PREDICT THE NEXT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
LOL ... you eat insects what type?:D
spiders?

no im not down , cuz i can rest from school finally, im HAPPY.
cuz we got the easter holiday.

the next poster always day dreams:p LOL

OsMaN_93

Here to help
nope,im NOT crying :lol:

nex person is using 1 hnd 2 type cuz they cant be bothered 2 use the other?LOL:p(mee)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Nope I'm not brother Usman, I'm the amatuer at Urdu! Woot Woot! Everyone lets give it up for me! The little young idiot has come ONCE AGAIN! :lol:

Next person traveled to Puerto Rico on a Jamaat lol.

And yeah, I DO like Sonic, but now I just like Sonic riders, Sonic Heroes, and Shadow the Hedgehog@ (love them guns! nah just kidding)

And those REALLY old Sonic games, like sonic 1, 2, 3, and 3D are the old 1990-1995 games, get them on Sega Gens. I used to like them when I was little because of the nice catchy game music lol :D.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Gosh it took me some time to understand that sis lol. :) I'm cool with it though,and yep, I'm an Acha Bacha eh? :wink:

Does that mean if I understand or speak urdu? And no I haven't been to the moon but I do know that it tastes like cheese. :wink:

Next person can beat me in Urdu and Farshi lol.

summertime

sister :)
Yes your definitley a chota sa acha bacha :lol:

It means both..speak and understand..:lol:

I can beat u in urdu but i dont know a word of farsi...wish i knew arabic though..i think brother osman will have to teach us all that

OsMaN_93

Here to help
hello i dont speak any farsy nor urdu all i speak is arabic english , main 2 languages :)
and a touch of frensh ;)

next person is a legend;)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
HEHEM, you forgot to predict again sister! lol :lol: brother Osman's gonna get pissed off. I know why he can't be a moderator too, it's just a guess but I don't want to get him angry :p And so, at this point I'm gonna jsut shut up and change the subject...

Aw, come on sis, you're jsut SIMPLY FLATTERING ME! *puffs up his chest* Nah, hust kidding. lol. :lol: It's not the first time that ma Pakistani and Inidan ucnles called me that. *blushes :D* LoLLeR.

Next person doesn't know a word in Chinese!

Saidsaad

I'm not much of a legend,,:SMILY303: I just do "English" A very little Arabic,French & German but not very well:SMILY209:

Next person will speak:shake: well in many country :SMILY82:

summertime

ok ill have to answer double qustions...yes IAM LEGEND :lol:

And no i don't know any chinese....

Hmm next person has a pierced eyebrow and green hair with pink stripes

summertime

ohh no sumone beat me to it again!!! no i wont be able to speak well in many countries cuz i only know a few languages

next person has a pierced eyebrow and green hair with pink stripes

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Well to your brother Ossi, I already AM a legend. there's been talk about me around the masjid. Well, in the Jamaat committee and the big brothers anyway. :lol:

And to yours sister Summy, have you eva went to the moon? No, but I HAVE went to outer space! Hah! in google earth! LOOLOLOLO!@

OsMaN_93

Here to help
HEHEM, you forgot to predict again sister! lol :lol: brother Osman's gonna get pissed off. I know why he can't be a moderator too, it's just a guess but I don't want to get him angry :p And so, at this point I'm gonna just shut up and change the subject...

Aw, come on sis, you're jsut SIMPLY FLATTERING ME! *puffs up his chest* Nah, hust kidding. lol. :lol: It's not the first time that ma Pakistani and Inidan ucnles called me that. *blushes :D* LoLLeR.

Next person doesn't know a word in Chinese!

:salam2::shake::SMILY303: haha ** sarcastic tone **
and why cant i be a moderator
you majesty :eek:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
ohh no sumone beat me to it again!!! no i wont be able to speak well in many countries cuz i only know a few languages

next person has a pierced eyebrow and green hair with pink stripes

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww no way
next person has a mouse the sqweecks?(dunno hw 2 spell:p)
lol
i have run out of ideas:D

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
NO! What guy perices his eyebrow? Pink stipes with green hair? Hah! Who ever said that I would have pigtails? Ew, ME an Asian tanny, having Pigtails? And pink hair?

Next someone's gonna ask if I'm a blondy! And no, I'm not, but I do know a Bangla speaking Bangladeshi Hafez/Imam 18 year old boy in Bangladesh who got white skin, blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair, :wink: :lol:

I also know some Pakistani bros with the Pagrees and long hairs too. *winks harder* :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.