R.I.P!!

al-muslimah

Salamalaycoum Everyone,

Its not good news to tell, but I have to inform you that my Grandmother past away Today, may her soul rest in peace Inshallah.
She was a really good, nice, kind, peaceful Person till the last moment in her life. She affected my life in such a way .she taught me how to be a good person. She taught me how to respect others. She was the most optimistic women I had ever seen in my whole life. Although she was week in her body who had several diseases, but she had the powerful personality in doing good deeds, loving and caring for each other.
I never thought she would die. I mean I never imagined this scene in front of me. But then I noticed that everyone will get in to this path. Every one of us shall taste it whether poor or rich; healthy or sick, old or young; leader or led and none of us can escape it.
It makes you realize that death is really around the corner for all.
Allah says:” Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, even if you are in towers, strong and lofty.” (Quran, Surah An-Nisa', 4:78)
May Allah open our eyes and we could realize that angel of death can come any time. So we should consider every moment of our life till the last moment .Imagine yourself after you pass away. Imagine your grave through night and through day. Wishing that you did not do as they say. Wishing that you had got up and had prayed. Imagine the day you'll be called to account. Imagine the sum to which your life will amount. Think for a moment of the deeds that you mount. Think for a moment how much they will count. Don't wait till later to think what might have been. And work for it because no one knows when that day will come.
Inna lilahi waina ilayhi raji’oon. We lost her forever .we will never see her again in this life.
My Grandma never forgot anybody in her do’aas from Friends to society, Muslims, people, and the whole Family ..Everybody! so Please remember her in your prayers and make doa’a for her. May Allah forgive her and bless her with Janat ul Firdous.Yarab!!
My eyes are dropping tears as I’m writing these words and couldn’t express my exact feelings in losing a great grandmother like this.

Best Wishes,
Al-Muslimah

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajuuna.
jazakillahu khayran for this reminder.
May Allah forgive her and bless her with Janat al Firdaus.

take good care, may Allah help u and ur family.
salam

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Inna lellahe wa inna ilayhe rajeoon

May Allah subhanahu wa taala grant her janna and give you and your family perseverence. Ameen

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Inna lillahi wa inna elayhi raje'oon

May Allah (subhanaho wa ta'aala) have mercy on her and grant her paradise.

Thank you for the reminder ...

carpy321

Inallilahi wa inalayhi rajiun

i do dua for ure grandmoher and your family!

may she have peace and paradise.

abou haytam

salam o alikom sister

inna lillah wa inna raji3oun. ajarakom allah fi mossibatikom oua akhlafakom khayran miha.

may allah forgive her and bless her with his mercy.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji`oon.

May Allaah forgive her and make her grave spacious.

Let's observe the Sunnah of our beloved Messenger, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam and try to stick to the Islamic du`aas for our dead.

revertmuslimah

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun,

my dear sister, Insh'Allah your dear Grandmother will reach Jannah.

may Allah have mercy on us all.

Sauda17

Wa alaikum assalam

Inalilahi wa ina alayhi rajiun

May Allah subhano wa taala

Forgive her and grant her to be amongst the dwellers of paradise .

flamingo1

Salamalaycoum Everyone,

Its not good news to tell, but I have to inform you that my Grandmother past away Today, may her soul rest in peace Inshallah.
She was a really good, nice, kind, peaceful Person till the last moment in her life. She affected my life in such a way .she taught me how to be a good person. She taught me how to respect others. She was the most optimistic women I had ever seen in my whole life. Although she was week in her body who had several diseases, but she had the powerful personality in doing good deeds, loving and caring for each other.
I never thought she would die. I mean I never imagined this scene in front of me. But then I noticed that everyone will get in to this path. Every one of us shall taste it whether poor or rich; healthy or sick, old or young; leader or led and none of us can escape it.
It makes you realize that death is really around the corner for all.
Allah says:” Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, even if you are in towers, strong and lofty.” (Quran, Surah An-Nisa', 4:78)
May Allah open our eyes and we could realize that angel of death can come any time. So we should consider every moment of our life till the last moment .Imagine yourself after you pass away. Imagine your grave through night and through day. Wishing that you did not do as they say. Wishing that you had got up and had prayed. Imagine the day you'll be called to account. Imagine the sum to which your life will amount. Think for a moment of the deeds that you mount. Think for a moment how much they will count. Don't wait till later to think what might have been. And work for it because no one knows when that day will come.
Inna lilahi waina ilayhi raji’oon. We lost her forever .we will never see her again in this life.
My Grandma never forgot anybody in her do’aas from Friends to society, Muslims, people, and the whole Family ..Everybody! so Please remember her in your prayers and make doa’a for her. May Allah forgive her and bless her with Janat ul Firdous.Yarab!!
My eyes are dropping tears as I’m writing these words and couldn’t express my exact feelings in losing a great grandmother like this.

Best Wishes,
Al-Muslimah

INNA-LILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAJI'UN

May Allah put NUUR in her grave

halah

Asslamu alaikum

May Allah forgive all her sins,accept all her good deeds and grant her the highest rank of Paradise(ameen).