Ramadan moonsighting on japanese TV

Maryam Sayyidina

:salam2:
I like the video... jazakallah khair.
From what I know, they just check out how the moslem in Japan decide when too start the ramadhan. The reporter following chairman (the man that being interviewed wearing beard maybe Imam or something ,his name is Salim.) to check the moon appearing in Fukuoka. And then they check also in Malaysia. And Mr Salim said is already Ramadan in Malaysia. Then Mr Salim said ureshii..

Simple Japanese:
Ureshii = happy
Danjiki = fasting
Tsuki = month

I know the Japanese really like science thing like that, maybe that's why they put the report on news. Hopefully more Japanese know well about Islam. But they pretty much tolerate to moslem as far as I know.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:
I like the video... jakakallah khair.
From what I know, they just check out how the moslem in Japan decide when too start the ramadhan. The reporter following chairman (the man that being interviewed wearing beard maybe Imam or something ,his name is Salim.) to check the moon appearing in Fukuoka. And then they check also in Malaysia. And Mr Salim said is already Ramadan in Malaysia. Then Mr Salim said ureshii..

Simple Japanese:
Ureshii = happy
Danjiki = fasting
Tsuki = month

I know the Japanese really like science thing like that, maybe that's why they put the report on news. Hopefully more Japanese know well about Islam. But they pretty much tolerate to moslem as far as I know.
salam,Allegato and ureshi ramadan to you haha thanks for teaching me,i did martial arts since i was like 5 years old ,that is why maybe i love these people,i like their discipline,their hard work ,quest for knowledge and simplicity they could be amazing Muslims ,inshallah.:)
ps. Here is a vid i had posted on Japanese muslims
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39268&highlight=japanese+muslims
wassalaam
jameel

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam

dont understand a single word but nice to know how the muslims in Japan are doing.

peace.

Maryam Sayyidina

Ssst.. I think their strongly discipline often lead them to hard working habit that could lead to stress then with the lack of spiritual guidance they become really believe put superstitious things on their daily life.

Anyway it's not allegato, but arigato which mean thank you. :lol:

Black Ivy :
I think Ramadan moon marked by the moon is look clear in night sky. Nothing cover the moon at all. Wallahualam

bahlulgadban

burikta
our knowledge about islam in japan is nearing zero
please keep the stream we need it and is any muslim form japan to tell us about brothers in japan?

justoneofmillion

what is the ramadan moon suppose to look like ?
:salam2:chocolate Eve hope you re doing all right,
The crescent moon (hilal) marks the beginning of the month. If one sees the hilal at night, the next day is the first day of Ramadan the first day of fasting. At the end of the month, when we sights the hilal again, Eid al fitr begins.
NewMoon2-28-06.jpg

ukhti Mariam,
Well maybe i was trying to describe a certain crocodile race (alligators)without realizing haha .Look at this one, he is climbing the walls of the white houset.The need for change resonates even if one learns a new language i guess.We should unleash some inside there they love bushes ,japan is fine:lol:
images

wassalaam
jameel