I don't really understand the question--why would you cut corners if you have to do Wudu (abulation)? It doesn't make sense, when you pray you should pray to Allah, there is a reason why you are bowing, standing, etc when you pray. You put 100% effort....then cut corners, it doesn't make sense

one ummah

i dont understand why people would cust corners but i think i know what u mean. maybe when u are a kid and dont understand the importance and benefits of prayer u do these things? but some people do these things as if the prayer is a burden on them and we should not treat the prayer like this as it is a blessing that we can bow and prostrate to our creator. “The worst thief among people is the one who steals from his prayer, by not doing rukoo’ and sujood properly.”

may allah guide us all. ameen:salah:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
What do you mean by "cutting corners"????

I keep my back perpendicular when I bend and sit up right before I go back down inbetween sujood... if that's what you mean.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
I can't believe there are people who would cheat on prayer. Are there? I know some kids do, but they are kids but a person obliged to pray? hmmm that's weird.

Kayote

Salam

I am very surprised that people would actually think of cutting corners. Its like one is offering prayers for others (humans) rather than Allah.

Seems like Im not the only one who thinks this...

WaAliekum Assalam