Rep power?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
What does Rep Power mean anyway? I haven't got a clue.
On Facebook, you can like statuses/comments/photos.

On Youtube, you can like/dislike videos & comments.

On Forums, you can give positive/negative rep(utation)

You'll get the hang of it lol

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum

from what i noticed this rep power goes bigger as the member has more posts, not necesarly appreciated or not... :) ....but how i check mine ?

may Allah be with us all, ameen

salam aleikum

esperanza

revert of many years
salam aleikum

from what i noticed this rep power goes bigger as the member has more posts, not necesarly appreciated or not... :) ....but how i check mine ?

may Allah be with us all, ameen

salam aleikum

well not necessarily i have more posts than some members who have more,,rep power than me..but ithink they have been here m uh longer

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

Haven't been here in a while, but I just noticed the new Rep Power thing. I checked my User CP, but can't find anything on this. Anyone know where I'm supposed to be looking?

esperanza

revert of many years

wa aleikum salam,

thank yes, i saw on what threats i received and who made the threats but not who gave rep..

it tells us who is giving us rep points now,but what about befroe,when this system was not in place ,,how did we get rep ponits then

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom,

if you don't see anything then no one has given you rep, the points u have already were calculated from the number of posts that u had before this whole thing was introduced. See image below.

1zlvwg7.png

I really don't understand why the mods/admin havnt created a thread about this!

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

SubhanAllah, brother, you made a whole diagram. JazakAllahu Khair.

That's why I don't see anything on my User CP, because there's nothing there to see. Okay, now I can stop combing over my profile.

Err.. I can only see rivalries being created with this rep thing. Is there anything positive about it?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I googled it. Many forums use it. The explanation are easier than me trying to reword it. But they serve two purposes. Check it out.

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Salaam... just have a question on this - on my profile it says i have three reps added. but it is only showing up one. WHY?! :(

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

You see, there are two choices with rep power; you can approve (when give + rep as like someones post) or disapprove (when give - rep as dislike someones post).

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
OK Now im up to 5! and still it says 1.
Dear mod - please feed my ego and help to reflect this?!

Edit - Sister Hajjer was kind enough to explain it to me :( no ego boost for me .....
Plz ignore my rant....