Re: Bush knocked down the towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajjuaiah

:salam2:
:ma:

How Americans can open their heart and eyes because it is closed???

Quran will give the answer.

Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Their will be a great torment. (Surah2 Al-Baqarah - 7)

In their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has increased their disease. A Painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies. (Surah2. Al-Baqarah - 10)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Thank you aapa Mirajmom, I do love Dr. Zakir so much.

Of course it was inside job, we all had that feeling from the very beginning and I believe that Israel was not far from that.

Hope it is still allowed to me to post .

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Yes, the American public has been duped and they have to pay for the crimes of this admisnistration.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
wrong people are being named

Perhaps we are targeting the wrong people. The what question is terrorism endless war which is facilitated by 9/11. The why question is there is an oligarchical consensus that oligarchs within our society and the west cannot maintain their property relations within their respective society's without new enemies. It doesn't matter if their real or manufactured enemies this is besides the point. This backed up by Brezinzski's book "The Grand Chessboard" he argues that America needs new enemies to stay astride in the world as The Major player. Finally we arrive to the Who question. Getting rid of Bush/Cheney is not going to change anything. The Who or The Oligarchs are to a lesser extent the military industrial complex, but primarily The international banking interests. The central banking institutions and the people who own them are the true masters. The most important thing to expose the absurdity of a US backed war on terror. The US is the biggest state sponsor of terror in the world they back terrorists from Chechenya to Cuba to The Middle East to Western Europe. The US backs terrorism when and where it suits their interests. The reason for exposing 9/11 and the war on terror as a hoax is to prevent future wars with Iran, Syria, North Korea, Venezuela, and eventually China and Russia

Sophie

The whole world knows that 9/11 was an inside job. i wonder when do these these americans open their eyes and ears to that.
Salaam. I am an American,and my eye's are WIDE OPEN. I know without a shadow of doubt the the government of the United States attacked and killed it's own people and then laid the blame on someone else.This is not a new tactic.When I "woke up" (we say that because since birth we are brainwashed in this country)to this reality,I cried for day's and went thru a deep depression.Then,I got MAD. People are still dying from that one day alone because of the toxic air when the buildings came down. And we all know so many have died since because of the lie's of this government,and so many more will die in the future because of the occupation of Iraq,the use of depleted uranium,napalm and more. Alot of American's are "awake" now..but we are being shut up and worse. Recently a 78 year old American man,who was legally selling anti-Bush signs at a public market was arressted for doing so.We now have "free speech zones" in this country.We are living under a dictatorship,even if it hasnt been "formally" announced. Allah help us. Allah help the world. :tti_sister:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Funny thing I just read an article on how the biological section of homeland security is way behind schedule or else we would all be walking around with a chip in our heads..this is true.

Docgrl

I think this kind of thinking, while everyone is free to hold their opinions, is just so counter-productive. I live in Lower Manhattan and I am always greatly insulted by this. People who believe in these "conspiracies" are the ones who actually think the CIA is smart enough and together enough to have killed Kennedy. Does anyone really think our government, which is being led by a bunch of greedy creationist idiots is that smart? I am also insulted that it trivializes this horrible event and all of us who are going to get some weird cancer as a result of the air quality after 9/11. I was here, I knew people in those towers who got out. I smelled the rotting bodies for months as did my friends and neighbors. Muslim, Pashtuns, Jews, people of all ethnicities and faiths were killed. It's too easy to blame the big bad West and Israel. Just as I have to deal with how Bush got elected twice, Muslims and indeed all of us, have to look into their hearts and think about how we all came to this sad state and unite to change it. Does blaming a faceless entity really solve anything?

loveislam1

It was also so easy for the west and its entities to balme bin laden who denied any invovlement but hey we are in afghanistan and iraq now who cares right? millions of people are dieing who cares who gets blamed right?
I am insulted by people who are insulted by people who question thier leaders. 50% of new york beleive the conspiracies OVER the governemnts version, while msot of the cospiracies are far fetched I can assure that what happened that day is NOT how the media and government says it did.....

You better beleive I think that all of the global elite and media moguls could "trick" the people they are still stuptified despite SEEING WTC7 falling at free fall speed without a plane hitting it, it is called brainwashing and can very easily be done, hitler said it, "people will be more willing to believe the BIG LIE before the small one."

1 in 3 people question the governemtns story according to a zogby poll last summer, you must be insulted by a lot of people then....

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

There is no conspricary. The bottom line is a lot of money was moved. What are 3000 lives compared to the billions of dollars that were transferred. To docgrl, I am not going to go over the information again. Please, Muslims had nothing to do with it. I do not have time for Muslims who do not defend other Muslims. Please consult the engineers, both civil and mechincal. Those who can make you believe they landed on the moon can do this. It was simple.
The important thing to do is defend the honor of Muslims. Do not become a servant of the servants of the devil.

Docgrl

It was also so easy for the west and its entities to balme bin laden who denied any invovlement but hey we are in afghanistan and iraq now who cares right? millions of people are dieing who cares who gets blamed right?

Lots of people care that thousands are dying everyday - I had hoped that people know that not all Americans are George Bush

I am insulted by people who are insulted by people who question thier leaders. 50% of new york beleive the conspiracies OVER the governemnts version, while msot of the cospiracies are far fetched I can assure that what happened that day is NOT how the media and government says it did.....

You must live in a different NY than I do and by the way, no one should believe their government 100%- everyone's duty is to question their leaders. That's why we elect them for better or in this case worse...

You better beleive I think that all of the global elite and media moguls could "trick" the people they are still stuptified despite SEEING WTC7 falling at free fall speed without a plane hitting it, it is called brainwashing and can very easily be done, hitler said it, "people will be more willing to believe the BIG LIE before the small one."

I can't even argue this as you have no idea of the geography of the space - one of my friends in the towers was a building engineer for the complex. I can even explain the sprinkler system.

1 in 3 people question the governemtns story according to a zogby poll last summer, you must be insulted by a lot of people then....

This is why I don't live in America - I live in NY.

Anyway, my final word here as I will not post to this topic anymore is that I think no one's hands are clean in the mess that is the world today and we need to not argue and point fingers - it does no good and it's too late. Let's just try and make the world what it was meant to be which means working together.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

It is not too late. The evil doers will pay. I will not accept that Muslims did anything wrong. Muslim hands were not in the shedding of blood.
NY is a state in the US...however , we all know that NYC is also the capital of the zionists.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Whether it was Bin Laden or Bush, doesn't make the slightest bit of difference to me. The reality is that Muslims everywhere are suffering as a result. The Question we should now asking ourselves is what can WE do to help this ummah?

wasalam

Docgrl

Salaam,

It is not too late. The evil doers will pay. I will not accept that Muslims did anything wrong. Muslim hands were not in the shedding of blood.
NY is a state in the US...however , we all know that NYC is also the capital of the zionists.

Breaking my own promise for the last time...Glad to see Islam, the religion of peace and tolerance, in all its glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.