[Question]Quran in error? Not sure

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Assalamualakum Brother's and sister's

Moderators can close this thread now, sorry didnt know it was a site that was biased. Thank you to those who replied.

And apparently this is not linked to wikipedia it just uses the same software

Jazakallah Khairan

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
yes, Quranic arabic cannot be translated in any other language.

thats y, we write while translating: translation of the appoximate meaning of Quran.

Quran is perfect of course, but humans errs while translating.

BigAk

The following is directly from their website:

"What is the purpose of WikiIslam?
The purpose of WikiIslam is to help Muslims leave Islam and to archive information critical of Islam. WikiIslam can help Muslims leave Islam either by showing Muslim visitors a side of Islam that they may have never seen before, or by being used as a reference by non-Muslims who are trying to help Muslims leave Islam. "

Nice huh??

mali1

My request to moderators is to delete these "wiki" links because I clicked it out of curiosity and read the negative propoganda against Islam. In introspection, I actually increased the traffic to this website and I am sure a lot of people here have done the same.

Wasalam

Rashadi

salaam aleykom brother, i don't know which verse says that Muhammad(peace be upon him) will intercede, but what i do know is that ayat al kursi says that only theone whom Allah gives permission can intercede. so there is no contradiction at all. no one can itercede and only by the permission of Allah are obviously true and not contradictions. who can be brave enough on that day to speak withiut permission? even in the case of Muhammad(peace Muhammad(peace be upon him) he wouldn't intercede for disbelievers anyways but only for his followers and by Allah's permission.

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Thank you brother haha i did not read the first part where it says help leave Islam. Thank you so much. Moderators can delete this now

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
The following is directly from their website:

"What is the purpose of WikiIslam?
The purpose of WikiIslam is to help Muslims leave Islam and to archive information critical of Islam. WikiIslam can help Muslims leave Islam either by showing Muslim visitors a side of Islam that they may have never seen before, or by being used as a reference by non-Muslims who are trying to help Muslims leave Islam. "

Nice huh??

Thanks brother. I did not know this.