question for single women and marrired ones

bemuslim

Dear SINGLE brothers and sisters TAKE HEED PLS

Al-Mu’ti (the Giver), al-Maani’ (the Withholder). No-one can withhold what He gives, and no one can give what He withholds. All interests and benefits are sought from Him, and the needs of all are addressed to Him. He is the One Who gives them to whomever He wills and withholds them from whomever He wills, by His Wisdom and Mercy.
Indeed, Allah is the Provider, the Lord of Power, the Strong." [Qur'an, 51:58]
Allah is the Provider. He bestows upon creatures that without which their bodies cannot survive, and He fulfils their needs. He has taken the responsibility of providing for every creature, be it a fish in the depths of the ocean, a bird soaring through the sky, a worm crawling on a rock, a fetus in its mother's womb, or a new shoot emerging from a seed.
"There is not any creature upon the earth except that it is up to Allah to provide their sustenance." [Qur'an, 11:6]
Allah is the provider of not only physical needs (such as food, drink and clothing) but also of other favors, such as knowledge and guidance.

When the human being is a fetus, enclosed in the dark depths of his mother's womb, no mortal - not even his own father, nor his own mother in whose belly he is - can proffer him any food or drink. Yet, during this time, he receives nourishment via the umbilical cord, by the mercy of his Lord, the Provider. After the child emerges from the womb and the umbilical cord is severed, Allah provides milk for him, and inspires him to suck his mother's breasts. In this way, the newborn receives sustenance, although he can scarcely see, hear or understand anything.

Plants and trees manufacture food from a combination of water, soil, air and sunlight. Allah has created and coordinated this wondrous process to provide food which mankind requires. Were it not for Allah's providing suitable water, and the requisite soil and weather conditions, this food would not be produced.
"So, let man look at his food; that We pour the water in showers, and then split the earth in clefts. Thereupon, We cause to grow therein grain, grapes, green fodder, olives, dates, enclosed gardens dense with foliage, and fruits and grasses - a provision for you and for your cattle." [Qur'an, 80:24-32]
Vegetation is consumed by animals, and is thereby transformed to flesh, providing another form of nourishment for man.

Then, when the human or animal eats the food, and digests it by means of whatever digestive apparatus Allah has provided, Allah, the Provider, directs it to every part of the living body - be it in the middle of the brain, on the surface of the skin, inside the bones, or elsewhere - to build and replenish tissue or to provide energy.
"Or, who is there that can provide for you if [Allah] were to withhold His provision? Nay, they obstinately persist in insolence and flight [from the truth]." [Qur'an, 67:21]

Although Allah is the Provider, we are required to make effort to acquire our sustenance, and to seek out only lawful (Halal) provision.
"If Allah were to enlarge the provision for His Servants, they would indeed transgress beyond all bounds through the earth; but he sends down in due measure what He wills." [Qur'an, 42:27]
"O mankind! Eat out of that which is on the earth, lawful and good." [Qur'an, 2:168]

One who becomes certain that his sustenance is granted by Allah, and that no-one can deprive him of the sustenance which is destined for him, will not fear anyone with regard to his sustenance except Allah.
"O mankind! Remember the favor of Allah upon you. Is there any creator besides Allah who provides for you from the sky and the earth? There is no god but He; how, then, are you perverted?" [Qur'an, 35:3]

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

I REMIND YOU OF Surah al Waqiah (56)Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said:'Whoever recites Surrah al Waqiah at night would never encounter poverty'
Also Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said:
'Surah al Waqiah is the Surrah of Wealth, so recite it and teach it to your children' "

yasmin623

:salam2:

I Will speak right now from my own prespective.
My family and i have rejected many guys. Yes most of them were religious but the way they approach to ask for your hand in marriage is not proper.
I live in America, sometimes you cant trust most men who dont have papers because they come and ask for your hand in marriage and they know nothing about you or your family they mostly want to enter America.
Correct me if im wrong but this happens to many girls who live outside their country. ( USA, Britian, and so on)
Some men do admit that they want to marry the girl for her papers. They say they need to support their family and so on, but they dont even mention nothing about the girl!!!!!!!!!!!

