Praying in a room with pictures...

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alaykum

I pray everyone is in the best of health and Imaan.

I have a question. Today when I was praying, my baby sister walked into the room and sat right in front of me (she always does that when I'm praying). When I finished, I saw that she had a picture (a face) on her shirt. So I was just wondering, was my prayer accepted? Because I heard its not allowed to pray in room with faces.

Thankxx
:hearts:
Wasalaam

Dhulkarnein

Assalamu alaykum

I pray everyone is in the best of health and Imaan.

I have a question. Today when I was praying, my baby sister walked into the room and sat right in front of me (she always does that when I'm praying). When I finished, I saw that she had a picture (a face) on her shirt. So I was just wondering, was my prayer accepted? Because I heard its not allowed to pray in room with faces.

Thankxx
:hearts:
Wasalaam

Assalam alaikum

1. It is haram to pray in room where are picturs of live creaturs hanging in wall , but if a person after a big strugle cant find a place to pray without picturs in it -than it is allowed for him to pray in such room .

2. We can not say that praying in room where on person has pictur in his cloths is the same as a room with picturs that are hanging in wall, it is possible that one person comes in mosque and he is new in islam and prayes with pictur in the back of his cloth , if one person prayes in row after him -his prayer it is corect , because it is not a same as picturs in wall and that thing can happend with new people that pray , they dont know about pictur thing etc

3. You didnt have any power over it , soo things without intention dosnt apply in this cases , you didnt know about that pictur in her cloth

The prayer that you prayed it is corect.

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

I dont mean to hijack this thread but sisters question brought a new one to my mind still along the same line of thinking so I didnt feel the need to start a new thread for it. Please forgive me sis.

Is it haram to wear a shirt with a picture of a person on it such as a celebrity? What about an animal picture? I have been Muslim for a little over a year now and I had no idea!!! I have been wearing t-shirts with pictures of people and animals not knowing it was wrong to do so.

wa salam

Maha*

As salamo alaikome

I dont mean to hijack this thread but sisters question brought a new one to my mind still along the same line of thinking so I didnt feel the need to start a new thread for it. Please forgive me sis.

Is it haram to wear a shirt with a picture of a person on it such as a celebrity? What about an animal picture? I have been Muslim for a little over a year now and I had no idea!!! I have been wearing t-shirts with pictures of people and animals not knowing it was wrong to do so.

wa salam

Same question popped into my mind. :)

nizar83

aselemu aleikum, please deliver evidence for any statement..even if it is as clear as water..

even if 1 asks is prayer obligatory? we must not just answer ; yes...

we must answer with yes and why, the ayaa's that ALLAH sent down upon us trough djibril..or with ahadeeth from the sunnah

please remember!'

aselemu aleikum your brother from the netherlands

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Sister Isra, you can ask whatever you like, don't worry :hearts: I was actually wondering the same.
Thankx for the link sister al-fajr, and yeah I do talk about my baby sister alot lol...she's really naughhttyyy.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum ...

It is no way permissible in Islam to wear t-shirt having face/animal picture....for salat....how can it be possible...
think please...a celebrity...she/he has nothing to be followed....nothing good he/she has.....not eemaan nor good character......so I dont know wht ppl use to wear this kind of t-shirt.

Jazakallahu khairan wa barakallahu feeke
wassalam