Raging Hormones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I have already discussed this with someone else but I think that my Brothers/Sisters should learn from my story on how NOT TO behave!

A few days ago I was driving home (before the baby) and a guy jumped on the road, traffic stopped, care veered off etc. There were three cars in front of me and they somehow went around; I got stuck!

This guy put himself on my car and asked me to “Kill him” repeatdly. I tried going left, right, reversing but on a single land road couldn’t get passed him!

I had an accident on new year eve where someone else jumped in front of my car at 40mph to Kill themselves...I veered off the road, damaged the car but the person lived...Nothing happened to me because there were plenty of witnesses who saw this incident; so this was the 2nd time (in the same car)!

Traffic blocked up for miles in both directions then the guy started abusing me, calling me names…Abusing my colour, nationality, religion everything…
The abuse went on for a good few minutes! The whole time I kept telling him to move out of the way, STOP etc.

Nothing; it just on and on and on while traffic piled up on both sides…
Finally I lost it!

I took my glasses off, got off the car, walked him to him, gauged his size (about 5’9”) and hit him across the neck with my left hand (didn’t want to hurt him with my right)…Knocked him back a good feet or two FLAT on his ASS on the Road in clear view of over 50 cars in a upper-class-white-neighbourhood.

Then picked him off the road and threw him off the road into the grass; by this time Ambulance and few other people came so they took him….
People were so scared of me because I knocked him clean off his feet with my left hand!

The guy was DRUNK and possibly on drugs!

I felt so so bad; its not even funny! I came home and washed my left hand so many times because I felt his sweat on it...I didn't want to talk to the Mrs about it so I went for a Walk to clear my head!

Asian guy with a beard hit a white guy in clear view of over 50 cars in a upper-class-white-neighbourhood! Its shocking!

I took abuse about everything for minutes before reacting!

Ambulance crew and few other white guys later told me that “We understand Mate” but I SHOULD NOT HAVE LOST IT!

I wish I could say Sorry to the world!

Does that make me a racist?

Asalaamalikum,

GlobalPeace?? lol I would of not expected that from you!

I hope you are okay bro. I really don't mean to be unsincere or too funny but in my humble opinion I think I would of done the same.

You were really in a tough situation. You waited and waited, tried to go around him, you told him to stop, etc. The guy was drunk and saying nasty stuff. Who knows what other crazy stuff he would of done. Like pull a shank or some other weapon to hurt you or even damage your car. I think you were self-defending yourself. It has nothing to do with race. I would never think you are a racist.

You must a have strong left hand,. Brother, you ever thought about boxing? lol

May Allah forgive me if I said anything incorrect.

ShyHijabi

Salaam brother,

Racist? No I don't think so.....I don't think it would matter what color the guy is, he was angering by his actions not his skin. You may have very well saved his life from getting hit by someone's car who could care less.

Brother, you tried to be civil and he pushed you too far. Ask for forgiveness from Allah SWT and then remember, some things are not always what they seem. Like I said, you may have saved his life.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam My dearest devoted brother,

Now, I know we have the same relatives. It must be in the blood.

You may have saved his life. You stopped him from hurting many other people.
Just be careful. It has nothing to do with racism. He was just crazy.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Asslamo Allaikum,

I have already discussed this with someone else but I think that my Brothers/Sisters should learn from my story on how NOT TO behave!

A few days ago I was driving home (before the baby) and a guy jumped on the road, traffic stopped, care veered off etc. There were three cars in front of me and they somehow went around; I got stuck!

This guy put himself on my car and asked me to “Kill him” repeatdly. I tried going left, right, reversing but on a single land road couldn’t get passed him!

I had an accident on new year eve where someone else jumped in front of my car at 40mph to Kill themselves...I veered off the road, damaged the car but the person lived...Nothing happened to me because there were plenty of witnesses who saw this incident; so this was the 2nd time (in the same car)!

Traffic blocked up for miles in both directions then the guy started abusing me, calling me names…Abusing my colour, nationality, religion everything…
The abuse went on for a good few minutes! The whole time I kept telling him to move out of the way, STOP etc.

Finally I lost it!

I took my glasses off, got off the car, walked him to him, gauged his size (about 5’9”) and hit him across the neck with my left hand (didn’t want to hurt him with my right)…Knocked him back a good feet or two FLAT on his ASS on the Road in clear view of over 50 cars in a upper-class-white-neighbourhood.

Then picked him off the road and threw him off the road into the grass; by this time Ambulance and few other people came so they took him….
People were so scared of me because I knocked him clean off his feet with my left hand!

I felt so so bad; its not even funny! I came home and washed my left hand so many times because I felt his sweat on it...I didn't want to talk to the Mrs about it so I went for a Walk to clear my head!

Asian guy with a beard hit a white guy in clear view of over 50 cars in a upper-class-white-neighbourhood! Its shocking!

Ambulance crew and few other white guys later told me that “We understand Mate” but I SHOULD NOT HAVE LOST IT!