IF THIS OFFENDS ANYONE PLEASE I ASK THE MONITORS TO REMOVE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear sister,

Well, I don`t think so these men are `religious`. If they really understand Islam...They should be getting married because of Allah...and because marriage is a sunnah, NOT because they wanna get into your country. For a good muslim who wanna get married, again the foremost important criteria to choose a candidate is the knowledge and practice of islam in that person...NOT anything else.:p

Yeah, In my country, I did see a group of muslims who practice the above mention hadith for their children. They are mostly the members of the tabligh movement. :muslim_child:

M

mustafaburaq

i feel that friends have anxiety about partner of marriage...i want to share my thoughts if you let...

hmmm the 3 importante things were drawed clearly in our destiny.(of course all of life was written but we can determine conditions their date and with who etc. )
these were time & place of birth,time & place & who for marriage and time & place of dead...

i think marriage is the importest decision and gambling (sorry for this exp.)for life...and no need to hard thinking about it,we should be relax...we can not know who will make us happier and satisfied...surely she or he wont be pretier ,richer,taller,funier,american,british,or from other developed countries etc.
try to know , ask your heart,do not listen logic that is thinking self-benefit

and i believe that we will have what we deserve.so important thing is developing ourselves,our hearts,our knowledges...we will meet with one who is having same value as us.

if we meet with a test of Allah about marriage,just we need patience,and shukr.

Allah gives us the most dutiful (full of hayr) INSHAALLAH!

be in peace...

ansari

STRANGER...
im 17 years old. i love one girl. she is in my school she is 15 years old.i love her because she is very religious:ma: . :ma: evey year she goes for umrah and had done hajj one time:blackhijab: . i really love her and want to marry her in future. plz pray for me.

///...ALLAH(swt) knows the best...\\\

!!! JAZAKALLAH KHAIR !!!

arabiantxn

LOL
HA HA HA HA HA
WALLAH THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NICE ONE[/QUOTE

i didn't wanted to be funny or anything i know what you are talking about sister and to be honest i don't know what facination people hold for america which makes them do all kinds of crazy things to come here or become here.

seekingtruth2

ok... this is a really good subject and it also applies to myself..... i have had several marriage offers but there is one that i have accepted.....
I have accepted him because he is a v v v good muslim... he goes to the masjid for 3 of the 5 prayers everyday! he is sweet, kind, gentle, and everything I have ever wanted in a husband...... I am american and he an arab..... no he has no papers and we are of 2 different cultures and to be perfectly honest our families are against this marriage but as we are both good muslims we see no problems in our marriage working out very well with the help of Allah (swt)!!!!
we have openly discussed what we expect from one another in marriage and we are both on the same page!!!!!
inshaAllah i will write back at a later date, maybe a year from now to tell all of the results as we are not yet married but I beleive we should choose our parter for how pious and religious they are and not whether or not they make a lot of money or have papers or not...... so what they might not have any papers but what is the harm in giving something to your husband? the ability to make more money... the ability to give some of this money to their mothers whose fathers have passed on..... this is their duty as children and if we as wives can give something this precious to our husbands who are willing to work very very hard to give to us a good life why critisize this in any way???? just make sure they love you!!!!!!!!
your sister,
Fatima

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
you are so right!

salam girl
you are so right. its true tho. nowadays u cant trust any1. everytime a girl wants to get married the mother, father, relatives, ask the same question. umm..do you have a greencard, are you a resident, are u legal?
cuz obviously you wanna make sure ur givin your daughters hand to the right person. oh gosh i hope insh allah swt will find the best men for my 2 babies who are firm in their beliefs but you cant denie that there are quiestions about how tall is the boy? how can he support my daughter with an itty bitty job like dat?is he hansome?is he rich?even tho it should all be about his niyat and beliefs. its true tho i think every girl is picky about one thing or the other.this world is filled with lies. but then again it is beautiful when you are humble. may allah swt guide us to the right path.even righteous men get critisized for nothin and its a shame cuz hes a nice guy tho.

