PREMARITAL SEX ISSUES

TruthSeeker17

i recently got exposed to islam by a fellow classmate and i got really into it....the thing is that i live in a society where sex is pretty much everywhere. It seriously is getting harder and harder to avoid it. I have many friends that are girls and its really really really really hard to avoid them not liking me. There are so many girls that want to date me and i know where its gonna go. Im not a muslim but i always think about the afterlife. Im not like many students, i wanted to see what islam had to offer. Its hard being a virgin until marriage especially if you are a guy. In this society its practically something to be ashamed of if you are a virgin. I just really dont feel like abstaining any longer. I feel like im missing out on so much. I get the usual answer from religious people. "Dont Do It!" But how can i not? its so unavoidable. Its human instinct. Its so hard to turn your back on human instinct its engraved in our minds. Other muslims say that Allah hates adultery the most out of all sins or something like that. Man its easier said that done...............DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR ME!?

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum (Peace be with u),

Glad to c a guy who has faith on hearafter life. Yes my friend I totally agree with its very deficult to aviod adultry, if u dont have belive in HEARAFTER LIFE. Friend as u said u care about hearafter life, thats really important, as hereafter life is an endless life, where as this life has a limited time span. I invite u to study about Islam and when u study and follow Islam then u can see how EASY it is to protect urself from the evils of this world. As Islam just not only stop u from doing evil things, but it also shows u the ways how u can refrain urself from them. As the hereafter life is endless so the pleasure will also be endless. So how a smart person one can choose this timly pleasure over that endless pleasure.

Hope I have clear u atleast to some extent and God willingly here there are many more knowledgeable Brothers and Sister who will advice and guide u much better and more clearly insha Allah.

May God guide us to the truth and protect us from the Hell fire. Ameen.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
hello brother Truthseeker

if u believe me, my advice is to learn about islam...from ur explanation, we know that u believe in hereafter (what u meant by AFTERLIFE)...world is like a bridge which we have to cross in our journey to hereafter...its filled with hardness...in AFTERLIFE, there are 2 options which we must choose one of them in this world...either Jahannam (hell) or Jannah (paradise)...

ALLAH (god) shows the way to escape from every hardship...its up to us to accept or not...this life will end within a very short period, but the life in AFTERLIFE never ends...

ISLAM is the SOLUTION to all the problems to mankind...ALLAH calls us to remember HIM so that he will remember us...

so my advice is to learn the truth (islam)...read books and also visit this forum often...remember DEATH for which no medication can be created and from which NO ONE can be escaped...

may ALLAH help u to find truth and stay on the right path...

-brother IbnAdam-

BinDre

Bored
My advice how to repel a chick, trust me I'm very experienced in this field

Dont take a shower, nothing better than a body odor
don't ever use deodorant, especially in the summer
scratch your armpit often, like every 10 seconds
wear your shirt upside down
put a chilly on your teeth and give them a big smile
get fat and uncover your belly just like homer simpson
speak in tongues

If you follow my advice, the girls will avoid you like a plaque

speak in tongues

thats sik.....there r other ways...its called jihad al nafs( i think, cant remember the rite word).......how bout doing hijrah....this is one of the reasons which hijrah should b done in order to avoid the bigger sin

Salem9022

speak in tongues

These are Disgusting Advices, Why Not get Married or Get Engaged it will help you become more focused. You wouldn't be thinking about the Opposite Sex all the time.

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
These are Disgusting Advices, Why Not get Married or Get Engaged it will help you become more focused. You wouldn't be thinking about the Opposite Sex all the time.

Assalamualaikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakaatu,

Yes I totally agree that they are very obnoxious advices. And I also agree that getting married would be one of the only lawful ways to avoid fornication or adultery. At least you know you are doing it lawfully.

I agree with you Brother TruthSeeker that for someone without strong conviction or faith it is quite impossible to avoid such things. And at times it even becomes inevitable. But like all the other members on the Forum hve suggested so far, you should further read into Islam, InshaAllah (God Willingly), and see where you go from there.

I hope that helps :)

Wasalaam

aishah_2304m

peace lover
brother TruthSeeker17,

http://www.thedeenshow.com/video.php?action=detail&id=617

find time and watch this video if u r interested to know why sex before marriage is not allowed...

the explanation out here is based on logic and nuthin to do with islam...once u realize this u will realize dat our god(Allah) never forbidens anything without any reason...he is the most wise.

come to common terms , watch it with an open mind,dont fool urself by living in fanatasy n if u cant control ur desires then its simple get married!

ur sister,
Aishah :)

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Salam Brother the best thing to do is get married so you will not practice illegal intercourse. I know temptation is difficult but reevaluate the consequences of this because for going against Allah we will receive punishments. For some people STD's, some AIDS, etc... Even though it is difficult and people make it seem the only outcome is pleasure think again. If that is not an option fast. Also I think the other brother was joking about not using deordorant, etc.. Because we know Allah loves cleanliness.

