Preparing for The Realities of Marriage

AAminAA

Amatullah
Are multicultural marriages really difficult? Someone please elabrate on that..as it is being the norm nowadays to marry someone from another culture.

:salam2:

Whoever follows traditions/own cultures, will have difficulties.

But , way of religion is one and same for all of us ! Whoever follows that way, will never get difficulties such as the one that goes along with tradition/culture. For me personaly, Islam have everything that concerns the life on each and every individual att the same way. I don't do anything that's not from Islam. I don't care about traditions... Traditions are the worst enemies to religion . They divide people by their nationality, and there is no nationality in Islam. People is divided by Islam only on believers and non-believers. So, it doesn't matter were from are two who are getting married if they are practicing Islam . They know how they are supposed to get married. It's explained by Allah s.w.t., and Prophet s.a.w.s. . They know what are their rights, obligation... by Islam

rayray

yeh i know..ive been put off...i always wanted to marry into a different culture aswell...wanted to mix up the world a bit lol...

Mix up the world? Indeed!

Let us look at interracial and intercultural marriage with a positive light...

by marrying someone from a different culture and a different race, you'll be an agent in lessening racial discrimination and broadening peoples minds :D How? Think about it. Wouldn't it be hard to brand a person based from a race especially if you don't know how or where to classify them? Wouldn't a child that is a product of such marriage be tolerant of others because he would deeply know how everyone is different?

eh....but indeed, I guess for the couple....it'll be hard :p

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Are multicultural marriages really difficult? Someone please elabrate on that..as it is being the norm nowadays to marry someone from another culture.

It depends on the environment you have grown up in. I'd say that in marriages where the partners have had different upbringings and nurture, they will have to really flexible and tolerant people to make it work.

:salam2:

maYRam

alhamd'Allah he answered my prayers.. i just got married today and we are from different race and culture.. we have done this for Allah and insha'Allah he will guide us throug everything that we have to go through.. masha'Allah this is a very informative thread..
may Allah guide and bless us all..
:hijabi:

rayray

alhamd'Allah he answered my prayers.. i just got married today and we are from different race and culture.. we have done this for Allah and insha'Allah he will guide us throug everything that we have to go through.. masha'Allah this is a very informative thread..
may Allah guide and bless us all..
:hijabi:

Mabrook! :)