bemuslim

BEFORE IT IS LATE

SALAM ALAIKUM

PLEASE THOSE WHO ARE LIVING IN THE WEST DO NOT FOCUS ONLY ON YOUR COUNTRIES.THIS PHENOMENON IS UNIVERSAL.I DARE SAY THAT YOU
FIND IT EVEN IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES. I RAISED THIS TOPIC SO THAT EACH FIND WILL HAVE RELIEF AND BENEFIT FROM EACH OTHER EXPERIENCE.PUT
YOUR TRUST IN ALLAH IS U ARE REALLY BELIEVERS AND DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR DESIRES AND SHAYTAN. THE TRUTH STANDS OUT

arabiantxn

my boss wanted me to date his daughter :SMILY23:

i kindly told him that i am a muslim and we don't date.
he is a methodist i think btw

arabiantxn

ok... this is a really good subject and it also applies to myself..... i have had several marriage offers but there is one that i have accepted.....
I have accepted him because he is a v v v good muslim... he goes to the masjid for 3 of the 5 prayers everyday! he is sweet, kind, gentle, and everything I have ever wanted in a husband...... I am american and he an arab..... no he has no papers and we are of 2 different cultures and to be perfectly honest our families are against this marriage but as we are both good muslims we see no problems in our marriage working out very well with the help of Allah (swt)!!!!
we have openly discussed what we expect from one another in marriage and we are both on the same page!!!!!
inshaAllah i will write back at a later date, maybe a year from now to tell all of the results as we are not yet married but I beleive we should choose our parter for how pious and religious they are and not whether or not they make a lot of money or have papers or not...... so what they might not have any papers but what is the harm in giving something to your husband? the ability to make more money... the ability to give some of this money to their mothers whose fathers have passed on..... this is their duty as children and if we as wives can give something this precious to our husbands who are willing to work very very hard to give to us a good life why critisize this in any way???? just make sure they love you!!!!!!!!
your sister,
Fatima

Hey are we invited to your wedding party

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
your sister,
Fatima

Subhan Allah..May Allah give you Barakah,Hidayah, Hikmah and bless your marriage with HIS Noor. May Allah guide us all and give us what is best for us. Please make duas for us.
ma salam

radwan

jazairy
just to say how i feel...

SALAM WALIKOUM MY DEAR BROTHERS & SISTERS.
First of all i wan't to say to my sister that there is good and bad in this world as u know , so it means that not all brothers and sisters living ilegaly in a foreign contry are looking to get maried for the papers people are diferent and ALLAH knows best on the top of that the passport won't get u to haven .
قال رسول الله صلي الله علية وسلم يأتي زمان علي أمتي يحبون خمس وينسون خمس يحبون الدنيا وينسون الآخرة يحبون المال وينسون الحساب يحبون المخلوق وينسون الخالق يحبون القصور وينسون القبور يحبون المعصية وينسون التوبة فإن كان الأمر كذلك ابتلاهم الله بالغلاء والوباء والموت الفجأة وجور الحكام

ps . i apologise for my english .

bemuslim

TRANSLATION

[ قال رسول الله صلي الله علية وسلم يأتي زمان علي أمتي يحبون خمس وينسون خمس يحبون الدنيا وينسون الآخرة يحبون المال وينسون الحساب يحبون المخلوق وينسون الخالق يحبون القصور وينسون القبور يحبون المعصية وينسون التوبة فإن كان الأمر كذلك ابتلاهم الله بالغلاء والوباء والموت الفجأة وجور الحكام

ps . i apologise for my english .[/QUOTE]

translation she saysthe prophet may peace and blessings says there will com time where my nation will like five and forget five.they love the earthly life ,however ,they forget about the hereafter.the love money whereas the
forget about the reckoning.the love the creature while they forget about the creator.they love castle while they do not remember tombs.they love sins
and they forget about repentance.IF THIS HAPPENS . ALLAH AFFLICTS THEM

WITH EXPENSIVENESS , deaseses , sudden death and UNJUSTICE of rulers

seekingtruth2

Wedding Party!!!!!!

asalaamu alaykom waramatullahe,
why yes you may come to my wedding party!!!!! LOL........ just find your way to the US first!
Fatima

Umm3mar

Salamo Aleikom

Great topic, masha'allah.

