***Ramadhan reminder for all of us ***

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum to all respected brothers and beloved sisters.
I do not write that much of threads these days because I am out of ideas.But in sha Allah this thread will benefit each and everyone of us in sha Allah.

Ramdhan is just one week away in sha Allah.I believe all of us busy purifying our soul for this Holy Month in sha Allah.

Let all of us do our best in this Holy Month and increase our iba'dah as if this would be our last Ramadhan .

Ramadhan is the time for all of us to gain as much rewards as possible

Below are a few tip/suggestions/ideas on what we can do to grab the maximum rewards in this Ramadhan.

1. Please learn how to pray properly(This is specially directed to reverts who recently convert to Islam).
  • Use this one week time to master you Al-Fatihah recitation with tajweed and master your salah.
  • Salah is the most important part of being a Muslim and the first thing to be asked by Allah The Exalted on the Day of Judgment.
  • Do not procrastinating you learning process and do not give excuses that you do not have time.Time will only stop when our heart beats stop.Think about it.
2. Please correct your Quran recitation and use this one week wisely
in memorizing Quran with tajweed.

• It is very important to memories Quran with tajweed as it will be very helpful for your taraweeh prayers if you do not pray taraweeh in the mosque.
3. Increase your sadaqah.

• There might be many poor people around us who do not have food to break their fast.
  • Prepare food for them.Invite them to break fast with you or at least prepare some food,fruits,dates and drinks in a small bag and give it away before Maghrib time.
  • Help the poor people by giving them some money for their own use in sha Allah.
  • Increase your smile to others.This is a very tiring month and perhaps due to hunger our mood might not be good.So let cheer up others with our smile.Let bright their day with our smile in sha Allah.
4. Teach others Quran.

• There are many reverts who still doesn't know who to recite the Quran.
  • Why don't we recite the Quran together with them?
  • At least do one page each day and also do some tafseer with them.
  • Many reverts are all alone.So for reverts in this site,please search your mentor and fix the time for this 30 days for your Quran recitation as well as Quran reading.
5. Increase your dawah activity.

• Satan is leaving soon in sha Allah.
  • This is the best time for dawah as there won't be any evil to stop them from accepting the truth except their own nafs.
  • There are many ways for dawah:-online,face to face,inviting them to break fast with us.......
  • Kindness is the key in dawah in sha Allah.
I am out of time now.Please feel free to share your ideas in sha Allah.
To all reverts,please do not forget to pay your zakah fitr.This is the time you fulfill your 3rd Pillar of Islam in sha Allah.We will let you know when to pay in sha Allah.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualilkum

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum wa rahmatu-llah

Jazak Allah khair for the quick tips....
Inshaa'Allah will keep in mind to do our best to be benefited.

wabi-llahi fee tawfeeki
wassalam

Valerie

Wa Alaikum Assalam,

Jazakallah Khair, sister. I appreciate the reminders. Inshallah, this month will be meaningful.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister it is not how much you write..the value is what you share. May Allah reward you.