Revert sister requires help!!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

i know this girl whose interested in islam.or you can say she's reverted.i dunno if it's because of the guy she's in a relationship with or because she's attracted to islam........any ways the guy is from my family and he's not a practising muslim.as far as i know he'd want her to revert so that their relatiobship becomes valid.he won't care whether or not she understands what is it that she's following actually.

he's been teaching her about our culture and that's where the problem lies.she won't be able to tell the difference between islam and culutral.she won't know about the true beauty of our faith.this is a problem because the guy told his mother that he'll be bringing her here after she graduates next year.he told her she's to learn about our ways and habits and he'll see if she adopts them.he'll settle with her if she does and would have nothing to do with her if she doesn't.it could be that he said this to his mother to calm her down who wants him to marry a local girl.but for me his saying this is more then enough to feel sorry for the one whose my sister in islam.he doesnot pay much to his faith so he doesn't care if he messes with a newbies faith either...........and hurt her feelings too:(!!All they care about is whether they'll be comfortable together provided they are from different cultural backgrounds!!it is this they are training her for not Islam:(

since what she's learning is not really islam.she'll have to deal with a lot of cultural mess under the heading of islam.worse still i'm afraid she won't stick to the faith if things end badly between them.coz she's not aware of the it's true beauty.her islam circulates around the guy and his family.when they are gone most probably so is islam.

what i want to know is since i know about her situation,as a muslim and her sister in faith is it my duty to reach out to her.i'm asking coz if you check it in the rules of dunyia it would be"she's none of your concern so dont mess with other ppl's businesses".
i know i would have wanted someone to help me had i known what i was headed for and been in her situation.but the problem is if islam has entered her heart things may not be sound between her and the guy since they'd be following different routes.....unless he follows her in it.and that would havee me i'm in BIG trouble:eek:..........poor sis all dead:p!!....but this isn't the main concern anywayz:).main concern is my sister.

so what am i to do:confused:leave it all or reach out to her.

hope you can help!!

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
this is completely personal condition,i think first u should help that guy of ur family member

he's a guy i'm a girl!!

i knew this was coming:)the problem here is none share my view who can tell him this.they are in America so if someone has to contact either of them it's thru net or phone.they say the guy freaks out at the mention of the word "your religion".supposing i'm to contact him it's going to be thru net.talking to a non mahram,who least interested in what i gotto say with the rest of us not of the opnion i hold is a problem.
i know islam is about conveying a message but he's a guy.i can't talk to him privetly online....

talking to her was the only option but i see what you mean:)

jazakallah khairan for your reply

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum....Sister....

if there is no problem....you gonna hire a problem to solve.....he he
coz you love us so much to be helped by us......Alhamdulillah......and we love you too for the sake of Allah SWT.....

getting to your point: you can do three things:
01. First pray to Allah SWT that He may guide them.....coz its not 'we' who guide...its us who only can deliver the msg!!
02. Try to contact her....by E-mail...if thats possible...try to share things....slowly....slowly...
03. or just you can do....wait for them to come...and then do your job........

Have patience...may Allah give you success
i can understand how you feel......coz I know...coz I've a lot more case like that....anyways..

Jazakallahu Khair
wassalam

PS: dont take my first line.....i was joking....behna

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Salam alaikum....Sister....

if there is no problem....you gonna hire a problem to solve.....he he
coz you love us so much to be helped by us......Alhamdulillah......and we love you too for the sake of Allah SWT.....

getting to your point: you can do three things:
01. First pray to Allah SWT that He may guide them.....coz its not 'we' who guide...its us who only can deliver the msg!!
02. Try to contact her....by E-mail...if thats possible...try to share things....slowly....slowly...
03. or just you can do....wait for them to come...and then do your job........

Have patience...may Allah give you success
i can understand how you feel......coz I know...coz I've a lot more case like that....anyways..

Jazakallahu Khair
wassalam

PS: dont take my first line.....i was joking....behna
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

yeah akhi i'm all messed up these days.the amount of posts i make are the scale of my mess:)
about your points:

1)guidance is from ALLAH.but since i know about her am i to convey??is it an obligation on me.if not then it's good for me!!

2)yeah most probably i'll be starting with facebook.which is another problem:(.or best is i trust someone knowledgeable and skilled sister with her faith.coz i lack both,and experimenting with someone's faith not what i'm up for.

3)when she comes here,and she unknowingly fails to please the ppl with her cultural habits.the damage would be done already.and she'll be staying in a different city....

my basic Q is it my responsibilty or not..........

that's it!!.

jazakallah khairan for your answer.

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum...

yes it is your responsibility but you know what...your turn hasnt come yet!!
You see...tou're helpless now...atleast now.... the thing you can do I've written in the previous post...pray that may Allah guide them along with you, I and us....
when when the right time will come....then dont forget to do your job accordingly....

Jazakallahu Khair
wassalamu alaikum