Salam

When I was reading this part of me was cheering you on........I know we as Muslims need to have patience but I can't imagine having to deal with that myself.
I am as white as it gets I wasn't offended at all, I don't think you were being racist. The other guy could have been chinese and I'm sure you'd have the same reaction

Globalpeace

Banned
Trigger!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I don’t know why but I didn’t tell the beginning of the story!

A few years ago a Revert Sister married a guy and got beaten up and abused severely by the Muslim Brother. This brother used to tie the baby up in Car-seat to make the baby shut up and then used to beat the Sister up & so on!

To cut a long story short, me & another brother in the community helped her out and moved her out of town, the man concerned vowed to beat me & the brother up. One day I was having lunch and I got attacked by him so I banged his head on the table and busted his face up! He in turn reported me to the police and he claimed in the police report, “He hadn’t seen me for years and went to Say Eid Mubarak to me and I got violent” Police saw the damage on him and I endured a lot of questioning & so on; but due to lack of evidence the case didn’t stick!

Unlucky for me the CCTV camera wasn’t working otherwise it could be seen that I was having my lunch & someone just came & tried to beat me up. The owner also didn’t see the full incident; otherwise this would have been an open and shut case!

Meanwhile my wife was pregnant with our first child and I hid the whole story from her because we were just married and I didn’t want her & the baby to be affected. During police interrogations and hearing from the sister (about her & the baby) I vowed to myself that if I see him again I will seriously hurt him for sending me to the police, making me withhold information from my wife and pushing a Sister to the brink of leaving Islam.

I saw this guy at the Mall (after so many years) and shivers of anger went down my spine but I controlled myself and then a few hours later; this happened!

I really really really learn to let go!

Now this makes the whole thing worse, doesn’t it? I am pathetic! I am really angry with myself for the whole thing.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I do not think you were racist at all... my first reaction was "I wish I could have seen that" and second "You should get a new car"

NOT that the car has anything to do with anything... but :) So yea, the types of societies that breed these types of people and give leeway and opporutunity to them, should not then take responsibility for the idiot things they do? I mean... I don't know what I mean, but I think it was an alright reaction on your part, hope you didn't hurt him though.

Edit: this was started before the above post. Now I feel bad for him, but dear brother... insha'allah... well... ask forgiveness of Allah first, and maybe if you see him again you could pass a smile? I mean... wow, it does kind of all sound moviesh to me, no offence intended at all! I've just never seen that kind of thing ever happen.

But I don't think you were racist, and I don't think you were too at fault for that...

wasalam

Kayote

Assalam u Aliekum,

Wow, this is most eventful.

For the racist part, no you certainly donot seem to be racist from your posting. You were provoked, its unfortunately (from the events) that the drunk succeeded in provoking you but Masha'Allah you realise that and will Insha'Allah be more successful in controlling your temper.

I cannot even imagine what I would do if I was in your position, with everything happening, testosterones can very quickly take over!

With regards to the muslim 'brother', why does'nt the muslim sister (the one you helped move away) report to the police about this guys abuse. That is her and your responsibility. We donot know what he might do in the future, considering his past conduct. Insha'Allah, all will be well but you really should take steps to ensure YOUR and the sisters safety from this man.

Allah Hafiz

kayleigh

Yeah...not only is that just extremely odd, but I don't see how you could derive racism from it. If you saw him and though, "Hey, I hate white people so I should punch him!" that would be racist. Losing your temper because a guy insulted you because you wouldn't kill him isn't racist at all.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

U go man, thats what im talking about!! REAL ACTION!! LOL

No ur not racist, i think anyone no matter who would have done the same if they were in ur position probably worse, i know i would have! LOL

dont stress urself out too much about it, its no biggy!!

Just thank Allah that u did not hurt the guy 2 much, hitting him was better than killing him.

Take Care,

ohassan

Assalamu Alaikum,

I think you tried your best to handle the situation in a better manner and I am pretty sure you would have loved a better ending in which you maintained that patience you started off with. This doesnt make you racist in any way. I am sure I would have reacted the same way and possibly sooner but I think its important to control our anger as Muslims. Please dont think I am being judgemental I loose my temper very fast and this is a reminder for myself as well. I just wanted to mention one of many incidents in which the Rasool (sallah allahu alyhi wasalam) was terribly abused and more so humiliated by the Kuffar in front of Fatima (alayha alsalam) when he was praying and Kuffar would throw feces on him when he was in sujood and he would remain in sujood(sallah allahu alayhi wasalam). I am sure you were in a difficult position and I dont think you should be so hard on yourself but for the second story about the sister that was abused Alhamdullilah you were able to help her get out of such a situation but I do ask Allah subhanahu watala to help you control your anger when you see that guy more so for your sake and your family.

I apologize if offended you in any way and I hope you understand my point.

Wasalmu Alaikum
your sister in islam,
Ohla

Redneck

Globalpeace; One of my sons is a very quiet unassuming young man. The other day someone punched him in the face without provocation at a student party. The students had been discussing the merits of the film Fight Club. He kept on being drunkenly abusive and trying to hit my son.