It is really really hard for me to keep quiet and not voice my opinion in regard to marriages made by members of my husband's family.

One of his nieces married at 28 to a cousin who is over 50. This because he was the first man who met the amount of the mahr they were asking for. The man had never been married. He basically spent his whole life working and finally at the age of 50 he had accumulated enough money to... to what? Earn a bride? Buy a mahr? These words sound too harsh. I guess the Islamically correct phrase would be he was finally financially secure enough to provide for a wife.

On one hand I can sympathize with the girl's family. Morocco is a poor country, and job opportunities are slim. Rather than sending their daughter off to marry someone from another country, their actions basically said "If you want to marry our daughter, you need to show proof that you can support her. We don't want her to suffer".

On the other hand however, isn't there a saying that a meal for one is enough for two? The risq from Allah SWT is sufficient. In my opinion, as long as the brother does have a job, and is able to make the rent, isn't that enough evidence of adequate means? If the man has a strong iman, taqwah, haya, gheera, these are more important than a checkbook balance.

AL'hamdu'lillah, our family has a roof over our head, we are not hungry, and my husband is kind and loving and a good role model, al'hamdu'lillah. His salary is enough to meet our needs, alhadmu'lillah.

Marriage is from Allah SWT

(fabi ayi ale rabikoma tukadiban)

Agrzam

salam
ALLAH said( wa min yattaki allah yajaal laho min amrihi youssra) bealeive in ALLAh and he well make it easy for you.
I think it s All about bealeiving in ALLAH , then ALLAH well give us hidaya(ALLAH shows us the way), so in the end it comes to Takwa wich is bealeiving, I think we are losing our time by thinking too much ,however the thing that well happen well happen.let things come to you bye bealeiving.
Salam

albinsaid09

Trying to stop myself from thinking of marriage but instead want to make my parents happy once i get a job . My mum really wants to go to maghribi, morroco. Inshallah if god prolongs mylife and my parents too.

SALAM

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

There are good & bad people everywhere and with all statuses (with & without papers)...

The best advice is to work out a SYSTEM, plan it & then stick to it Insha'Allah.

Otherwise you may be prone to making random decisions. I find a lot of older White professional guys going to Russia, Thailand (UK Home Office recently released some staggering statistics) & getting married to women from there...

We should praise Allah (SWT) that at least we as Muslims have a huge pool of Brothers/Sisters to choose from Masha'Allah. I pray for all my Brothers/Sisters who are having problems on this front & open for any help or advice (as I frequently do this).

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

There are good & bad people everywhere and with all statuses (with & without papers)...

The best advice is to work out a SYSTEM, plan it & then stick to it Insha'Allah.

Otherwise you may be prone to making random decisions. I find a lot of older White professional guys going to Russia, Thailand (UK Home Office recently released some staggering statistics) & getting married to women from there...

We should praise Allah (SWT) that at least we as Muslims have a huge pool of Brothers/Sisters to choose from Masha'Allah. I pray for all my Brothers/Sisters who are having problems on this front & open for any help or advice (as I frequently do this).

they know nothing about me except the fact that i live in the USA.

LOL i'm sorry this just sounds too funny to me lol

One thing I have to say is that you never really "know" someone. It is very difficult and takes centuries to get to "know" someone. That is what marriage is for, to discover each other every day, else life would be boring if you really "knew" that person.

Every human being has a choice and everthing things happens for a reason (i.e. get rejected)--Allah knows best what is right and wrong for you. Put your faith in God and may the best come for all of us. Ameen

walakum salaam