Salam Amirah80

Hello TruthSeeker,

I like to talk about 2 things you mentioned.

In this society its practically something to be ashamed of if you are a virgin.

It's a sad fact. This society keeps trying to abolish shame and promote sinful acts. If we learn about the punishments & rewards of the after-life and it's consequences then that fear will be your reminder. However, Islam is a culture of shame and guilt.

You have young teenage boys/girls 11 years old having premarital sex. There's all kinds of diseases out there. Why increase that risk? Then you see ads on TV's, newspaper, magazines trying to promote "safe sex." What they are not telling you is that all these doctors & scientists are not being honest & truthful. If they were, they would tell you that homosexuality is wrong, premarital sex is wrong, etc.

There are many temptations in this world. What would be the purpose of life if we could do everything and anything in this world? What would be the purpose of heaven? This life is a test. Even the 1st prophet Adam - may Allah exalt his mention - was tested.

Why be a robot and follow the norms of society when you know deep inside something is wrong?:SMILY82:

Those who can't control themselves are oppressed to themselves & their desires!

I get the usual answer from religious people.

This society makes religious people seem like fanatics and outcasts. It's not that they are religious but they are logical and wise people whose advices go very far ;)

rtbour

american muslima
dont do it. i know what you are going through. i live in the US and grew up here, and went through the same thing you are going through. do you want to be like everyone else in this country, or do you want to be unique? do you want to end up with a girl on your phone saying she is pregnant with your child? do you really want to end up just another "baby's daddy?" i was watching a talk show today, and it talked about aids in america. it said that about ONE IN TEN PEOPLE in the US are infected with aids because no one will get tested for it. it's just spreading around like the flu. how do you know you wont get infected? and dont forget about the other stds. i think 1 out of 4 or 1 out of 5 americans is infected with genital herpes.

"It is thought that more than one million people are living with HIV in the USA and that more than half a million have died after developing AIDS." www.avert.org/statsum.htm

"...genital herpes infection is common in the United States. Nationwide, at least 45 million people ages 12 and older, or one out of five adolescents and adults, have had genital HSV infection." www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/STDFact-herpes.htm#common

I hope this helps you, and I am happy to see that you are interested in Islam. I think if you want the best chances of being able to wait until you are married, you should look into what Islam has to say about it, and the things you can do to prevent yourself from making this mistake. Here are some additional Islamic websites you might get some good use out of:
www.thekeytoislam.com/en/
islamonline.com
islamtomorrow.com
english.islamway.com/

Stay strong!

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
i recently got exposed to islam by a fellow classmate and i got really into it....the thing is that i live in a society where sex is pretty much everywhere. It seriously is getting harder and harder to avoid it. I have many friends that are girls and its really really really really hard to avoid them not liking me. There are so many girls that want to date me and i know where its gonna go. Im not a muslim but i always think about the afterlife. Im not like many students, i wanted to see what islam had to offer. Its hard being a virgin until marriage especially if you are a guy. In this society its practically something to be ashamed of if you are a virgin. I just really dont feel like abstaining any longer. I feel like im missing out on so much. I get the usual answer from religious people. "Dont Do It!" But how can i not? its so unavoidable. Its human instinct. Its so hard to turn your back on human instinct its engraved in our minds. Other muslims say that Allah hates adultery the most out of all sins or something like that. Man its easier said that done...............DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR ME!?

Salam my brother
it is really nice to have you in our TTL

simply do you like to see another guy committing adultry with you sister,:SMILY286: do you like see someone committing adultry with you mom, :SMILY286: aunt, any close relative??? that is the point, if you do not accept that, stay a way from it then , DO IT FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH, isnt worth it???

you will be inshallah my dear brother, rewarded for leaving this for the ALLAH swt, the Greator.and what is agreator reward than the reward of the Greator.

Luqman a wise in Quran, advising his son, telling him " establish prayer, enjoin what is right, forbid what is wrong, and be patient in what befalls you. That is the weightiest of tasks" This is Islam, very easy and May Allah swt, the Almighty grant you more patientce and strangth to find the truth you are looking for

----------------
:tti_sister: