Rememberance of Allah (SWT)- Dhikir

maria_

muslims RocK
IMPORTANCE OF SALAAT

ALLAHU AKBAR

Hadhrat Abu Uthman (Radhiyallaho anho) says: "I was once sitting under a tree with Hadhrat Salmaan (Radhiyallaho anho). He caught hold of a dry branch of the tree and shook it till all its leaves fell off. He then said to me, "0, Abu Uthman! (Radhiyallaho anho) Will you not ask me why I am doing this?" "Do tell me," I entreated. He said, "The Apostle of Allah had done exactly like this before me, while I was with him under a tree.

He caught a dry branch of it and shook it, till all its leaves fell off". At this he said: *0, Salmaan! (Radhiyallaho anho) will you not ask me why I am doing this?' I replied: 'Do tell me why you are doing this?' He remarked: "Verily when a Muslim takes wudhu properly and then observes his salaat five times a day, his sins fall off just as these leaves have fallen off. He then recited the following verse of the Holy Qur'an:

"Establish salaat at the two ends of the day, and at the approaches of the night. Verily, good deeds annul ill deeds. This is a reminder for the mindful. (XI: 114)"

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Allahu Akbar!!
JazzakAllahu Khairan for the participation sister Maria.

Abu Musa (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said to me, "Shall I not guide you to a treasure from the treasures of Jannah?'' I said: "Yes, O Messenger of Allah!'' Thereupon he (PBUH) said, "(Recite) `La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah' (There is no change of a condition nor power except by Allah).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

maria_

muslims RocK
VIRTUES OF ZIKR

ALLAHU AKBAR!

A Sahabi once said, "0, Rasulullah, (SALLALLAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM), I know that the commandments of Sharee-at are many, but of these tell me the one that I may practice assiduously throughout my life." The Prophet, (SALLALLAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM), replied, "Keep your tongue always moist (i.e. busy) with the zikr of Allah." According to another Hadith, Harat Mu'aaz (Radhiyal-laho anho) has said, "Once at the time of my departure from Rasulullah (Sallallahu ALAIHI WASALLAM), I asked him to advise me of that action which is most pleasing to Almighty Allah: whereupon he replied, "At the time of your death, your tongue should be busy with zikr of Almighty Allah."

warda A

Sister
benefits of alhamdullilah

Allahu Akbar

The Qur'an (2:155) says, "Give glad tidings to those who exercise patience when struck with adversity and say, 'Indeed, we belong to God and to Him is our return.' Such ones receive [the] blessings and mercy of their Lord, and such are the guided ones."
http://abdurrahman.org/zikr/healthbenefits.html

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Allahu Akbar!!
:ma: great adhkar you have shared sister Warda, shukran. :hearts:

Anas (radiAllahu anhu) reported that Prophet Muhammad (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) as saying, ‘If anyone recites two hundred times daily Qul huwallahu ahad the sins of 50 years will be wiped out, unless he is in debt.’

[at Tirmidhi and Darami]

warda A

Sister
Allahu Akbar

:salam2:

First where are the rest of the people? are we the only ones here?

anyways
this is great

Allah will grant whoever recites this 7 times in the morning or evening whatever he desires from this world or the next,
Ibn As-sunni (no, 71) Abu Dawud 4/321

Hasbiyallaahu laa ilaaha illa Huwa 'alaihi tawakaltu wa Huwa Rabbul-'Arsh-'Adheem
(Allah is sufficient for me, there is none worthy of worship but Him . i have placed my trust in Him, He is the lord of the Majestic Throne.)

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Allahu Akbar!!
:salam2: sister Warda,
JazzakAlllahu khairan for the benefcial adhkar, here is a poster of it, :mashallah:

hasbi.jpg

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Abu Hurayra said that the Prophet said :saw:"The earth and everything in it is cursed, except for dhikr and what attends dhikr, and a teacher (of dhikr) and a student (of dhikr)."​

Narrated by Tirmidhi who said it is hasan, Ibn Majah who said the same, Bayhaqi, and others. Suyuti cites it in al-Jami` al-saghir from al-Bazzar's similar narration from Ibn Mas`ud and he declared it sahih. Tabarani also narrated it in al-Awsat from Abu al-Darda'.

warda A

Sister
Allahu Akbar

When you leave the house or come in do you say dua?
At home we have put them on the wall next to the door, for coming in and for going out, really nice because whenever you leave or come you find yourself face to face with the dua so you read and by that you memorise, that is how i did it and now i say them automatically without looking :ma:

what to say when leaving the house:
Allahumma innee a'uthubika an adhilla, aw udhalla,aw azilla, aw uzalla, aw adhlima, aw udhlam, aw ajhala aw yuhala 'alayya.

( Oh Allah, i seek refuge in You lest i misguide others, or i am misguided by others, lest i cause others to err or i am caused to err. lest i abuse others or be abused, lest i behave foolishly or meet with the foolishness of others.)
Sahih Ibn Majah 2/336

what to say when entering the hose:
Bismillahi walajnaa, wa Bismillahi kharajnaa, wa 'alaa Rabbinaa tawakkalna.

[(In the name of Allah we enter,In the name of Allah we we leave, and upon our Lord we depend)then say:salam2:to those present]
Abu dawud 4/325
Muslim ;2018 says that when one enters the house, when begining to eat and that the devil hearing this says" there is no shelter for us here and no food "

allahu akbar

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Allahu Akbar!!
:ma: a simple reminder sister Warda! JazzakAllahu Khairan. :hearts:

Ibn `Umar reported that the Prophet ( :saw:) told them, "A servant of Allah said: ya rabbi laka al-hamdu kama yanbaghi li jalali wajhika wa li `azimi sultanik. My Lord! All praise belongs to You as much as befits Your Glory and Sublime Majesty.
This was too much for the two angels to record. They did not know how to record it. So they soared to the heaven and said: Our Lord! Your servant has said something which we don't know how to record. Allah asked them -- and, of course, He knew what the servant had said: What did My servant say? They said: He said: My Lord! All praise belongs to You as much as befits Your Glory and Sublime Majesty. Allah said to them: Write it down as My servant has said until he should meet Me and I reward him for it."
(Narrated by Ibn Majah) :mashallah:

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Allahu Akbar!
:salam2:, JazzakAllahu khairan sis.

Hazrat Abdullah ibn Ma'sud (radi Allahu anhu) also narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said: "On the Day of Qiyamah, the closest to me from among the people will be those who have read the most amount of Durood Shareef".
(Tirmidhi)

warda A

Sister
Allahu Akbar

ALLAHU AKBAR
Invocation for when you find something difficult
Allaahumma laa sahla illa maa ja'altahu sahlan wa Anta taj'alhul-hazna itha shi'ta sahlan

Oh Allah, there is no ease other than what You make easy. If You please You ease sorrow.
Ibn Hibban in his sahih (no. 2427) and Ibn As-Sunni (no. 351)

path to jannah

allahu akbar allahu akbar really amazing topic ive studied many things frm here...........
another dua at tines of difficulties...............
''''LA ILAHA SUBHANAKA INNI KUNTHU MINALL'ALIMEEN"""

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2:
Allahu Akbar! :jazaak: sister. :)

:bismillah:

It was narrated that Abu Umamah said, :The Prohpet (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever recites Ayat-Al kursi immediately after each prescribed prayer, there will be nothing standing between him and his entering Paradise except death"
(Reported by An-Nasa'i and Ibn Hibban.)​

:wasalam: