Request for dua

nadirah19

Asalam walikum borthers and sisters,

Hope you all are in good health and Iman, by the grace of Allah. I guess most of you wouldnt know/ remember me as i have been away for quite a while. But Alhamdulillah im back and its great to see so many new members Masha Allah.

Im requesting u all to please make dua for my husband and me.There have been some problems offlate , not in our relationship but external factors that can change many things.We are very worried.:shymuslima1: Please make dua that we can pass this test Insha Allah.Jazak Allah khair.

May Allah help us and guide all. Ameen.

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:Sister Nadirah.
May Allah SWT ease this difficult time for you.Inshallah.
I suggest you only practise patience at this time.
May Allah SWT give you success in this test.Ameen
I will pray for you inshallah.

:wasalam:

halah

Asalam walikum borthers and sisters,

Hope you all are in good health and Iman, by the grace of Allah. I guess most of you wouldnt know/ remember me as i have been away for quite a while. But Alhamdulillah im back and its great to see so many new members Masha Allah.

Im requesting u all to please make dua for my husband and me.There have been some problems offlate , not in our relationship but external factors that can change many things.We are very worried.:shymuslima1: Please make dua that we can pass this test Insha Allah.Jazak Allah khair.

May Allah help us and guide all. Ameen.

Asslamu alaikum dear sister,insha'Allah you'll be in my Du'aa and everthing will gonna be OK by the will of Allah.:SMILY259:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:tti_sister::tti_sister:I will keep you in my duaas inshallah. "Verily with hardship comes ease." 94:5.

nadirah19

Asalam Walikum,

Jazak Allah Khair for all your duas and support. Alhamdulillah Allah has made the test easier for us, but its still not over...so please keep praying. May Allah SWT help us all. Ameen.And thank you dear sisters for yor support and encouragement.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam Sister,

May Allah s.w.t make it easy for you and your husband and instill patience in both of you. Ameen.

Take care. :)

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:wasalam: my sister Nadira (same name as my sister :))

Ofcourse sister you will be remembered in my dua's. Inshallah. :tti_sister:
If Allah brings you to it , Allah will bring you through it. Inshallah.