Receive Books on Islam for free!

Abdul-Halim265

Ahlan, thank you for this great, informative post. Inshallah, my order will be processed as soon as possible. Shukran jaziilan!

- From a non-Muslim in the UK, interested in Islam.

GBintheUK

I received my books this morning, they are fantastic! Thank you for posting the link and thank you Electronic Dawah Project for the books which are a great help to my study of Islam!

friend263

I have applied fir the books many times but they never reverted to me i dnt even know any site which gives he delivery in india.. (

Abdul-Halim265

Al-Hamdulillah, I've read one of the books sent to me so far, and it was great! It taught me how to pray. May Allah SWT make me a better Muslim in the future! Amen.

- Ben, UK

lucinda_160

The email didn't show up:

It's ISLAM_ CC AT YAHOO DOT COM

Write to Brother Dr Abu Eshy - really good books written by Muslims and Muslim reverts, and I also received a small size English translated Quran - I only had a big one, so this will be useful to carry in my bag, insha'Allah.

I googled "Islam unveiled" when the email didn't show up, and got a few anti-Islam sites , that's why I wrote the email out here.
I have just ordered mine, I'm a new convert I don't have family an friends that are Muslim so I'm trying alone with my 3yr old daughter to gain as much knowledge an information as possible to strengthen our faith,
I'm very excited to receive these books an alhamdelallah for recourves such as these as its hard being a single mum an not being able to afford. Such books
Shukran from my heart and I look forward to sharing them with my daughter

Assalamu Aleikum

Just wanted to let everyone know they can get free books on Islam if they email : IslamUnveiled Staff *email addresses don't show*

I emailed them and got five free books in English, and Brother Dr Abu Eshy there asked me to spread the word.

Salaam:hijabi:

UPDATE (Al-Kashmiri): Please use this link to order your free books from the site's catalogue:

http://islamunveiled.com/eng/modules.php?name=free_books

This is an excellent resource whether you're Muslim, a new Muslim or merely interested in Islaam and issues such as Jesus in Islaam, Women in Islaam, or you simply want to read the Qur'aan.

Asalamu Alaikum, I need the help of the Muslim brothers and sisters as I am working on a online Dawah project and need your assistance Insh Allah. As you know Islam is perceived in a really bad way in the West and I think this is a crucial time for the Ummah should be giving Dawah non stop. Please Message Me if interested to join me on this project Insh Allah.

Al-Hamdulillah, I've read one of the books sent to me so far, and it was great! It taught me how to pray. May Allah SWT make me a better Muslim in the future! Amen.

- Ben, UK

Asalamu Alaikum, I need the help of the Muslim brothers and sisters as I am working on a online Dawah project and need your assistance Insh Allah. As you know Islam is perceived in a really bad way in the West and I think this is a crucial time for the Ummah should be giving Dawah non stop. Please Message Me if interested to join me on this project Insh Allah.

alfon021

Glad to hear finally you have received the books. By any chance, they have emailed you to confirm that they will be delivering the books in advance after you have selected the books you needed, and submitted the selected books? Let me know.