Ready for this station? :D

al-muslimah

Asalamou alaycom everyone!!

Imagine that we are travelling to a camp for 15 days or lets say one month ..What do we need?? And imagine it’s so far away 11 months to go!! ..and this is the fact that we are travelling 12 months continuously where God has offered us a station right in the middle where we can maintain, refuel and to check ourselves. But we have to get ready before reaching this station...

As we all know Holy Ramadan is approaching in after 1 week time and is coming once again...so we all have a chance to review and to improve ourselves...so have we asked ourselves these questions : are we spiritually prepared for this month??? Have we put plans during this month, as we usually do in any month??? Have we set our own goals?? Have we made challenges with friends, relatives anyone, such as to finish reading Qur’an or to read a religious thing that tells us more about Islam?? Or how can we improve our religion?

Ramadan in my opinion is a beginning to a new life for every Muslim on this earth starting a new pure page with God. And we all know that Ramadan is a month where special offers are given from god to us: Mercy, Forgivness and release from hell. So we will have to work hard to be considered in all the above options Inshallah...
Our present time in this life soon will be past, what we do for sake of God is all that will last. That is the justice from God.

I believe that there is no person that is pure from any mistakes or even big, small sins through the past years, months & days that need forgiveness .Because no one is perfect. After all, we’re human beings and are expected to do mistakes. Learning from it will contribute to erase it, if it’s followed by our good deeds. Doors of paradise & chances come only once where doors of God are open for His worshipers. So, let’s take the benefit of Ramadan to take every single day in it and ask always God to help us and give us the power to worship him with making much du’aa. In addition, Ramadan is where we practice ourselves and soul to be a new person as I said before. Hoping we can STAY like that after the month of Ramadan. I Always remember that although we were not as good as God wants us to be but there will always be a God that loves His worshipers and will never let them down when they are really in need for him . At the end, I would like to ask for blessing to everyone who had read this plus that has really thought and prepered him/her self for this precious month ..

And now we are almost there 1 week or so is all we have, to get to the station ,we should get our equipment ready .So lets get ready for 1 month journey and enjoy it.May god help and guide us all to the right path.

Thankyou
Best regards,
Al-Muslimah

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
What a beautiful reminder, :ma: May we all take heed and reap the blessings of this beautiful month. Jazakallahu Khairan!:hijabi:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Mash'Allah. May Allah (S.W.T) bless you. I am going to set up some plans for this blessed month Insh'Allah.

Wasalam