My son , who is modest, forgot to mention he has been offered professional fights in boxing, and it was on his experience of martial arts he had based his criticism of the film. I will leave you to imagine what happened next
all I can say is in these situations he becomes frighteningly calm.

What worries me is where this leads. I would have been happier if my son had used his abilities to diffuse the situation. Violence often makes a bigger chain of violence. Sometimes it can short circuit a potentially inflamed situation when there is no other choices left,I would like to think that is the case for both you and my son, that it was the only choice to make as all other options were unworkable.

Apparently the drunken man did apologise later for his behaviour.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear brother GP
Insha Allah you are doing good. I dont think you were racist at all but your actions are best known and understandable to Allah Subhanahu wa Taala. I make duas for you. Your intentions were clean and clear. You hit the guy because the guy was not in his senses. I have seen most of the time, when a guy is not in his senses and you hit him hard, he gets back a bit of his sense. Anyways dont get worried as Allah is Oft - Forgiving , Most Merciful.

There has been a bad situation with me too. Few years back, I had a Brahmin (hindu) roommate. Total show off, lying, cheating, backbiting, and what not. He believes in money too much. But I was keeping my patience. I cannot see something wrong happening, although I have tried and am trying to control my temper on these kind of ignorant kuffars.

He used to spy on me even, backbite me. I never said anything until one day, things went out of control.He is quite short, so I grabbed hold of his head and threw him off onto the floor in front of his hindu friends. None of them came to his rescue. Some of my brothers tried to calm down the situation and separated both of us.

I think we Muslims are far more daring than these kuffars. Still I feel we need to keep patience. Now after some years, I talk to this brahmin but in a restricted and limited level. I told him about Islam, he does not know so many things. But you know, its only Allah who can guide people and no one else.

wa/salam

amyaishazouaoui

Look Bro GP, sometimes these things are sent to test us. Yeah that sisters ex nutter bloke might have got u mad already but just chill out about the whole dawah thing yeah?

We live in a ociety where no one will do anything for the next person. So with this bloke in the rd, everyone just drives around and does nothing to help the other drivers, or the man.

So what do you do....be like the other drivers and drive around. NO you are GP, sort the situation. You got out and removed this person from harming himself and denting other peoples cars. Who knows if you hadnt have doen that someone worse may have come along and knocked seven bells outa him?

Dont see it as bad dawah, see it as good dawah. The muslim guy who takes a stand and does something to help all the ther people on the rd and the nutter causing the problems.

May I suggest you avoid this junction from now on??

:wasalam:

visionusman

being content
Interesting stuff mate. Now we know we should take extra care on your threads. I wouldn't want to be near your left hook. On a serious note though, couldn't you have called the police and waited? As a doctor I have come across abusive patients on friday or saturday nights (esp. when I was a bit junior). We just call security and move away.

38khadj

Dont worry to much brother at the end of the day are you sorry for reacting in the way you did because you met the muslim brother ealier? Sounds to me like you are so you repent like im sure you have and put it down to experience that if the situation or one simular arises again not to react in the way you did - In other words maybe a test came and now you no how to react if a simular test comes again Inshallah.
We are not perfect- it seems to me you are sorry for the way you behaved because you know that your thoughts might of been infulenced by seeing the brother earlier that day. Allah is Forbearing / Forgiving -Most Mercyful .
Salat Tawbar Inshallah
:wasalam: :tti_sister:

Globalpeace

Banned
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Asslamo Allaikum All,

Jazakullah Khairun for the words of support and kindness.

I have been feeling really really bad about the whole thing...I just have to somehow change my personality & STOP sticking my nose where it doesn't belong; all the time...

I am 35 with 3 kids! I have to learn to grow up and real FAST! STOP my stupid sense of humour and STOP pulling pranks & practical jokes on people & do what my mother says, "Stop joking all the time, you are not a teen-ager!"

Somewhere in the last 5-10 years I have grown up and I gotta just admit that & come to grips with it!

And I have to STOP taking charge of everything & try to fix the world and just learn to sit-back & let the world go-by.

Jazakullah Khairun

P.S: This has been a great therapeutic experience and exactly what it was intended for!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Just thank Allah that u did not hurt the guy 2 much, hitting him was better than killing him

Assalamualaikum

Now thats a violent comment.jk

Asslamo Allaikum,

Finally I lost it!

Assalamualaikum

The feeling of being racist probably came from shaitan to make u feel sad.
But i felt u were wrong to hit him...
Sorry if i wasnt of help...

Fight those who fight u ...

But u were regretful after the incident and we all make mistakes ....
So dont worry and smile...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Let us end this on a good note. All is well. Brother GP we love you. A "real" man does take his actions seriously. You did. You were man enough to share with us. I mean this sincerely.

Now..being a menopausal woman..i have a green light to do anything I want...that is really the case of ranging/raging hormones.

Status
Not open for further replies.